It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Since it is impossible to predict the future, this event is in no way shape or form concrete in happening on October 14th 2008. Simply put, it depends upon the energetic signature of this event and its fluidity within the flow of manifestation between now and this date. It is important to not set up expectations solely upon this date as it is dependent upon the fluidity of the energies flowing through this planet, and events planned to manifest into your reality due have a tendency in changing the relative linear time as to when it will concretely happen. So basically what I am saying is that this event may happen on October 14th 2008, but there are also infinite possibilities that it may happen sooner or later than expected. These facts are key to understanding this event and its manifestation into your collective reality.

Here we go. First create a buzz about a specific date and then when nothing happens, blame it on the "energetic signature" not being right...

Sigh. If there is one thing all these predictions have incommon, its that they all promise so much to start with, and later none of the promises come true. But by then you already have a crowd of followers, hoping and believing that the event will come soon.

I will be on this forum on October 14 and listen to your explanations for nothing happening though. Prepare something good for us, will you?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by mystiq
Fourth is considered to be time. We have a strange way of viewing dimensions. By our standards we would be moving into fifth. Not sure how it really works. A sudden transcending is also what David Wilcox supports. Michael St. Clair is of a different view. He has had contact for years and what he's written on his portion of project camelots new forum. He talks about a process that could take us 200 years.

Density: Density denotes a vibrational frequency and not a location, which the term "dimension" implies.

Here's a nice little scale:
Density:
1. Mineral Kingdom - Heaviest density
2. Plant Kingdom
3. Animal Kingdom + Lower vibration level Human
4. Higher Vibration Level Human
5. Light Body
6. Soul Body
7. Oversoul
8. Angels
9. Archangels and Ascended Masters
10. Leaders of the Spiritual Hierarchy
11. Universal Gods
12. Absolute Godhead - Purest light Source

Dimension:
First Dimension - Existence through a point in time and space

Second Dimension - Magnitude (distance or path) in the time and space

Third Dimension - Depth and existence in the physical universe through choices of paths in time and space

Forth Dimension - Time (movement) through time and space in a higher mode of physical existence

Fifth Dimension - Through Love bridges the worlds of Matter and the worlds of Spirit (Release from duality into love and

unity)

I don't think the world is ready for 5th density, like FiatLux said. But from what I gather 4th density is the realm of dreamworld and out of body experiences. Now that seems very very very exciting to me. I would not be dissapointed to go to 4th density. That being said, I'm also prepared for this to be all bull#, which I can't say for a lot of people who MIGHT just get their hopes and dreams ripped from right under them.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Reddupo]

yeah good stuff bro,thanks

i think with our star family's help will make it so many more people will move into 5d..they are doing so much work for us right now...

so this event and after this much more amazing things we should be good to go by 2012

this video will help us figure it out a bit better,thanks Pixie

Souls, densities and polarisation in Ascension
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Latest from Blossom. Just click on the Federation of Light channelings.

blossomgoodchild.com...

7.Everything is so different for me now. I feel like someone shoved me in a washing machine, shoved in the powder, turned it on … and put it on permanent cycle!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This one from the same section of her site lept out at me:

blossomgoodchild.com...

5.Well, your announcement continues to rock the world it seems!! I have been asked to ask you so many questions, which you are probably aware of. I put my TRUST in you (CLEARLY!) and know that you will say what needs to be said. However … if I may be so bold … other channells that have confirmed this date have said that it could be changed at the last minute for our safety. Someone who I have come to highly respect has suggested to me this would be because … and I quote …

‘The Galactic Federation do not want a confrontation where they are forced to defend themselves, not that they couldn't as they clearly can deal with whatever is thrown at them. It would give the impression that some kind of Space War was starting, and that is the last thing they want. That may also put some of our people at risk, so they would not take chances where our safety was concerned.’

As much as I understand that …and if this is so … wouldn’t that be the case what ever date you showed up? I feel this is also a reason why you are being so discrete about where that ‘showing up’ is going to be. However … if I may be so bold? IF you don’t show up on the 14th, you are not only going to make me lose MY street cred but YOURS as well!! I KNOW you KNOW all this (here we go again) but are you able to enlighten me on this matter? I FEEL it is imperative you show on that day or people will just put it down to another crackpot under a ridiculous illusion. (Especially my mum, love her as I do!)

