It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna appears in the clouds as it says, all who gaze upon him would die such is the power, majesty and all consuming beauty of him.

Now that is a coincidence that you say that... as I have just been putting together a file on "Spirits in the Clouds" Many times we here people say "Oh your just seeing faces in the clouds... but what if the clouds are LOOKING BACK?

I know many in this thread will see what I mean

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oh no, the streamers can and do travel amongst the skies - not often, because they prefere to 'hijack' a cloud and use it as camouflage.

They do this because a) they shrink down in size and B) if a being of light, even miles long was to appear mankind would not be amused. A few would, many many would not.

That is though a beautiful, beautiful picture.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well that picture the eyes looked right into my soul... even the photographer did not notice what he has... Since then I have been hunting them...

But this one is the best I have seen captured to date...

This one does not always work on embed so I added the link
www.youtube.com...

BTW I did not get that other sound file...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Right, I am going to email it you again.. as you really are going to like it because I fixed it and added to it.

Its from the center of the sun going upwards.

I am also going to youtube a video / sound file so people can have a listen embedded within this thread.

Think thats a good idea?

Check your inbox as 'you got mail'.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

OK folks - here it is. Two things, I did this with very rudimentary skills, and without any help from ATS members, because those who I asked for help took the p###.

The reason this files even made is because big fat furry texan and zorgon gave me pointers as to what i needed.

So, this file starts off near the very core of the sun - its 'inner' core, that part where Vishnu sits inside, and is surrounded by an immense, almost terrifying electrical storm of epic proportions.

As we rise through the sun we hit a layer of extreme turbulence and mixing, and this is the muffled part, and when we rise through this and break into the upper layer we hear the higher notes and the heart beat combining.

Its not great, but I hope it gives you an idea of the noisy chaos that is the inside of our very own electrical mayhem called 'The Sun'.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And I thought you said you had no talent

:shk:

That is awesome

Now I know who to call when I need some videos done

I will watch to see the comments on youtube, should be interesting

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Zorgon. If you want that file for your pages, I would be honoured for you to use it, the same as the audio files. I pass them to you with no hesitation at all.

I will if you want send the original file to you so you can use it instead if thats better for you.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
that is outstanding. I have, around here somewhere, something that might help you should you want to render an animation. I will have to look around for it. Vegas will help if you are compiling a slideshow or something...but i need to find that stuff for the 3-d rendering. If i am successful, it will take a day or two and i will forward the info i have on it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Than you BFFT,
I am at the second doing a visual graphic to show with alot more detail the inner core, because i feel it is totally worthy of a better graphic than my quick painting.

Ill post as soon as i am done.

Daniel.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Here my good people is the inside of the sun. Rendered by me for Zorgon and his web page, shown here in a smaller lower res version. But you will get the idea.

You hope get the idea about the vortex in the middle and the huge, massive electrical storm that fills the space between the inner sphere and the almost solid iron like layer above.

Its noisy folks, very noisy. But oh what a sight!

You can look see and hear it now.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thank you so much for answering my questions Dan, however, there are a few of my questions that I realize should have broken up into smaller, more easy to manage questions. What I'm getting at is that the core of some of my questions seem to be overlooked by you.... I'm sure you didn't mean to, so let me rehash a little of my last post. Hopefully you'll still be patient enough to deal with me, because I could ask questions all day honestly.

In terms of Vishnu I understand that he is not a god, but he has been considered a god here on earth. There are also many other beings that have been considered to be gods in the past. Which of these were actually in existence and doing the will of the creator, and which of these are just made by pure human imagination. Example, did Odin, Osiris, Amaterasu, and the like hold similar positions to what Vishnu holds now in the service of the Almighty?

Does hell exist in the traditional biblical sense?

Are there instances where re-incarnation takes place?

Is what the Buddha accomplished in attaining enlightenment and rising above this plane of existence what we should strive for?

Ok, so new thoughts:

What actions/deeds would be considered beyond redemption?

Would one be able to visit Vishnu during a typical astral projection session?

The alien races that are out there all seem to be able to transcend into a ethereal form, and then reconnect with their physical form at will. Are there those that no longer have any type of physical form?

Are psychic, empathic, telepathic, and telekenetic abilities a function of the brain or of the soul?

