It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So because I dont believe this guys story with no evidence, that makes me a CIA , NSA, FBI operative

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

... to a conspiracy nut ....

... the mentality and manifestation of psychotic delusion...

Hmmm I don't suppose you are biased just a tad?

Originally posted by TheFreeBird"

A. Parable

That about covers it alright

[edit on 17-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandals24
It seems nowadays on ATS whenever somebody doesnt belive something or are sceptical they must be working for the government or secret government!! That is complete B/S No wonder people think 911, Aliens etc is a Joke!!!!

You can't try and prove something to be true if you act like a child and cry "they must be working for the government" everytime somebody cites a lack of evidence!!

Im open minded I would love Aliens to be Real.

Doesnt mean im gonna listen to some guy telling me he has seen a living engine with absoultly no proof????

Investigations need to be un bias otherwise they hold no weight, just because someone doesnt agree with you, doesnt mean they are working for the Government..

Grow up...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

vent over.....

anyone agree or disagree?

Well unless we capture or kill there really is no point to the rambling stories of witness'. For many ears now we've heard the same tale over and over again. So we pretty much get the point or at least I would think so. The only way we do it is parade one of these bastards down the street like they do in the middle east chanting hymns and shouting death threats. The whole world will see what it is behind it all. We don't need disclosure. We need a big strong net. It's not even necessary to kill either although it maybe the only option. I'm just saying if I ever catch and release one, I'm sending it home with a six pointed star burnt into it's forehead.

No country will be safe unless they have nukes.

BUILD MORE NUKES!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Nice post Op!

I have been quite open in my position as a skeptical believer here at ATS since my first post. Perhaps I'm just lucky but no one has ever accused me of being part of a government org.

I have had some paranoid things thrown my way but I just laugh to myself and thank the maker that I'm 'me' and not them. It's far better to appear slightly skeptical than it is to sign on as a fool.

The thing I can never understand is how someone can take the word of a complete stranger as gospel at face value without exercising the least bit of caution.

Could you imagine if our court systems made judgments in such a way. No one would stand for it and people would be shouting misjustice from every roof top, yet we come to an online forum and suddenly it's ok to just take someone at their world - no matter how unlikely or improbable. LOL!

Go Figure!

IRM

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

If THIS post doesn't get the attention of any three letter club members lurking about... nothing will

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

... to a conspiracy nut ....

... the mentality and manifestation of psychotic delusion...

Hmmm I don't suppose you are biased just a tad?

It is a natural condition to have some bias. However, not even quoting a complete sentence from my post takes those words out of context regarding my encounter with a partical individual to whom those phrases fit perfectly enough. Perhaps "paranoid delusions" would have been a better description given the hostile reaction I received.

If I were truly satified with that person representing the whole of conspiracy theorists worldwide I would have investigated no further. Anyone seeking the truth in earnest must be willing to have their speculations refuted and have the willingness to accept that things are not nescessarily what they initially thought them to be.

Don't in any way construe that I'm saying that being open to said topics implies one is suffering mental illness nor does being the only one to hold fast to a belief. There are enough historical examples to evidence that (Gailileo, et al.). The one's that provide solid evidence for the truth of their "delusions" or the evidence is later gathered posthumously are often called "great thinkers".

I suppose whatever turns out to be true by definition can't have ever been a delusion.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by EnlightenUp]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join