It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY strange happened to me last night involving the Larry King Live show!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Then I tried to call Dick Criswell to tell him about it and his wife answered. She said Dick was asleep. But when I spoke I could hear an echo. I'm talking a MAJOR crazy trippy echo

Of course you heard a trippy echo on the phone. It was almost like a hollow glass echo. One thing that I find interesting is why their listening devices are so obvious . Most folks that you try and explain these anomalies to, seem to always want to explain it away with a..its just a bad connection theory.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shhmeat

Yes, and it's this same..."mr. obsidian-for-UFO-debris-I-forgot-my-camera/recorder-but-I-brought-my-lizard-man-sketch
e.."......that happens to be friends with Ricky Sorrels. The same Ricky that was on Larry King, who is claiming Big Brother intimidated him after his sighting of a massive craft, 300 ft over his head in broad daylight.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
to all of you who say,

"oooh ... if you did something wrong or the government wanted you, they'd already have you buddy, you'd be gooooone maaaan.."

its simply not true.

Dude, do you honestly believe that if the government wanted you specifically that they couldn't get you? Haha. That's ridiculous. They'd have you faster than you can imagine. I've had the secret service at my door for something frivolous. At 9am on a Saturday. Like I said, if they wanted him, they'd have him. And you proved your own point by saying they don't want him because he'd have to make a big enough blip on their radar. And he obviously hasn't because they don't want him....else they'd have him.

And yeah, why is this on the front page of ATS? Do they take the biggest crap threads and throw them on the front of the site? Because that's what it seems like.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think some of you made your point on how you feel and since you have nothing to contribute why don't you check out other threads which might interest you.

I did not mean that in a mean way

Ufo reality I for one appreciate what you do and the effort you put in and come here and share with us.

I can't believe no one here seems to be interessted in the fact you can collaborate.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

What "fact" are you talking about? He never mentioned what he was going to say before the government cut him off....

All he mentioned in his OP is that he "knew Ricky Sorrells"....and they cut him off. So again, I ask what was he going to say? What info was he going to give. No one has seemed to answer this, but people like yourselves ignorantly defend him. You guys don't even know what you're defending. What if he was going to say, I am a lizard man. Would you still be defending him then? Probably, seeing as how you are already taking up for him without knowing any facts at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"Facts" he can prove??....LOL Fill me in: name one!

Because someone says something..and puts it in print on an internet message board does not make it fact. It helps sell your product to the gullible masses though.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I will post this AGAIN, since no one seems to want to answer something that is IMPORTANT to the continuance of this discussion....

UFOReality, what were you going to say before you were cut off. We're all listening. The audience here is bigger than Larry King....its the internet for Christ sake.

So what were you going to say?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Dont get mad at his experience. He cant help it.

Cool...i see that you had a Secret Service experience as well. They are pretty swell guys arent they? However my visit was accompanied by suspicious middle eastern and white skin headed characters around the area of my apt complex . Followed by very low flyovers of military copters in the months after the interview.

I even got a medical gift from them after I signed a release of my medical records. It's called atrial fibrillation and my mom developed the same shortly thereafter. Yes yes I know....millions of Americans have this condition and what I say is just not based in fact...only theories and conjectures

Sometimes I just want to spank you Mr Spock debunksters

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In case I miss interrupted I was talking about when uforeality wrote:

I doubt they wanted me to talk about my phone conversation with a MAJOR from the Lackland, AFB because it would help substantiate Ricky's claim that a Lt. Col. did in fact call him.

I'm having my second cup of coffee as we write.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111

Dont get mad at his experience. He cant help it.

Sometimes I just want to spank you Mr Spock debunksters

You are kidding right? Who's mad? I'm just trying to figure out what all of you are defending since he never gave the info he said he was going to give. It's called getting the facts before you make a decision...so surely, your kidding right? Right.........

And observe, he said what he was going to talk about, but he didn't actually say what was so important before his phone got cut off due to a normal everyday telephone anomaly. Or maybe Larry King just hung up on him.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

From Merriam-Webster: CHARLATAN....."one making usually showy pretenses to knowledge or ability : fraud, faker "

It should also say..."in an attempt to make money" This is UFO Reality.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And to be fair, you can't weigh the theory that "the gov. cut him off" without weighing the theory that he may have just got a bad connection. Without considering them equally, you are biasing your opinion. You cannot prove or disprove either one.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Was told in 1970 in my job by folks who should have known what they were talking about

that

100% . . . ALL

electronic/phone/wire etc. communications were monitered 24/7 by acres of computers with a massive keyword list.

With decision trees alerting human operators according to varioius priority levels.

That was in 1970. I don't know how long it had been going on before that.

The oligarchy is traitorous to every nation and to humanity.

God alone offers any refuge whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Was told in 1970 in my job by folks who should have known what they were talking about

that

100% . . . ALL

electronic/phone/wire etc. communications were monitered 24/7 by acres of computers with a massive keyword list.

With decision trees alerting human operators according to varioius priority levels.

That was in 1970. I don't know how long it had been going on before that.

The oligarchy is traitorous to every nation and to humanity.

God alone offers any refuge whatsoever.

What?

care to

speak

in.

complete sentences?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Fair enough...I'm not going to argue with ya.
You win and are smarter than me

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

You sir have a major problem. You don't know me. Why don't you stop with the cheezy comments already?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

Yes it was like a hollow glass echo. I've never in my 25 years on Earth heard this before. And the fact that Dick Criswell's wife heard it also and this happened right after I heard a loud pop and was cut off from Larry King Live raised my eye brows.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I was looking into the sightings this year that happened in Texas. I asked myself what was so special about this area. I found out they have a college there that is heavy into agriculture and farming. I always say to look under those UFO's because they are trying to tell us something. There is something going on underneath that they do not like. I would guess Monsanto is in this college and the modification of bacteria and other life could be pissing them off.

Maybe the signal from your phone was bouncing back to the receiver. This might happen if you have something very large hovering over your house.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Why don't you reply to what I said on page 2.

Your explanation for not getting the Major's name was exactly the same as your reason for not getting the airforce officials' name from your meeting with them.

I quoted it in my post on page 2. Basically your explanation is that you get nervous and are not good at remembering names.

Wouldn't you have learned from the previous experience to grab a pencil and some paper?

Don't you think remembering names is incredibly important to what you do?

Can't you see why people find the fact that you can't remember one name makes all of your research seem questionable?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So your going to respond to them but your going to totally ignore the fact that I asked you what it was you had to share with everyone numerous times????

Okay, well you have just lost any credibility you had with me. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Jeez..you people seriously amaze me. All I wanted was the info here, and I get smart assed comments like "okay you win, you are smarter than me." Can we grow up a little here? Thanks
Sorry for trying to get the facts and not blindly believing this dude. This is the third time I've asked and have been ignored each time. You're on ATS now, UFOReality, why don't you answer the question?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join