I actually feel for her.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So i guess it's like a library book huh?

If it isn't "finished" in time we just take it out again for a later date - ad nausium?

So i can safely say nothing happened in Alabama like this?

OK, what's the new date?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
From what I understand the date is Oct. 14th. It hasn't changed. The point of what she wrote there is to share that she has had much advice about allowing a graceful out in her predictions, but due to her trusting her source, she is not changing a word of it. And the post therefore shared her pointing this out to her source that if they didn't show up, both her reputation and theirs (ie. the federation's )was going to be trashed.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
sorry if already posted but.. Zingdad's' channelings! I only found them now. I found the whole page a nice read, becomes more and more interesting on the way. It covers the october 14 aswell.

I like this approach
(q: how can i help ?)

You may do this by sharing these channeled messages with all your friends. You do not need to believe that our ship will arrive nor do you need to endorse it and say you believe it. Keep your credibility in tact. Share it as a discussion point or even as a joke. But get your friends and family to the point of saying "if they DO appear then I will be willing to entertain the notion that they are friendly". It is vital to your safety that you do not panic.

So there are some interesting questions and answers. I was facsinated with that of the answer for the question of origins in his name 'Adamu'.

Here's the page:

book-of-light.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Cool! Thanks.

I hope at least something happens LOL. It will be nice to get some proof of these "things".

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

I see that star, in the just before sunset sky, I live in TX. I have some intresting pictures of a mystious light , just before sunset, taken ealier this month, in the same area as the star.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How convenient, now you start backing off your original date prediction. We all should have known this was going to happen.

The moderators and administrators really need to get a handle on all these hoaxers, it's getting so old.

Secondly, this creepy person talks like he wants to make love to everyone on the forums.

Someone step up and put an end to this nonsense since the hoaxer is already trying to get an out when their retarded prediction doesn't come true on Oct 14th.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

[edit on 15-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey, yeah man, bro man, dude man! The 5d man, like totally! Long live the federation of brightness! The 5 D! We're going to mutate into the 5d man! Ya gotta believe it bro!

Don't take it from me, take it from all the over-pouring logical and physical evidence, it all makes cents! By the way bro's, I'm not being sarcastic dudes, like hang loose, chhhhhhh-yaaaah!

[edit on 15-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
For those who are believers, they already know in their heart that the event of October 14th will take place. But for those who are either skeptic or are unaware of this, follow the steps in this video if you truly want to see a global UFO phenomenon take place on October 14th, 2008.

Please pass this video along to as many people as you can. The entire world needs to know about this.

www.10-14-08.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Be cautious here folks...if you wiki 14th October you'll see some very important and sinister events happen on this date...the Norman conquest...Cuban missile crisis...Boston tea party...and loads of others...check it out...I don't doubt that they'll arrive, but neither do I think it impossible that this could be a test-run for the infamous Project Bluebeam...my mind is wide open. Be cynical, but healthily cynical!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Anyone else read the writings of the GFL'ers and think of Marshall Applewhite? GFL appears to be nothing more than another UFO based religion. Prophesy, by its very nature, has to actually happen when the prophet says it will for it to be prophesy. What I mean to say is that, anyone can point to the sky and say "This (insert event) will happen at (insert time and place)... but even it doesn't I'm still telling the truth!"

The fact that the OP has already told us that it "might" not happen, because our energies might just not be in tune enough, means that it wont occur. And quite frankly, it's a cowardly standpoint which removes all accountability, or expectations, and cult leaders have been doing it since the dawn of time.

Just because it has to do with aliens and ufo's doesn't change the fact that it's a religion attempting to attract members.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have read many books on subjects like these over my lifetime. Do I believe in life outside of this planet? Yes I do, I think we would be an arrogant race of beings if we didn`t believe there was. Do I believe they may be amoung us now, or in the skys above? They may be, many have told of their own contact with them. I myself can`t prove it otherwise. Are they beings from higher dimensions? My opinion is, they may just be. But there is a problem I find with most of the channeled messages that are given about this.

