It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You know, to be honest, I would love nothing more than for a ship to show up and say "Hi, we're here". I don't discount any claims of Andromedan/Pleiadian contacts either. The sad thing about this thread is that its painting these beings out to be our saviours, as if to suggest they are here to 'save the planet' from destruction, which totally would rob us of our experience of overcoming adversity on our own, and learning for ourselves.

Moreover, its OUR JOB to save this planet, not theirs. WAKE UP! Think for yourself. You want to be babysat? This thread is doing just that. It goes completely against Alex Colliers testimony, which you claim to adhere to. But again you have failed to study thoroughly the background of these contactees and beings you seem worship as idols. Prepare to be disappointed , my friends. I believe we have to save our selves before any ships show up.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There are. They usually just show the blonde ones. I've read that the earliest groups that seeded life here were Asian types. There are many different races of humans, probably spread out in the Universe, some from our galaxy, some from Andromeda, according to many different accounts.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

In a world in which most people refuse and seemingly can't seem to see beyond the web of lies being told them, and where the vast majority of human beings on earth are the worlds poorest people, and they represent the human race. Also, wherein, the technology since previous to WW2 is Nazi collusion with negative ets (according to many disclosures, including Commander X), and considering that one of my memories from around age 5, just after I saw a grey, was a collusion of grey/nazis, and considering that they outgun all of us, and that every scenario for dissent has been thought out and enacted in various strategy games, its not much at all to ask for help from those who are willing to help. I myself would do so in a flash if the situation was reversed.
Alex Collier and various others have said that we have to help ourselves, though its impossible to do so. Those points are in complete variance with the situation on this planet, and if our parent races have good laws that pertain to our rights to know in full the situation and various other rights, I am very interested in learning. I prayed this entire situation and awoke with an answer that help was coming, it would be checkmate for the negative forces. That once a ny group interferes in such a manner as to harm a planet, then all non-involvement is null and void and any other group may intervene for our benefit. I continue to get a positive, almost like a contact feeling, though its subjective and I usually try to ignore it. But one night when I was outside a star-like craft flew slowly overhead and vanished above our treetop. It could have been anything, and though a cloudless night, some faint atmospheric cloud up high could have done that. I was worrying about the world. A few minutes later I thought about really needing something positive to happen for our planet, "but I wasn't going to ask for a sign as I imagine you're all very busy." At that moment, the craft that I thought had taken off, over the tree, flared up brightly, and gave me a sign anyway, then vanished. I don't know about Oct. 14th, but I really believe we need to prepare for advancement, because they're here to help us.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I great Await the Coming of the Great Ship Alabama but I fear It may encounter Bringers of Dark craft (Reptellian interstellar craft) when it crosses Heliopause (Boundary)

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The link for the brazilian encounter with pleiadians was really interesting. I took some notes:

And then he asked them, "Are you a couple?"
And then they answered, "No we are two couples."
Then he asked them "Where are you from? Are you extraterrasterials?"
And then they answered him "Yes, we are extraterrasterials and we are from the pleiades. We are fifth dimensional beings."

He took the time to ask them various questions about the coming earth changes and the extraterrasterial interaction situation ...and various other questions pertinent to the et fact because he had heard so much in the media, he's read about it, he's an amateur researcher ..
He asked about the coming earth changes, and they told him yes, there would be changes on the planet, and agriculture would be a very difficult activity. Theres going to be a serious problem with a scarcity of water and water sources, and that these coming changes would take place in a window of time much shorter than the scientists, than the people in general think...within a hundred years we would be having these problems, they made him understand it would be a lot earlier. The changes will be dramatic and we need to be energetically prepared...

They asked him to walk down this path and to look for a golden ball of light...

Then they told him that they would adjust his vibrational frequency. Then he heard this bell ringing like a Chinese temple ...like a gong...They wanted him to see gold, not red, like he was seeing. ...
They told him to bend over and put his 2 hands on the ground and they would perform some kind of energetic activation for him. When he put his 2 hands on the ground he saw a golden light coming from behind him
(they did it twice and in the end he still couldn't see the golden light. Apparently the area where this was happening was a natural vortex area.)

