It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey from oz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
hi all

been lurking here for about 6 months now and what a great site it is! learnt more in these months then i have in many years so thanks. have just arrived back from a few months in India & Nepal (a realisation trip) so i think i was due to become a member once back in society and with my flash new lap-top no less

looking forward to sharing knowledge with you all....
enlighten2012

^ oh and and re my user name. i guess i choose this because i am always searching for inspirations and knowledge and the theories on 2012 have got me intrested lately. i dont think the world will end though hopefully a shift in conciousness will arise. i am kinda of saddened by this fickle generation so cross fingers something gives soon.....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by enlighten2012

Welcome to ATS.

I've been to Oz three times, and loved it, and should never have left to come back to the United States.

I did though, and here I am.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Welcome enlighten2012,

Always nice to see fellow aussies around the place.

You will find this to be a wonderful community. Enjoy your time and remember to wear your TinHat and Deny Ignorance.

Here are some helpful links to help get you started on your ATS journey:

Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First*
The AboveTopSecret.com Handbook

Also, don't forget to stop by BTS for everything else that doesn't quite fit in ATS.

SilentShadow

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
hey enlighten2012

Welcome aboard

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Welcome mate,
Good to have someone else here to keep these yanks in line.....

Go The Rabbitohs!!!

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Slaine01]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Good to see another Aussie in the ranks

Welcome and enjoy your time here

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hi enlighten2012 and welcome to ATS. Enjoy yourself here and stop by BTS sometime. It's the lighter side of ATS. Chit Chat, Music, Rant, Jokes and a whole lot more. It's also a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
enlighten2012, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

aaarrrhhhh Oz is kinda special isnt it. we'd love to have you back anytime

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Slaine01

i'm a Melbournian so AFL's my specialty. and ah yeah, keeping yanks in line is harder than.......hmmm maybe i shouldent finish that line

thanks for all your kind welcomes and i will be sure to follow you guys into BTS when my mind overloads.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hey enlighten
welcome to ats
great that we have met!

this site offers really a plethora of information
i wish the day would have 48 hours

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hi There!

Something made me kinda curious as in a threat was mentioned, it has been censored which is understandable as it was off topic, that you run a Robbie Williams fan site? If so I would like to know where I can find that.

Thank you and welcome too

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

hi orange-light
sorry i cant answer your U2U at moment.

thanks for the kind welcome.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi All,

since enlighten2012 started with Oz as a place , I will introduce myself on this thread. Sorry, but I am also just in from Oz, not your "Oz", but an Oz-like to me, GHMB. Formerly known as "Ghia".....
I only know Scott Creighton, on here, as I am not able to dive in yet.

Looks like I won't get bored!

Ghiagovinda

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
lol, welcome friend. I thought you were posting from the land of OZ. the Outer Zone. it would be cool to actually meet someone from another dimension. i'm jedimiller, and if you need anything let me know. And don't believe everything you read here.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Dude. Good to see more AustrALIEN's

~~JDN24~~

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Great to have you with us! Look forward to seeing you around the forums, Anything you need feel free to ask away

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

Need help with how to post? Getting youtube links to work? or just what the icons are in posting..check my posting help thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Hi There!

Something made me kinda curious as in a threat was mentioned, it has been censored which is understandable as it was off topic, that you run a Robbie Williams fan site? If so I would like to know where I can find that.

Thank you and welcome too

no i dont run a robbie williams fan site or have ever been on a robbie williams fan site. this just gets stranger and stranger.....threat mentioned? what the?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghiagovinda
Hi All,

since enlighten2012 started with Oz as a place , I will introduce myself on this thread. Sorry, but I am also just in from Oz, not your "Oz", but an Oz-like to me, GHMB. Formerly known as "Ghia".....
I only know Scott Creighton, on here, as I am not able to dive in yet.

Looks like I won't get bored!

Ghiagovinda

pleased to have you riding in on my skirt tail there Ghia

excuse my ignorance though whats GHMB?

p.s. you def wont get bored! enjoy....

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
Welcome to ATS Dude. Good to see more AustrALIEN's

~~JDN24~~

ooohhhh i like it, i like it alot!

cheers mate.