It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court rules strip-search of 13-year old for ibuprofen unconstitutional

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I realize the OP poster was being sarcastic when saying "nothing to hide..." but I just wanted to express how utterly disgusted I am whenever I read that phrase. (Not with the OP poster, he was clearly being sarcastic.)

Whenever I'm discussing events with people and they respond with "If he's innocent then he has nothing to hide", I usually respond with, "Pass me your briefcase and your wallet, I'd like to make some photocopies." just to prove a point.

I can't express just how angry I'd be if I were in this little girls situation.

Quite frankly, I'd keep refusing and even get physical.

I realize for a 13 year old girl that would be futile,
but it would certainly prove it's point in court when the judge hears they had to beat me down and rip my clothes off to find out I was telling the truth about not having any ibuprofen.

The lawsuits would ensure I'd be set for life!

She should sue them into the ground.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
www.cbsnews.com...

The U.S. Supreme Court is set to hear the case of a young Arizona honor student who was strip-searched in the eighth grade by school officials looking for ibuprofen pills.

Savana Redding and her mother have been fighting the Safford Unified School District in Safford, Ariz., since 2003.

6 years she has been trying for justice now since the government employed pedofiles got caught molesting this girl with there eyes.

Kauffman asked Redding what she was thinking after the procedure.

"You know, I couldn't think about going back to school," she said. "I didn't want to see those people ever again."

That poor girl was so humiliated.

The school I used to go to has banned purses and makes the girls walk down the halls carrying their pads/tampons in open hands like some kind of criminal. When I said something against it, I was jumped on and told, "a little humility will do them some good."

Another good reason to homeschool your child(ren).

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join