It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help identify this base, please!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is a very clandestine base of some sort in Davenport Iowa, with a strange antenna aray, building made of concrete, with only one set of entrance doors, with alarm next to the door. I took these pictures on a rush, you can see one car in the parking lot, as soon as I was snapping pictures this guy came runnin out the door chasing me, so I ran away. There are absolutely no markings, or signs anywhere at this place, the security gate is always locked and the only vehicles I have ever noticed at this place where the white homeland security type.
I don't have a clue what it is, but it looks hardened and you cannot see this building unless you trespass behind all the cover. Anyone know what it is, or have any ideas, I have always believed it to be some kind of secret military operation.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by depetydog]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
that looks like it has been recently built

Probably one of the concentration camps they built but i can say for sure if it is or not

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Do you have an address so we can google earth it?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
this location is
south of locust street
east of interstate 280 and west of elsie street
Davenport , Iowa
It has been around for at least 15 years that I know.
If you find it on google please post your findings, its a pretty scary
deal, absolutely no signs or markings,
also what does the barb wire positions say, are they designed to keep people in or out?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The only thing a vigilant citizen can do is discreetly monitor the location and gather evidence showing suspect activity...

good luck!...and keep us posted!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Looks like nothing more then a communication building to me honestly.Because if they plan to imprison U.S. citizians; I like to know when those of us in the Military were gonna be told about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What a coinkidinkie,
It just so happens that google earth goes to low res just a couple of blocks from the location. I can make out a racetrack but the compound you're talking about is blurred beyond recognition.
You know, you can always just walk into town hall and find out who owns the building.

[edit on 7/30/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Merkel

makes me feel little bit better about it, but why isn't there any icons, signs, anything , its all blank

anyway
thanks
depdog

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

imagine that!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Doesn't mean their is anything evil behind it.Now,not saying their isn't but i'm just being level headed about the place.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Merkel

Well if the guy came after depetydog they must be a little evil.
Of course they let depetydog get away so they can't be a lot evil.
I'm thinking Verizon evil.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The same thing happened in the town I used to live in. A bunch of bunker looking buildings just appeared in the back of a warehouse district just after one of the warehouses burnt down. No signs or anything for the longest time, so I figured it was just an extension of the old Navy depot.

One day I realized the razor wire fence did in fact separate the area from the depot. About a month later, there were guards in the guard booth when there had never been before. Eventually they posted DHS signs everywhere and started harassing people driving slowly or walking near it. Probably the same kind of thing.

Look into how many military installations there are near you. I've lived in this county my whole life and still find military bases I never knew about every few years. A HUGE portion of this county is owned by the feds.

Then again, this is the birth place of GE so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

maybe be a good place to take over in troubled times, easy to defend

the guy couldnt catch me because he was behind the fence about 50 yards away, and I had my car by the road running, out of his view,
one hell of an adrenelin rush I will tell ya, but as far as verizon goes, it was there before they were here.
Im trying to find out what kind of antenna that damn thing is, it will tell all about the place, maybe if i get gutsy I will ask the guy what the hell the place is next time he comes runnin...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Try this: I have a friend that was curious to find out what our mystery building was before the signs were put up, so he waited for an ice storm and "accidentally" slid through the fence. The idiot got his car stuck and was soon approached by 3 guys in winter camo with what he says were MP5s (pretty sure they would have been M4s though). After explaining the "accident" they helped him push his car out and let him go on his way. The fence stayed damaged for a couple of days, probably because everything was covered in a 3" sheet of ice, but there was a noticeable increase in patrols.

So go ahead and try something of that nature. Just try not to get shot. Unless the person up there is right and it's Verizon. In that case, just use your car to rip up their lawn. Their DSL service sucks.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can say this with confidence. If in fact this is a " EVIL " NWO place, I do you the term loosely for now.It's not those of us in the military you need be worried about for the most part. It's the private security contractors you have to worry about. If you want to take over your own country. You don't use the military.You use private or secret police to do that.But be assured. Those of in the military that love our country and it's people will fight with you and die along side you if this were to happen. You are not alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merkel
I can say this with confidence. If in fact this is a " EVIL " NWO place, I do you the term loosely for now.It's not those of us in the military you need be worried about for the most part. It's the private security contractors you have to worry about. If you want to take over your own country. You don't use the military.You use private or secret police to do that.But be assured. Those of in the military that love our country and it's people will fight with you and die along side you if this were to happen. You are not alone.

You make a good point. Though I'm sure there are a few out there that will just blindly follow orders.

This is why I wait for the day that foreign "peace keepers" are brought in to help with growing American unrest that the police and military either can't or won't interfere with.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Merkel

Merkel,
I see somebody got their dvd pack of "Jericho" recently.

Seriously depedydog, walk up to the main entrance with a couple of friends at rush hour and just ask whomever is there what their deal is.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

I'm pretty sure Foreign Peace keepers are already here in secret. Wouldn't surprise me. But when and if the time comes.I'm sure most cops and the U.S. Military will work with other Americans to retake our country. And yes. Some will and do blindly fallow orders sadly. But thats any job no a days.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I wish lol. I love that show.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join