It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a forum where one can show appreciation to ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I don't mean like BTS where we could just post and thank the admins and the staff for making the community here as good as it is and for making ATS as a wonderful site as it is. Is there an ATS-appreciation forum? I would like to thank ATS in some way for being able to be a part of such a wonderful community. Yet I would think it would be cool to do it on a forum on ATS where other people would post their own similar thoughts about being on ATS, and, not having it restricted to BTS, where my topic that I made would probably get modded and where I would probably be asked to move my thoughts from my topic onto another already made similar topic.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hey there Frankid!

You are pretty much in the right place "Board Business & Questions"
As this is shown on ATS and BTS,

Its very kind of you to think about this kind of forum
It always nice for us to read that people enjoy our forums,

Thank you again

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You could also go to the ATS Online Store and buy some stuff like a t-shirts or hat or something. It's rather subtly hidden in the top toolbar, labeled 'Gear'. Not sure if the owners make a skim (hopefully they do!), but advertising and showing support for the site in 'real-life' is cool way to show appreciation, and perhaps draw in new members.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I agree, I have not been long on this site but it has been a true awakening.

I would also like to thank not just the owners and mods but the community as they really have opened my eyes.

The info and the links to videos and other literature has turned me and my soon to be family around. Some great people with great advice, I have been spreading the word ever since. (even to some ridicule from some)

I have changed my career and total outlook on life (for the better, i might add)!

And yes, gonna get an ATS polo shirt asap.

Thanks to all

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'd also like to thank the owners and moderators for devoting theirs efforts on making ATS a great place to visit and discuss alternative topics like the paranormal and aliens.

Whenever I have the time I visit and try to share some content with others.

Keep up the great work

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There sure is.

You can do it each and every time that you log in and decide to make a post.

Simply, by adding your thoughts to the discussion, in an intelligent, well written and civil manner, getting to the point, making your point and not getting caught up in the petty bickering and uncivil discussion that takes place from time to time.

To me that would be the best way to show your appreciation to ATS.

Happy Posting.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

What a great idea! But when I got to check out ATS will only accept credit cards.

I won't own a credit card, its cash or nothing for me.

Maybe ATS should look into paypal.

Then I can buy something.

oh and I love all you guys here, great job, great site, you are my everything!

[edit on 28/7/08 by Rhain]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
elevatedone took the word right out of my mouth.

A Forum for just those threads? Would seem kind of like a waste of bandwidth, although, just moving the already existing threads into a new forum for that, as many as they're are, would take some time.

IDK, I guess everyone likes to be encourged now and again and told of how good of a job they're doing. Constructive criticism always helps people. Especially when compliments are involved

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Well I received my Clock,hat and Beer stein after a small hold up in customs..
Now I can drink beer with a warm head watching the hours tick by.

That's not a warm head on my beer..That would be sacrilegious.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I appreciate ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I like the forums.

I just dont like the staff.
Which is why i have them all as foes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
When I get some cash I'm gonna flaunt an ATS T-shirt. They look kinda cool!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5ealchris
I like the forums.

So do we.

I just dont like the staff.
Which is why i have them all as foes.

Well, out of appreciation to you, and all of ATS, I've added you as a friend. I also did this because I think that you would appreciate a staff member that you can talk to whenever the need should arise.

I know that you say that you don't like us, but face it, sometimes we're pretty nice. Feel free to U2U me with any issues that you may have.

The same goes for everyone!!

Thank you for making ATS what it is!!!

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

new topics

top topics

join