It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News! Disclosure! Edgar Mitchell! Yesterday!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

you hit it right on the head.. a year from now it will be something or someone totally different , and the hype will rise again about disclosure.. but the fact is.. its just another cycle, we went thru it in the 50s.. 60s.. 70s..etc.. etc..

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by re22666

you hit it right on the head.. a year from now it will be something or someone totally different , and the hype will rise again about disclosure.. but the fact is.. its just another cycle, we went thru it in the 50s.. 60s.. 70s..etc.. etc..

damn. for a change i kinda did not want to be found right. lol. oh well.

to the other guy, i wouldnt give away my pentagon guy's id either. he showed me how to fly with seltzer water and wishes. dont believe me? the guy worked at the pentagon. but you understand why i cannot give his name. that makes it credible now right?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The difference between softening the public up and trying to debunk the same information appears to be thinning some what!!

IMHO - FOX newscasters are an absolute disgrace that make presenting look like pantomime. This profession has seriously taken a nose dive in expertise in recent years.

Mitchell should know better than to appear on that stage!

Breifne

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
The difference between softening the public up and trying to debunk the same information appears to be thinning some what!!

IMHO - FOX newscasters are an absolute disgrace that make presenting look like pantomime. This profession has seriously taken a nose dive in expertise in recent years.

Mitchell should know better than to appear on that stage!

Breifne

this does, however bring up another good point. if all the MSM is in someone in the gov's pocket and they all lie to suit their own needs, then what credibility do any of his appearances have. i mean after all, arent these the same people that we accuse, all over this site, of lies and propogana?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Its clear to me that he is a disinfo agent, get ready for fake alien invasion for The New World Order.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

I see you're point - disinformation is reverse psychology after all. Get the leading person on and make the 'subject' (not the person) look like a farce!! It works.

I don't know who then is telling the truth etc. Thats exactly what the news station wants people to think.

I believe Mitchell - FOX is FOX, a poor information source. Mitchell is not the poor information source here. They therefore are just plying their trade as per usual.

The information is thus accurate IMHO.

Breifne

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
Its clear to me that he is a disinfo agent, get ready for fake alien invasion for The New World Order.

Unfortunately, you are probably correct. They would love nothing more than a supposed Alien attack to help usher in their New World Order.

Even Obama's recent speeches have had a strong "global" tone to them. I think they might be getting pretty close here.

Most average people have no clue about the technology the governments have, so once they are used against them of course they will assume that it's Alien.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Most average people have no clue about the technology the governments have, so once they are used against them of course they will assume that it's Alien.

One maybe two Governments having technology over 140 Governments portraying alien intelligence!! Highly unlikely IMHO. This NWO is a pipe dream for some. A World without borders yes - one core language yes - but holograms of alien attack is a little far fetched IMO.

WW3 would be much easier using existing technology and relying on WW2 philosophy - (I.e. European Union).

Breifne

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is the transcript of a brief interview Edgar Mitchell had with a reporter on The Discovery Channel; it adds a little more detail to the other recent Mitchell interviews:

dsc.discovery.com...

Some of the details of the Majic 12 group were new to me ...very interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

when I heard Obama describe himself as a citizen of the world I wondered if this was some subtle (not so subtle) way of getting us to think of ourselves as "earthlings' as opposed to something else.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

but holograms of alien attack is a little far fetched IMO.

Who said anything about holograms? Our air force alone probably has a bunch of silent triangle crafts already, not to mention all the top secret black project stuff.

What do you think people see flying around all the time? They ain't all Alien...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

I see you're point - disinformation is reverse psychology after all. Get the leading person on and make the 'subject' (not the person) look like a farce!! It works.

I don't know who then is telling the truth etc. Thats exactly what the news station wants people to think.

I believe Mitchell - FOX is FOX, a poor information source. Mitchell is not the poor information source here. They therefore are just plying their trade as per usual.

The information is thus accurate IMHO.

Breifne

i just cant help but think that out of how many astronauts, how many have discussed this type of thing? now lets get that same number in a room, no matter what their carreers, dont you think it is possible that one of them, might someday, when he is older, be full of it? i am not saying he is, i am just saying it seems more likely than anything else. i mean he isnt even offering first hand experience and he has been to the moon? so what good is being an astronaut who discusses aliens when he hasnt actually seen any. i dunno, this one just does not do much for me. i guess there are harder cases i have found easier to buy than his. and then you add that we dont know who to trust either way and well...seems a lost cause until we see one anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Some of us are not native Americans, but I would be so bold as demanding that mr. Mitchell join us for the sake of good will.

Edgar, you know as well as I that the claims you're making at the moment are stiring up a LOT of trouble. I think you owe the community the indulgence of showing... well, a fair amount of proof. Sorry to be disrespecting you, but what were you counting on after all this time, after all those hoaxes.
The ufo community needs martyrs, not heros..... in my honest opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Apologies, I misread you're quote.

Technology / Aliens / Governments etc

Breifne

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by LeeHawt

Unfortunately, you are probably correct. They would love nothing more than a supposed Alien attack to help usher in their New World Order.

Even Obama's recent speeches have had a strong "global" tone to them. I think they might be getting pretty close here.

Staged alien attack will be the final playing card they use, it will be debilitating to the masses and many world views would be destroyed in an instant. Talk about shock and ah, total panic, its a perfect opportunity for order out of chaos.
www.youtube.com...

take a look at that video

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Uphill

wow great find. thanks for the contribution.
you know he alluded to being chosen to be the one the 'old timers' told their stories to. I wonder if he's been 'chosen' to open this little chapter in the disclosure saga.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
to the other guy, i wouldnt give away my pentagon guy's id either. he showed me how to fly with seltzer water and wishes. dont believe me? the guy worked at the pentagon. but you understand why i cannot give his name. that makes it credible now right?

No that doesn't make your fib credible at all. It doesn't make sense. You're not an astronaut with contacts inside the space and defense establishment.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Hi, there are other testimonies relating to the OP's FOX interview:

And this one:

This is a good one:

Lets get these guys on one video! I'm for that.

Breifne

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Hi, there are other testimonies relating to the OP's FOX interview:

Breifne

i am well aware, that is why i said

THIS interview has made me start to lose faith
he didn sound as credible THIS time
see the pattern?
am i typing a different language than i think i am?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

No that doesn't make your fib credible at all. It doesn't make sense. You're not an astronaut with contacts inside the space and defense establishment.

so.....your argument is that a persons honesty can be established by his employment and contacts?
you have never known someone in a high position to lie? what is it that makes him more credible than anyone else that can walk, talk, and present themselves. why does his job aid his credibility? his job did not show him any aliens did it? no. why do his high ranking contacts make him credible. you do not know who i know. point is, it doesnt matter. show me one person whos honesty can be judged solely by his position and contacts and i have some catholic priests id love you to meet.

and by the way, i did say my contact was at the pentagon, same as his. why dont you believe me but you belive him?

[edit on 7/26/2008 by re22666]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join