It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meeting new girls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Im terrible at meeting new girls... ever since the girl I thought I was in love with decided not to love me anymore. So Im looking for some advice or tips or places to go or things to say to a girl when you meet her for the first time.

Its that first time that I have trouble with, the hi, my name is whats yours part. Especially when they are smoking hot and I cant seem to raise my stare above chest level. Maybe if my stupid ex didnt decide to cheat on me I wouldnt have to worry,

but now I have to start all over again, from square one, and some advice on what to say to girls would be most welcome

[edit on 13-7-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You could go onto a computer internet service and find someone who has the same interest. Go meet someone in your most comfortable place you like to go. be yourself and remember, I don't know if you believe in God or not but he has a soulmate for everyone, you will find them one day.

what you say to a girl is of course hi, what's up? Get to know her alittle, Then you go strait into a place you would like to go and ask her to go. Pretend like you are talking to your best friend and that will give you some confidence. Women love confidence yet they hate cockiness.

peace, I hope you find someone.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The best time place you meet girls is where your not expecting to. Ive meet a few people and they are some of my best friends just because one day we just bumped into each other, or we met somewhere random and just started talking or something like that.
Its always best when its natural

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have a dating plan that is almost fool proof if you are interested, the plan is engineered to get you, within weeks, into a prime spot light with someone of high integrity. This is free information but I don't want to give up my secrets in this type of a forum.

I would strongly advise against trying to get involved with the smokin hot girls, they are most likely to use, abuse, and leave you. They are used to guys doing whatever to get with them but thats just my take. Seems like even the marginal looking women have issues as well.

Sorry about the bust on your last relationship, I am going through something similar as well.

Later,

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is from my girl.

In my opinion if you cant make a conversation with the girl then she obviously is not right for you. there has to be a mutual attraction for the conversation to flow. in minor cases people can make general conversation and nothing would come of it but the majority there generally has to be some type of connection or spark.

When i first met my fiancee on the net i knew there was something even though he wasnt attracted to me because we spoke and it went on it to early hours the following morning and even 2-3 month after talking everyday on the net when we met we still had things to talk about and were nearly a year down the line and we still talk.

I could be wrong but im guessing your insecure and scared of rejection, arnt we all. if your wanting fun then you just gotta take the bull by the horns and go for it and if u dnt get the reaction you want u walk away and think your loss not mine, believe in yourself and be happy with yourself and if you get knocked back again it only makes you stronger. But if ur wanting to meet that someone special take ur time and dont rush it, shes there somewhere.

Be wary though because there are alot of girls out there as u probably know who will use and abuse u and get what they want, dont offer everything on a plate ie a drink, cos they cud see u as a target, if they like u for u then they will be happy with ur company and things may progress from there.

Hope this helps.

Sash x

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Describe what it is you’re R E A L L Y looking for? Is it a situation? A certain type of woman? Do you already know her? Don’t clutter up your mind by letting other people tell you who you should go for. Answering these questions precisely and providing any extra info about yourself will help define the answers.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I suggest going to addiction meetings in order to meet girls. It always works like a charm because chicks who are trying to kick a habit are libel to pick up a replacement habit - like you!

The meeting group I'd suggest over all the rest is SLAA - Sex Love Addicts Anonymous - it's filled with sluts. Make them think you're gay and they'll go all out to "turn you straight".

Also, go to NA - Narcotics Anonymous. About half the people there are only in attendance due to court order. Trust me, they want to party.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by FeedMeACat]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FeedMeACat

You crack me up.....

SuperSlovac
Listen fella take some womanly advice and don't jump into a serious relationship with another lady. You are hurt, and I understand, but you need to heal before you go headlong into another serious relationship.
As much as I hate to say it FeedMeACat had some good advice at meeting girls for a "easy" casual times.
When the time is right she will find you. Until then just have some fun.

top topics

join