What I find troubling about these messages is the fact that they say they are here to help in our spiritual growth, and help us through the coming events leading to 2012. Now my question is, why would a race of higher beings want to interfere with our freewill? Freewill that was given to us by our creator. Now believe me, I`m all for love and peace and everything, but to interfere with freewill, I find that hard to understand. Freewill as I understand it means, we can use our own judgemnet in what we can, and want to use to grow spiritually without any outside interference from anything or anybody. Many say that they are here to save us from the things we have put upon ourselves. And why would they want to do that? How are we as a race going to learn from our mistakes if others come and clean it up for us? We will not learn a thing if that is the case. It would tell many that they can get away with anything and not to worry, someone will come and clean the mess up for you. Why not take responsability for our own actions, and cleanup our own mess if it helps us to grow.

When you give up your freewill and put your life in someone elses hands, what do you gain from it? Haven`t we already done that to a degree with many of the freedoms we have in this country? When you give up your freedoms for a little more security, that means your not free anymore. So, why would we want to give up our freewill? Are we that inept as a race that we have to look for an outside source to help us? No, I don`t think we are. Instead of looking on the outside for help, try looking on the inside for help. I for one don`t need an outside source to come and teach me that. Can anyone from the GFL tell me where I am wrong in this?

[edit on 15-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

you have free will bro

they(our star family) are offering help and we need it imo

without help we would have had nwo by now that is fact..

did you know our brothers & sisters from the cosmos have stopped the false flag nuke attacks around the world?

or when the nwo/puppetmaster/tptw decided to try and explode a nuke on the deep sea fault line in asia that our brothers/sisters stopped.

Human consciousness needs to be raised ASAP

please wake up

once you realise ufo's are real then anything is possible!

Will aliens make themselves known?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

"they(our star family) are offering help and we need it imo"

And as I said, we can`t take responsability and clean up our own mess? Are we really that inept? I have more faith in our race I gather.

"without help we would have had nwo by now that is fact.. "

May be, neither of us can prove it one way or the other. I believe the NWO, or those in control, has done a good job of ruining their own plans without help.

"did you know our brothers & sisters from the cosmos have stopped the false flag nuke attacks around the world?"

Did you know that there is no way to prove that they did, anymore then I can prove they didn`t?

"or when the nwo/puppetmaster/tptw decided to try and explode a nuke on the deep sea fault line in asia that our brothers/sisters stopped."

It`s nice to want to believe that, but maybe it was just common sense that stopped it, and nothing more. I have faith that people use common sense more then you may give them credit for.

"Human consciousness needs to be raised ASAP"

Sure it does, I have faith that it will, but without any outside help. Were not that inept.

"please wake up

once you realise ufo's are real then anything is possible!"

One may say the same to you, only once you understand that what is deep inside of you is real, then anything IS possible! Oh, by the way, I am awake.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

You know in your heart that jack squat is going to happen October 14th and when nothing happens you will come back here with some retarded excuse as to why the dilithium crystals didn't align properly so therefore you're creepy light buddies couldn't appear.

Deny that.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
reply to post by FiatLux

without help we would have had nwo by now that is fact..

did you know our brothers & sisters from the cosmos have stopped the false flag nuke attacks around the world?

or when the nwo/puppetmaster/tptw decided to try and explode a nuke on the deep sea fault line in asia that our brothers/sisters stopped.

or when the nwo/puppermasters/tptw created this love and light cult that emphasizes surrendering to the will of the universe and the love, not holding negative thoughts in your head because they destroy humanitiy, and waiting for future events (like the ascenscion, and oct 14) that may or may not happen dependent upon whether or not you have been good (energetic signature...pfft).

You know what I see in the future happening possibly? All of the humans are walking around in purple and white robes with glazed over smiles on their faces. "We are one, brother", they chant to eachother. Everyone is united under a democratically elected governemnt body of love. No one dare question eachother or what anyone does because that is a thought of fear and not of light.

Everyone lives in a perpetual fear that they might not be of the light. "I'm not ascending" they think, so they figure that they are not being of enough oneness.

There is gross corruption and poisioning within the government, but this time around, in the new world of lightchildren, there is no dissent.

This cult bull# has such great principals in it, like Christianity and other religions, but it's been used to manipulate people instead.

Oh and don't forget to do what the high advisors of love and light suggest you do, else your energetic signature won't be high enough to ascend!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

GFL spaceship to appear Oct.14th,2008

I have noticed nobody has said nothing about SETI. Would the U.S Goverment stop paying SETI?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join