It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a B 2 bomber yesterday, what does it mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hi all, I work in Old greenwich CT, about 50 minutes from NYC. Ilive to the northeast, over the border in CT. Yesterday, around 7 30 pm, i stepped out store for a smoke.. and heard what sounded like a lawm mower outta service. Stepped out onto sidewalk, looked southeast, and saw a low level B2 bomber! It wa tan, it was maybe half a mile above the trees! It wa low enough, to make out the cockpit windows! I immediatly thought something was up... it banked to the east a litle, and went over horizon..
I had spoken to someone, and heard the Allstar games was using a B 2 bomber, but couldnt confirm it. My first thougth was, oh no, here it comes...
any info on input>? The air traffic, in all 33 years ive lived in htis part of CT, has alwasy been helicoptors, airlines, and a few balck unmarked helicoptors in the past.
Any info appreciated! Or, use this as info to get ready all..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I watched the All-Stars, and they showed a B-2 flying overhead. That must have been what it was.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
ah ok. Whereabouts did you watch the allstars game? The B 2 was tan, HUGE flying wing. This was in southwest CT. Were you in NY?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

All it means is that you saw a B2 bomber. One flew over my house last year. RELAX....
Also had an Osprey fly over last year.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
First off, there never has been a tan B-2 bomber. They have all been black because of the special coating on the aircraft. Or maybe the sun was hitting it just right making it look tan or maybe you saw some sort of triangle shaped UFO then? That seems to be a popular shape these days.
just my 2 cents.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by mcgilligan02]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sun was hitting it, an amzing sight

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was driving southbound on the NJ Turnpike yesterday near Exit 4 and noticed 2 jet fighters (sorry I cant identify what type) flying low and close to each other, about 1000 feet that performed two circles and then took off towards the south east. One of the fighters vertical stabilizer was painted red. This was between 1730 and 1800. Everyone slowed down to see what was going on it was that surreal.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It was tan, beige tan.. it DEF was not black!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well the All Star game was in Bronx, NY

Here's a B2

www.defenseindustrydaily.com...

And the game started at around 8 your time so 7:30 isnt out of the question. Are you sure it was a B2, if so how?

And as the post above said B2's are always black.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
That must have been really cool.

As for it being 'Tan" and not "Black" , maybe it's got the next generation RAM on it, including paint.

Do you really think that a stealth plane has to be black anymore??

Safe bet is that they can color these things anyway they want to.

Desert camo is better than black if you're going to sandland.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
UH, yeah. . they have never painted a B-2 tan. . .Desert camo has nothing to do with a B-2 that flys at altitude of 30000+ desert camo at those altitudes have no effect.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Pics - B2 over Stamford CT flying over Stamford CT that eve. NOT tan - setting sun lit her up, beautiful

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
B2 fly-over pics - Stamford, CT
7/15/2008, B2 flying over my condo, Stamford, CT - NOT tan, setting sun lit her up right over us, amazing sight.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

what are we suppose to get ready for ?? I guess I dont understand your thread?? bombers are suppose to be up in the sky flying.. thats what they were built to do ,,, I have seen them at different times ,, esp, at 4th of july celeb.. air shows,, and other events.

top topics

join