Emphatically they asked him could he see the road lit up, the dimensional road. He said, yes.
(apparently they wanted him to raise his vibration to see the golden light which would be like a dimensional entrance to them, a kind of dimensional abduction).

Then they told him to go to another spot, a bridge, and they would be there waiting for him. (He said then that on the last attempt to see if they could adjust him to see the golden light they had told him to turn around and see if he could see the Pleiadian. He said no, I cannot see you. Then he told him to approach him further more, Can you see me now? No, I can't. You're not able to see me? No.
Then all of a sudden he saw a silhouette He believes he was about 6 ft 4 -6".
Then he asked the et, are you on this road, on this path? He said yes. Then he asked him if he was wearing a white garment? And he said, yes...
I'm seeing a whitsh silhouette, is it you?..Yes.
Can I aproach you? And the et said, No, I can burn you. My energy can burn you.

But how can you burn me?
I am a fifth dimensional being, my energy is too strong you wouldn't be able to withstand it. It burns.

After that he turned him to turn around and look. Can you see this road, lit? He said yes. And then the et told him, this is the road to the new world. He didn't understand what he meant by this is the road...So he asked him. Yes. Then his natural reaction was, I would like to live this new world. And then the et told him, you will live it.
At the bridge there was no more words, but sound effects of rain, of stones falling. He was talking to them but there was no verbal answer but this sound effect. He talked about the difference between his dimension and theres in the fifth and brought up Jesus who was supposed to be a ninth dimensional being, and the sound effects became different. When he mentioned the name Jesus Christ,no religious connotations here, he was making an energetic comparison, (instead of stones raining down it was like huge trees falling and thunder it was different. It was very scary, tremendous sound. A roar. The sound effects were going on for about 30 minutes. (later asking researchers, this sound effect was an adjustment of vibrational energy...at the bridge they were kind of adjusting his energy...but it didn't work out. They told him to concern himself with agriculture (he was local businessman here and a lawyer) Do something with agriculture because times would be tough. He brought up the earth changes and chaotic times and said how would it be possible to do agriculture. They told him do not worry, we will give you the technology necessary in order to do this new agriculture. Also they told him they would give precise information regarding earth changes,etc....We will warn you before hand.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

So do you discriminate at all when it comes to source material for your "research?" How do you determine what is credible evidence and what is not?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
First of all, interviews of real people, versus anyone that feels like a cia agent, gets my attention. Like the informal interview just given. It had a very authentic feel. Secondly, my family has had far too many sightings, and other signs. So with that in mind, the idea of discrediting someone is foreign to me. Even when it comes to disclosures from black ops that could be disinforming, I file it away. Sometimes I'm surprised when it comes up again from a completely unusual source. Due to my experiences, I've read a great deal on abductees and contactees. Though the past memories seem to be with negatives, after meditating and praying and asking for help, I have a different feeling now. Positive supportive group(s) apparently are monitoring us as well. South America has many stories of nordic types, or people from Andromeda, healing the villagers. One of the best threads I ever read about ets, and the different groups, on another forum, was by someone from South America and his involvement since he was an infant with a "pleiadian" type, which continued when he moved to US, but then also had to involve an agreement with greys as this is their territory. Basically though, if the source is a normal person, I prefer it. I don't like listening to elite accounts of anything.

Edit to add: I'm a real grass-roots person, preferring real people to the testimonies of those connected.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Skeptical but hey, you never know.......

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think the overall message is here guys is to have an open mind.

Those of you who bash this into the ground...Think about this for a second? What if it's right? What will you do then? We could make you eat your own underwear, but I don't think that'd teach anyone a real lesson IMO.

Bottom line is guys to keep an open mind on this whole situation. These beings have been watching us for thousands of years. If you're gonna say "WTF are you talking about?" Then you've obviously done no research and are blind to what is really going on. We are so close to a state of evolutionary change that's transpiring now whether you believe it or not.

