It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the people with bible code softwre.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Don't know where to put this thread so I stuck it here.

Anyway I have a question for the people with bible code software who can look up the codes (I have Torah4U but have no idea how to use it).

The codes often report historical events so I was wondering if anyone has searched for codes about mars? Maybe in the future we will make a historic discovery there and maybe the codes can tell us about it?

Maybe try searching for the names of the rovers as well or something?

Just a thought, maybe someone wants to try it?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I've been looking for the software online but had no luck. Even Kazaa comes up empty. If I ever get it, I'll certainly have a look for mars.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Apparently Bible Codes 2000 and Code Finder are the best of the bunch.

Torah4U is freeware but I don't know how to use it, the online help isn't very good and I think you have to know Hebrew to use that one.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
How does the bible code software work???? If someone could explain this to me I would be happy..........

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Its basically the entire bible in a program and you use it to search through it all for specific text.
If it finds it it displays a grid around it which you use to look for more strings giving you a full code.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How does that work when we know the bible has been edited umpteen times since the the council of Nicaea? Are we missing part of the code in a book that was irradicated? How do we know we have all the right books in order the way god intended them.

Obviously if there is a "code" god did intend it to be therefore he would have told someone which books belong and never let it get edited. Sounds easy enough for an all seeing, all powerfull god to accomplish.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Personally I don't belive the bible codes are real.

I was hoping someone would be able to find some references and we could see if they came true.

join