Ok, so the parts of the new testament concerning Jesus are accurate. What about the old testament, to me, it seems to be a completely different god/religion... and though there is some correlation, it doesn't truly seem to relate. How much of the old testament is truly divinely inspired?

That's all for now, thank you for your answers thus far, I particularly appreciate you answering my questions concerning the fae.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I had a picture to insert, didn't work out as planned... will possibly put it back up later. Anyhow that is why the first post was edited/deleted.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Osiris1953]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
What I'm getting at is that the core of some of my questions seem to be overlooked by you....

No need to be like that at all.

In terms of Vishnu I understand that he is not a god, but he has been considered a god here on earth. There are also many other beings that have been considered to be gods in the past. Which of these were actually in existence and doing the will of the creator, and which of these are just made by pure human imagination. Example, did Odin, Osiris, Amaterasu, and the like hold similar positions to what Vishnu holds now in the service of the Almighty?

The four beings I have met. God, Jesus, Vishnu and a female form who I am yet to identify. God and Jesus are from 'Heaven', Vishnu is this solar systems 'care taker' and the female I am yet to attain what she does, as i have only just met her.
I have no idea about any of those names you named, sorry. All i know is Vishnu is the Creators man here in this Solar system.

Does hell exist in the traditional biblical sense?

If the Creator wants to punish you, he will, and can, and does. Call it what you like, Vishu called it the pool of sorrow.

Are there instances where re-incarnation takes place?

I thought I had lived before because I got flash backs of dying because I stepped on a landmine in vietnam. When I saw my records in the hall it turns out I had lived before. So, yes it seems re-incarnation is a possible path the Creator allows for us, as is eternity in 'Heaven', or even another universe...

Is what the Buddha accomplished in attaining enlightenment and rising above this plane of existence what we should strive for?

Ill read Buddahs texts and get back to you on this, as I have no idea about him.

Ok, so new thoughts:

What actions/deeds would be considered beyond redemption?

Thats for the Creator to decide and judge.

Would one be able to visit Vishnu during a typical astral projection session?

No. The streamers are the guides into the inner system of the sun.

The alien races that are out there all seem to be able to transcend into a ethereal form, and then reconnect with their physical form at will. Are there those that no longer have any type of physical form?

The streamers have no physical form. They are energetic beings made of light.
The etheral realm is just another name for universe / frequency shifting. Alot can do it because they are millions of years old.

Are psychic, empathic, telepathic, and telekenetic abilities a function of the brain or of the soul?

Both.

Ok, so the parts of the new testament concerning Jesus are accurate. What about the old testament, to me, it seems to be a completely different god/religion... and though there is some correlation, it doesn't truly seem to relate. How much of the old testament is truly divinely inspired?

Didn't get a bible studies class with the streamers, sorry. Its not being funnny, its the truth. I went where i went, met who i met, saw what i saw, and it was awesome enough for me to not think 'oh gee, lets ask about a book that may or may not be right'... Jesus is real, his message is real, and thats enough for me to care about. As long as his message is on target, i don't even care about the old test. book.

That's all for now, thank you for your answers thus far, I particularly appreciate you answering my questions concerning the fae.

The fae folk got destroyed because they tried to meddle and mess with mankinds spirit/soul. The streamers destroyed them in a night, wiped them clean from the face of all realms within this gigaverse.
They don't judge, but if it comes to fighting time, and the creator says 'destroy them' the fights over when they join it. Think of an energetic hand well over a hundred miles long hitting you in the face at nearly the speed of light...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

The Creator had the choice, the will, the need and desire to create this world. he did it, as he did the entire 'everything that has been, is or will be'.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying, you rock dude.

Thanks again. As far as Buddha is concerned, there are several different views of the Buddha out there. I tend to believe that he was a man that transcended this plane of existence. If one day I do achieve astral projection on my own, this is who I plan to seek out first and foremost if at all possible.

Your most recent answer concerning the fae is very interesting. Is there any particular reason why the Shukra have yet to receive a similar fate?

I would infer that based on what you have said thus far in this thread (my memory is already getting hazy on some parts
) that no particular doctrine is needed in order to worship the Almighty. Would this assumption be true?

The pool of sorrow almost sounds like Sheol in the Jewish tradition. No question attached just an observation.

I would also like to know a little more about the female form you encountered... I may be able to assist you in identifying her.... at least, I hope.