Chaos is worsening and the world is getting out of control. You've all had blind folds around your eyes your whole life as everything had shielded around you from our trusted gov't organizations. And if you don't believe me, research this. You know it to be true. We've been believing a lie for so long, and I think the time is approaching where that lie is going to get exposed and ppl are going have to start coughing up some major explanations.

Maybe it won't happen on the 14th of October, or maybe it will. But i think something will definitely be happening soon nonetheless. It's not right to shoot something down months before it has even transpired. That is just plain human ignorance at work.

We as humans need to keep a broad perspective about things. Stop thinking inside the box all the time. In this universe, anything is possible my friends.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"blah blah blah something may happen at some point but maybe not, but you still shouldn't debunk these uneducated claims just because there is no evidence what so ever

Also everyone else, except me of course, is being hypnotised by our mastermind government and were all blind to these aliens that have text some random nobodies a date for there special little parade above our skies."

This is what i've got from this thread. I'm open-minded, to reasonable speculation based on cognitive thought, not to the fantasies of lonely men.

And NO i havent done any research and NO i don't care.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Let's say this is all true. Why would they come to a hostile planet such as this one where most likely they will be received with weapons being pointed at them? Yes maybe they would have some way to make those weapons uneffective against them, but it is the principal of the thing. Human society, no matter what government you reside within, would never just welcome alien visiters without being prepared to go to war the nanosecond that the aliens even look hostile. Even if in their culture one of there gestures might mean friend, in ours it might mean something totally different such as proceed with all weapons or something like that. So why would any advanced civilization want to come to this planet?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

are you Human? lol just kidding

why do weapons need to be a part of this?

we have some very civilised Humans on this planet...

we are very important and so is our planet..

you will find this out soon.

(^_*)

much love to you and all that is

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Skipper1975 your Posts are Amazing and Full of Lovingkindess! They speak Truth and Are a Welcome Respite for the Believers to Wage War (Power) against the Disbelievers/Disinfos/Skeptics/Debunkers ! Have you read over my Posts Concerning the Mingloucho Chronicles ? I believe they May connect with Your GFL Mission!

Bless You~

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Is there any specific reasoning for the the October 14th date?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06

Originally posted by SloS13
Finally, a credible person announcing a definite date to see a UFO. I marked my calendar.

Credible? Define the term..
A Date is set for an alleged event..MY PREDICTION IS...Nothing happens..
THE GFL Galactic Federation of Light is a figment of imagination..
The Federation of Darkness however is very very real..and Dick Cheney and George Bush are charter members.
Oct 14th nothing happens..a spaceship over Alabama...not going to happen...never has yet...so...chances are it never will.
Federation of light my *ss

Is humour also a figment of imagination?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I'm backing you on this. I can't believe how many people are so closed minded and ignorant not to know that we are in the times of the Creator's decreed Evolution of Human Spiritual Growth into the higher dimensions.

I guess they will have a rude awakening when this ship appears. They may become so freightened they are going to have a heart attack or hurt themselves trying to run away, while the ones in the know and in the light will be crying tears of joy, knowing they have come to let us know they will be freeing us from the holds of the Illluminati who is planning the NWO possibly this year or the next. You think you are free now, think again, NWO is the same that Hitler did to his people, except this will be Global. Also, when this ship appears, you will notice the the military will be trying to destroy this ship, BUT you are also going to notice the ship will not be firing back - They come in peace. We are not asking you to believe, that's your choice.

Maybe some people need to do thier homework. Find out who the alluminati's are, and who their puppets are in our Governments (Bush's, Clinton's, McCain to name a few). They are decreasing the global population with vaccines and pill for this and pill for that which all of them have side effects and you become ill, so you have to go to the doctor and pay for more perscriptions that cost ungodly and then you are on your death bed and your family will have to pay for your funderal. They contaminate your food and water. They rape you of your money through tax's, high gas and food prices, cops busting you for rediculas reasons and puting you in jail with big fines. People are starving and losing thier jobs. WE ARE SLAVES TO THE ALLUMINATI'S - DO YOU CALL THIS FREEDOM.

