It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion Wild Card

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
First a brief overview about myself.
For me the show is over, the fat lady has sung, and the early bird got the worm.
There is an absurd amount of evidence that aliens had landed, and have not left since. I live in the Hudson Valley river area of New York. The place that was home to one of the worlds most dramatic UFO sightings. This happen in the years between 1983 to 1986. I was witnessed to one of those sightings.

I spoke with a relative about the Larry king special the other night. This relative was basically acting like the disclaimers. She will not believe the existence of UFOs until the government produces a flying saucer, a landing on the front lawn of the white house, or a conversation with an E.T. Any photo, video, word of mouth, by any government official, including the president, technical data, can be fake. Those where her words. Most people I have spoken with about this subject feels the same.

I even mentioned that the French government has released there X-files, and that there was some irrefutable evidence that UFOs exist. I then realized, from there reactions, that the French are very unpopular here in the west, so anything coming out of that country, right now is laughed at, or outright ignored. The French disclosure carries absolutely no weight amongst Americans. The shadow government must be very happy about this.

I am getting a strong feeling the shadow government might be in the process of playing the hostile alien invasion card. Many governments are becoming more open with there UFO info, and it seems the aliens are making more dramatic appearances. Disclosure is going to happen soon, and they need to cover there ass. They have a lot of skeletons in there closet after all these decades, and they are not going down without a fight! I would like to believe Larry King is a good guy, but he might be playing in on the hostile alien invasion wild card, thus the special on UFOs messing with nuclear missiles basses.

Tell me if this makes since. You have been part of a club, which has murdered good hard working people, manipulated the world's economic system to make your self richer, held back life/earth saving technology, and even had the balls to shoot down friendly UFOs for there technology. Would you allow disclosure to happen? I don't think so. There is a plan in place to cover there ass, and they might be playing this wild card real soon. Don’t believe it!

Bill Nye ended up looking more like an idiot then anything else. It even seemed like, at the end of the show he was considering that there might be a cover up, or at least is starting too feel guilty.

edited by the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The aliens are very, very clever. I think that they have an especially fine understanding of karma, and they can play its ebb and flow like an instrument.

It is obvious that if they wanted to harm us, they would have done so already. They have been doing something for us, I think, that we could never have done for ourselves. That is, to inject a small irritant into the collective social oyster. They knew full well how the pearl would emerge from this irritant.

In the end, the people who made the wrong choices have helped us. And, they have drawn an indelible line around themselves which will only grow more distinct and obvious over time. The more they thrash around, the tighter the net becomes.

You can't escape yourself.

EDIT: sorry for so many different analogies!

[edit on 21-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Don’t be sorry. Usually Iam not so angry. Sometimes I forget, I chose this physical incarnation. You have to make the best of what you got, and not let the demons get you down

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthbear13
The French disclosure carries absolutely no weight amongst Americans.

That is because it was not disclosure of anything, other than a compendium of UFO sightings that tells us nothing. There were no revelations, nothing that advances or hinders the cause to prove or disprove there is extraterrestrial visitation of the Earth.

...the French government has released their X-files, and that there was some irrefutable evidence that UFOs exist.

Of course it is irrefutable that UFOs exist. People will always look up in the sky and see a flying object they cannot identify. Unexplained and unidentified are not synonyms for extraterrestrial. Nor is a compendium of sightings proof those objects are extraterrestrial.

Disclosure is going to happen soon

I've been following this game for a long time now. There isn't a day that goes by that someone claims they feel "disclosure" is coming soon. In the 1950s, UFO researchers were claiming disclosure would be soon. All these decades, and it still hasn't happened.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Your right this is nothing new. I have been at this game a long time too. Although I said from the original post that many people that I’ve talked to have absolutely no interest on this subject, I am also noticing more people taken an interest then ever before. Some would say, before you broke your arm, you never really noticed other people with broken arms, until you broke your arm. Up until recently I lost a lot of fate in the disclosure project etc… But things are really starting to get hairy out there, more so then usually. Interesting timing, Larry King, aliens interfering with nuclear weapons, the threat of Iran, and the United States solution, nuking there nukes. To name just a few.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Although I said from the original post that many people that I’ve talked to have absolutely no interest on this subject, I am also noticing more people taken an interest then ever before...Interesting timing, Larry King, aliens interfering with nuclear weapons, the threat of Iran, and the United States solution, nuking there nukes...

We may be in a period of re-newed interest in the subject, but that interest comes and goes. We also had a high-point of interest in the mid-1990s; in fact, every decade sees a high-point of interest in UFOs. Though I am not aware of any formal studies, I have heard that interest and encounters with UFOs and other anomalous phenomena peaks during periods of uncertainty. What we're experience now is nothing we haven't experienced before during the modern UFO era.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I must say, that is a good point. And I may be victim to that. You might have found a new research project. I joined ATS to share and get good insight. Thanks for reposting. Iam looking at differently now.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hudson Valley ringing in here with a little blurb. Sightings here have not at all been limited to the timeframe stated in the OP, though those are probably the most famous. Things seem to have been relatively quiet in recent years though.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Things have been very quiet. If you are really familiar with the Hudson valley. Me and a friend are planning an extensive hike in the fahnstock area. I hiked the area quiet alot in the past, but not much off trail. Where hoping to find something interesting. Not much else to do here, if you know what I mean.

top topics

join