It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very new theory (to me anyway!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I was watching Larry King and they were discussing UFO's, I really wasn't paying much attention, just really had the TV on for company, but something was said that caught my attention. Now, I am not trying to blow off all of you who have had experiences, I have had my own UFO experience years ago, but the 'ship' I saw convinced me that it was of this earth, I could actually see rivits on the seams of it, and to this day no airship that I know of looks even remotely like what I had seen. Getting back to the theory, it was mentioned on Larry King that the science world believes in UFO's, only they think it is us, from the future, looking out for our past interests, manipulating those things which, in the future, may be of benefit to our kind. That floored me. I am thinking they might very well be on to something. I still believe that life exists out there on other planets somewhere, but, for me this theory exlpains cover ups like Roswell, what if one of our ships, from the future, crashed and we found 'ourselves', and that is what the government is hiding? The implications are phenomenal! What do you all think of this possibility?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I have heard that theory before and I guess it is as plausible as the next theory regarding UFO's. My only problem is the paradox's that you run into with time travel. With the frequency of UFO sightings, I just have a hard time believing that they are all traveling time.

I think a very similar theory is the theory that we were seeded here by aliens and they are checking on us. That wouldn't necessarily require time travel and in my mind it explains a lot of the ancient mysteries.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yep, I heard about that before. It seems an interesting theory, because, if we in time do invent time travel, why wouldn't we go back and check things out?
The problem though is that without knowing too much about the science part of time travel, the oppinion that we only can go back as far as to the date where the machine was actually invented fits my belief pretty good.
So either we already have the machine or that theory is bogus.
Well... with the reports of ufo through history it might be bogus. Unless of course time travel is unrestricted

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Interesting theory. But if you look at it as truth then you would have to think that everything could be controlled....and by humans from the future, making them essentially like gods. Also the implications of that would lead people to believe that everything has been controlled and nothing was real, our lives were just play things for future generations.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I heard about this theory long ago, and while it holds some water, I have trouble believing that we'd manipulate the timeline for fear of the unknown. What's the saying, like moving a rock onto train tracks can have substantial consequences on your future? Or something to that effect. In any case, it cannot be discredited. UFO's always seem to appear at the right time for historical events. World War II, 9/11, various others. Perhaps the future of our education system is not in as much jeopardy as we think. "Okay kids, today, we're going back in time for a firsthand look at the Battle of the Bulge." Or, "Field trip to New York City circa 2001 CE!"

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

In such an ideal world of the future, where people come back to improve upon historic records, they would be wise enough to know that no historic manipulation would be alowed as that might wipe out the future of our selves.

NO! Fanciful unrealistic hogwash.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I find the concept facsinating, but I cannot, as the above poster has, simply call it 'hogwash', because we ARE about to try to look into other diminsions (hadron Colider) and science is hoping to be able to use that technolody for time travel, looking into the past or future, or other diminsions than that of our own. Science thinks it is possible, so they are spending millions to perfect the means, so who is to say that we haven't already reached that point and beyond? I know it is a lot to consider, but again, I find it fascinating.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

They spent more than millions on it.

physicsworld.com...

When all is done and dusted, the LHC will have cost around $6.3bn to build.

All I know is that this thing better do something amazing. I just hope that they will tell the world about their findings and not pull a nasa and whitewash everything before releasing to the public.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

WOW! That's a lot to spend on a guess, I am sure that there is some type of evidence that tells them this is a very real possiblity. My husband and I pondered for hours this morning what the possiblities are, and why we would keep it from ourselves, he thinks the timing of the colider is because of upcoming earth changes, maybe this is the point that we find a way into the future.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The bible mentions Merkabah or interdimensional craft,the Bhagavad Vita the indian Gods also had flying machines I find your proposition credible we have only been advertising our presence for 100 odd years considering the vast distances involved not much if anything would have picked these up so interdimensional or from the future works just as good if not better for me than aliens.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I heard this theory a long time ago, I find it a lot easier to swallow than another race of beings so advanced that they come from another star system to play peek-a-boo with us. It seems easier to accept that they are from the future or another dimension to do whatever; study us, help us, or just be entertained by us.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I haven't read any of the responses so i'm going into this one blind. As strange as the theory may seem, it's really no less "out there" than we being visited by aliens. I mean, we don't know what these UFO's are, so they could technically be anything.

We can speculate that it is possible to travel great distances through space, but we don't have the technology to begin to understand how to close those gaps between stars, let alone galaxies.

We can speculate that it is possible to travel great distances through time, but even the theories are shaky. If it is possible, then it is a few major discoveries down the road.

It's just as possible as the traditional theories surrounding UFO's. Of course, the most plausible explanation given what we know is that these UFO's are defense-related and part of a government coverup like they were throughout the cold war.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
well I kinda hate to advertise him... (because I don't know if I can believe him...)