I don't know about you, but I prefer to believe they come to help us, because there is no possible way we can pull this off our selves. YOU DECIDE!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Did you mistakenly post "lovingkindness" instead of "complete lies and dribble". I think you did.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
guys, as for alalbama i think there talking adelaide australia where i live!!!

look here for all the possible answers.

go here www.blossomgoodchild.com...

click on side bar to link 14 october 2008.

then look on that page and click next to skip through the pages. this is what i found on there.

Regarding Alabama.

Blossoms note. I think I may have put a spanner in the works by saying 'Alabama isn't in the Southern Hemisphere'. Mind you, the reply The Federation gave me 'It used to be' ... it seems was, true! However, it seems many have misread the letter and are assuming that the ship will appear in Alabama. The Federation DO NOT say this. They say 'We give to you the name of Alabama'. Here are some thoughts I have received as to its meaning.

1. The only thing comes to mind is "Stars fell on Alabama". This motto is printed on car license tags in the state of Alabama.

2. I was very interested in hearing of the October 14th date, I have longed for this for so long. In 1999 I saw quite a few UFO's in Adelaide and on several occasions and one of them was what I assumed was a light ship because it was like a ghost, the ship was say 60 feet in diameter and white, but the middle had a band of all the colours of the rainbow. Later I went to a psychic and he told me that Adelaide used to be a space port around 50 000 years ago. As soon as I read the words in the October 14th article "In days of old, it used to be" I immediately thought that Alabama might be the name of the old space port in Adelaide.

3. Yes, it took courage to post that, but many,many of us have read things similar, or have been in channelings from Ashtar or other commanders and higherups that work with Sananda...the great one! I hope and pray that this occurance does happen; it is time for the world to know what secrets have been kept from them. I've always believed, never once thought to doubt (well, of course I did, I remember well my time in the Pleides, and with the Brotherhood of Light!)... even as a young child. I've been ridiculed for these beliefs, but always felt that someday, they would see the light. So, thank you for your beautiful postings...Regarding "Alabama"...did they not mean the southern part of our states, rather than hemisphere? I only hope that it is large enough that I can see them and wave from North Carolina!!! I've read recent postings that many are being lead to go out and look up at the night skies...I wonder if they are being prepared to see this lovely site??

4. The "indus" (native american) constellation is in the southern hemisphere, and Alabama is named after a Native American tribe, I wonder if that's the connection.I sure hope this comes to pass.

5. As I ponder on the word Alabama all of a sudden a song on the radio keeps repeating itself and making a profound impact on those I am sharing this message with here in Australia and in the USA. The Song "Sweet Alabama" is the song and people are catching themselves singing this song and wondering where it has all of a sudden come from of late.. Australia also has states....not just the America's. I was just thinking and thought to share.Very powerful and very exciting...

6. I was intrigued by the Alabama reference, and the remark that ‘In days of old, it used to be’ in the Southern Hemisphere. In Australia we're taught about Gondwana, a 'supercontinent' that existed millions of years ago comprised of Antartica, South America, Africa, parts of India and Australia and New Zealand. There was a second supercontinent - Pangaea that was made up of most of today's northern hemisphere continents. I found research that indicates that "most of Florida and southern Georgia and Alabama are underlain by rocks that were originally part of Gondwana but that were left attached to North America when Pangaea broke apart." This *may* explain the message.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I remember ten or twenty years ago when the Weekly World News was still around as a tabloid (it is no more, alas!) and they used to predict that aliens would arrive on our planet just about every year. I used to laugh when I read this, because I knew no aliens would land. And when October 14, 2008 comes and goes and nothing happens, what then?
Hey, I hope they do come (if they are out there) but I'm trying to be realistic... Oh, all right, I'm skeptical.
It almost seems like human beings want somebody, anybody to show up, either to save us, or abduct us, or anything at all. Let's forget about these aliens who will never show up, on October 14, 2008, or any other month or year.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join