I have more to add but I'll wait for your response since I need to gather my thoughts just a bit more.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Osiris1953]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
answers

Thanks again. As far as Buddha is concerned, there are several different views of the Buddha out there. I tend to believe that he was a man that transcended this plane of existence. If one day I do achieve astral projection on my own, this is who I plan to seek out first and foremost if at all possible.

You'll get quite the shock if you think you'll be able to run around and hunt folks down. Take very good care you don't run face to face with a shukra on your travels. Your 'energetic form' is capturable.

Your most recent answer concerning the fae is very interesting. Is there any particular reason why the Shukra have yet to receive a similar fate?

They breed like ants and are dammit hard to catch. They do however die on a heart warmingly regular occourence. Nightly.

I would infer that based on what you have said thus far in this thread (my memory is already getting hazy on some parts
) that no particular doctrine is needed in order to worship the Almighty. Would this assumption be true?

The Creator is theb Creator, Jesus is his very able second in command if you want it like that. Do as Jesus says, honour the Creator with your works and deeds, and be nice. Its his terraverse, be thankful for it.

The pool of sorrow almost sounds like Sheol in the Jewish tradition. No question attached just an observation.

Interesting. I will have to look at that, thanks.

I would also like to know a little more about the female form you encountered... I may be able to assist you in identifying her.... at least, I hope.

tall, very beautiful, violet / purple coloured iriss to her eyes, long blonde hair, purple dress and wrap around her shoulders, three dozen Angellers around her, and about 20 thousand streamers when she goes off into a giga/universe.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As far as being capturable in my energetic form, I had thought of that in the past. I think that is the one main fear that holds me back from projecting. I'd be willing to take that risk on my own I suppose, but any chance of leading them back to my wife, and daughter are wholly unacceptable, and I'm not willing to take that risk. Are the shukra drawn to/seek out projecting humans, or do they happen upon them on accident?

As far as them dying frequently, it is quite heartwarming isn't it?

Sheol is quite interesting.

So what of the devil in scheme of things?

The female figure you encountered sounds overly familiar. Considering she was accompanied by figures we know through a variety of religious texts, it is possible that she is also a figure that has also been prevalent in our past. If that is the case, it might be relatively easy to come up with a few possibilities. I'll be able to get back to you on that later. I am pretty well versed in comparitive religion as is my wife, so I may be able to fill in some of the gaps as far as your recollection/understanding of some of the things you have seen. The reason I say that, is that based on what you have relayed so far, it seems we have many puzzle pieces scattered throughout our world... and you have seen a portion of the completed puzzle. So maybe we can help each other in understanding the nature of things a tad bit better.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The Creator had the choice, the will, the need and desire to create this world. he did it, as he did the entire 'everything that has been, is or will be'.

Are you commenting on my signature? I would say that what you have revealed would make Einstein's statement a whole lot less meaningful.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

As far as being capturable in my energetic form, I had thought of that in the past. I think that is the one main fear that holds me back from projecting. I'd be willing to take that risk on my own I suppose, but any chance of leading them back to my wife, and daughter are wholly unacceptable, and I'm not willing to take that risk. Are the shukra drawn to/seek out projecting humans, or do they happen upon them on accident?

Do not open a door unless you know how to shut it first if anything bad is stood on the other side.
Shukra HUNT humans who are trying to get out their bodies. When you leap out, you create a super massive ripple and flare off of energy. Its like a vampire moth to a flame.

As far as them dying frequently, it is quite heartwarming isn't it?

Warms me no end watching a light speed slap landing on a shukra.

So what of the devil in scheme of things?

Did what the fae folk did. Tried to wrestle humans from the creator.

so I may be able to fill in some of the gaps as far as your recollection/understanding of some of the things you have seen. The reason I say that, is that based on what you have relayed so far, it seems we have many puzzle pieces scattered throughout our world... and you have seen a portion of the completed puzzle. So maybe we can help each other in understanding the nature of things a tad bit better.

I have no gaps nor areas I don't understand dude, i just didn't get to ask her who she was, what with thousands of streamers as out riders and Angellers ready to #### up anything that got near.

I do however agree that here on Earth we have alot of the pieces already, we just too stubborn and blinded by doctrine to add it all up to be the proper picture.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Are you commenting on my signature? I would say that what you have revealed would make Einstein's statement a whole lot less meaningful.

I bet Einsteins first words after dying were 'oh crap'.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join