BUT

"DR" dan Burisch has said that the Aliens that crashed in roswell were p-32's (or something like that) basically they were time travelers from 32,000 years in the future. He goes fairly in depth in to what technology we have supposedly gotten from them, and how he personally interacted with one... (he said it's name was J-ROD) Very interested story...

Believeable?

I'll leave that up to you...

"Dr" Dan Burisch's Homepage

Project Camelot Interviews with Dan burisch (Start at the bottom)

There another one from January 2008 somewhere out there...

Sorry if it's off topic, but when I read your post the first thing I thought of Was Dan's theories (or stories)

Coven

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This earth has cleansed itself over and over, and we have antiquities that point to space travel in just about every corner of the earth, whole nationalities that seem to just dissappear, I find the idea that we were much more advanced at some point in our past to be much easier to swallow than beings from another planet secretly coming around to view us and suck the blood out of cows. It would make more sense if those who come close enough to watch us, would be watching over us, as we have not seen any act of violence against a nation by a UFO. As for the cows, I dunno, I don't have an answer for cowblood sucking.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

No Coven, not off topic, thanks for posting this, I am going to check it out.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven
well I kinda hate to advertise him... (because I don't know if I can believe him...)

BUT

"DR" dan Burisch has said that the Aliens that crashed in roswell were p-32's (or something like that) basically they were time travelers from 32,000 years in the future. He goes fairly in depth in to what technology we have supposedly gotten from them, and how he personally interacted with one... (he said it's name was J-ROD) Very interested story...

Believeable?

I'll leave that up to you...

"Dr" Dan Burisch's Homepage

Project Camelot Interviews with Dan burisch (Start at the bottom)

There another one from January 2008 somewhere out there...

Sorry if it's off topic, but when I read your post the first thing I thought of Was Dan's theories (or stories)

Coven

I've seen both of these videos when they first came out and Dan Burisch straightforwardly talks about the greys, the nordics and Orion groups and MJ-12 and on how the government has been involved with them.

Dan Burisch also talks about stargates and the existence of them along with the cube which is basically like pandoras box where they can view the future and past in different time lines and estimate probabilites in order to change certain future events to the best of their ability.

He is also linked with many groups I am familiar with that work together to put the truth out there in the public eye. He is an extremely credible witness and listening to these videos is important for people to understand what is really going on when it comes to the abductions taking place.
He has great information as to why the greys are doing what they have been doing to humans. They have been using them for biological experiments, in this video he also explains why Jim Sparks experienced what he did when being abducted and explains what the true motive of the greys are with abductees.

Clearly he has some great inside information not all of it that he can share but he does add to the overall collective knowledge when it comes to abductions and extraterrestrials both living on the planet monitoring us and other groups that are visiting.

The videos are about 2hrs worth but it's a must see for those who are seeking the truth about aliens and abductions especially about the greys.
I believe he only goes into what the abductions are all about on the 2nd Video towards the end maybe 45mins into the video if you want to skip ahead just to get that info.

The ufo's showing up are not humans from the future they are of extraterrestrial origin, some of the ufo's you see are craft from aliens that live on planet earth in underground cities and some of them are reverse-engineered alien craft owned by the military. Some of them are from elsewhere but usually the ufo's that are sighted are the militarys. ET's have a very high tech cloaking system where it's virtually impossible to spot them through any camera we have on the market unless they wish to materialize and show themselves off to the public.

The greys prefer to keep it secret because they are using us for biological experimentation and they are not doing it in a friendly way. Most greys are going about it in a very cruel way. These are the malevolent aliens, those who abduct us, they work with the reptilians and both do not have our best interest in mind.

So NO ufo's are not us coming back from the future!
Watch the 2 videos Dan Burisch has to offer they will give you more answers and insight on this matter.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I entertained this theory myself. Here..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of them, I believe are either from the future, or another dimension, or both.
Others are our silly knock-offs..hence the crashes..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
As wonderful as it would be to believe Dan Burisch, he is a complete whack job, borderline cult leader... but hey, he's a good story teller!

Read The ATS Springer/George Knapp Interview here for a more balanced look at Mr Burisch.

Part I

Part II

Part III

*Please Note: The Burisch Part Begins in Part II but the whole thing is worth a read.

Personally I don't believe it is possible to travel back in time - not the Earth that occupies this dimension in any case. If it is indeed possible, then I would imagine that we would find ourselves in alternate dimensions that have no bearing on our time-line, thus we cannot pollute it with time travelers.

Some aliens may be inter dimensional - and of this Earth, but not our actual future!

IRM

[edit on 14/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

top topics

join