It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

lemme guess - you looked at my profile? hmm, do hope you weren't cheating!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Emmy, you have impeccable timing. All of your responses seem to end up invisible. I am bumping again so I can see what you wrote.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

I did look at your profile - after I posted. Your face and the way your picture looks tells a lot of stories for anyone who wants to listen. Your avatar pic looks like a still out of a ghost hunting vid, intentional or not. JMO.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This post is really interesting .

I am afraid to ask about me and my avatar (Lonegunman made it for me ) .....
And what that says about me ..
I know alot of you are familiar with my posts so I know you will call me religious anyway ...but what else do you see ?

Please be nice lol ...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

i don.t know anything about you and i won.t take a look at your profile either

so just from your avvy

you are female
a shy person
great spirituality
loving nature, but not in a peasant way
conection with animals on a more mental or spiritual level

usually you wouldn.t fight but if it is neccessary you will do anything for your friends or for the subject if you think it is worth while!

you are in your mid 20s but already settled in life
you know what you want!

you love thinking and gaining knowledge!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
you are female
(Yes)

a shy person
(Not even a little lol)

great spirituality
(Yes)

loving nature, but not in a peasant way
(yes)
conection with animals on a more mental or spiritual level
(yes even though I do not have any animals but they all like me and I feel like understand them ...)

usually you wouldn.t fight but if it is neccessary you will do anything for your friends or for the subject if you think it is worth while!
(Absolutely would in a heartbeat stick up for ANYONE but would not use violence ..I am better with words than I am my fists lol)

you are in your mid 20s but already settled in life
(Well not quite ...48 yrs old and settled yes ) ...lol

you know what you want!
(yes)

you love thinking and gaining knowledge!
(Yes)

Wow you did really good ..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would do you but I would have to read more of your posts to get a feel for who are you and what your made of .
Your Avatar is very colorfully loud and standoutish ..which could mean either you wish you could be more bold and stand out more than you do or you already are very bold and stands out in a crowd ..lol
I am not good at this at all ....

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

what about my guesses concerning you and your avvy? always nice to get a little response

my avvy has been done by myself

standoutish? not sure what you mean by it

orange is a color which catches the eye
i am a bit of both you mentioned
need to get far more cheek than i am and on the other hand a bit cheeker than the average people i know
or lets say: sometimes i dare more than other people would do!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
LoneGunman made my avatar for me (AGAIN THANK YOU DEAR LONEGUNMAN)

I look alot like the lady on there (long auburn hair with a tint of red)..part Indian small petite build) And I LOVE HORSES ...(even though I do not have one ) ...
I told him I like horses and Indian stuff and of course feminine (even though I can be somewhat tomboyish at times lol) ..and this is what he came up with ..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Aw I am sorry! It's only happened to me once where It says there's more posts, but they all seem to hide! Hope you managed to see it ok!

reply to post by Heike

Heike, aw ok, I'll let you off that one then!
Ah, most of my stories are just plain me doing the most stupidest things...then again they get a laugh
like the time i broke my ankle, i was walking out of a pub/bar... (but I wasn't drunk because I felt the pain!)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

i really like your avvy
i can feel a lot of good energy from it

lonegunman did a good job

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Thank you ...and yes he is very good ...

I like yours too ..its sort of hippie like ..and I am an ole hippie (sort of ) lol ..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Well from other posts I have read of yours. I have made the assumption that you think things thoroughly and you are capable of debating without being nasty (well online anyways) and honestly I know your avatar is from a movie but I picture you being kind of a country or..well nature lover.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm still fairly new to ATS but to EMMY so far I think that you would be this really groovy woman I would like to hang out with (if you weren't so far away).
I have also always pictured all of the moderators to be male late 30's early 40's and with beards (please don't hate
)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I honestly just wanted to bump this to see if it could get a little more action.... Forgive me, but I am snowed in and very bored.

schrodingers dog:

I always pictured you as a 40's something male. Then I started reading BTS and you got a little younger, but I still tried making you fit your avatar. Either way, I was pretty surprised to see how young you were. Excellent choice in dogs though

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

Yes, I do love the country / nature...yet I am stuck in the city. I should be winning the lottery any time now, so I an buy some property out in the country soon enough.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Your santa hat makes me think you have a sarcastic side, and that if you don't actually have a fireplace you may have created a fake hearth, on a bookshelf or something.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Yes, I do tend to get a little sarcastic. I don't know about the fake hearth issue though.... Thankfully, I have a real fireplace so I don't have to worry about it.

I see your avatar and I picture a young woman who is into the occult.... You seem like a nice person. I am guessing that you aren't into the occult at all though, but that is what I picture based off of your avatar.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by asmeone2

Yes, I do tend to get a little sarcastic. I don't know about the fake hearth issue though.... Thankfully, I have a real fireplace so I don't have to worry about it.

I see your avatar and I picture a young woman who is into the occult.... You seem like a nice person. I am guessing that you aren't into the occult at all though, but that is what I picture based off of your avatar.

Well about 1/2 true. I find the occult fascinating to read about but I would nto call myself a practitioner.

My avatar is a plague doctor. Much more to do with midieval medicine than the occult!

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
When selecting an avatar, I often find myself thinking way too much about it. "what does this digital image say about ME as a person?!"

I haven't posted here enough to know anyone too well, but this has been a fun thread to read through!

To the original poster: your avatar is from a Cohen Bros film, and anyone who is a fan of the Cohen Brothers can't be all bad

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join