It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Followed By Cop For Shopping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont know were to put this post so please take it were you feel best

Hi readers. I have been on this site quite awhile and I do make a few contributions. I enjoy the site and therefore I would like to share my recent experience.

on the 10th of July yesterday in my home town RedCar, Cleveland, UK.
I was with my partner going to shop for her birthday. We was going to different card shops and a few clothes shop.

My partner was outside a card shop and noticed a police woman opposite her staring while my partner was smoking.
My partner smiled and she made no reaction,as we moved from one shop to another we noticed that we was been followed by this police woman.

As I was buying a few things for my partner, the police woman had came in the shop and was stood opposite. The P.C was staring at me presuming I was going to steal. I then left the shop, as well as she left and then went in to to the next shop were i decided to get weighed. As I walked down one aisle she walked down the next however watched me all the way, stayed and watched while I got weighed and then walked back as we were walking out the shop.

We left and went to the supermarket and a man in another shop looked out with his walkie talkie and told her we were going towards the supermarket. Now this man who was on the walkie talkie i had a run in with a week ago as I was in the shop buying clothes for my partners birthday and as I bought my item i had another item in my hand to put on the shelf and as i was walking I realised before I even got to the door I had it and gave it to my partner and he was storming up to me as if id robbed it. However, my partner had it and was putting it on the clothes rack and she had already shown another colleague she had it and the colleague was shouting to the man following me that my partner had it. I then went back in to buy the top I wanted and I i told him 'I'm not going to steal from your shop' and he replied " just taking precautions" and i replied "well am just telling you that I wont ok?" since then, when we have been going in other shops me and my partner have been getting weird and wary looks as if to watch out for us when we have never stealed and never lower ourselves to that level.

I wore a bit rough looking clothes at the time however i bought up to date clothes now so that i am not followed by this officer.

Strange thing is that, I have gone in to shops like any other person and bought things yet i am followed, it has not happened since this guy got a stint of me.

i been told his a very perfect/paranoid type of person maybe stuck up as well. My partner called the police about the police woman, my partner discussed with the inspector about the problem and that it was unacceptable to be harassed in such a way and if it did continue that we would take it further. My partner also told them i suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and if provoked that i shall do something i regret
. Now when we go in town she avoids us, so we will see if she follows us again for no reasonable account, if so, ill see if i make her loose her job then that's when ill go for her.

what you think, had any experiences got any advice?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/11/2008 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

What you are describing is called gang stalking or one really bored cop. There are many sites on the web which will detail the phenomena and which groups partake in gang stalking. Check to see if you have a neighbor or some other aquaintance you or your partner have crossed in the course of bussiness or other wise who is a member of one of those dumb clicks. Also realize sometimes gangstalking is nothing more than a twisted hobby for maladjusted groups and you may have just been chosen for this special attention by pure chance. If they continue their games ,mildly acknowledge, nod ,wave, or smile at them. Then go about bussiness as normal only try to be a little more boring than usual. Eventually they will realize they are wasting their time and leave you alone.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I starred and flagged your post because at some point I believe almost everyone will be gangstalked. The more often gangstlkers are exposed the less effective their techniques will become. One of the weirdest groups involved in this phenemena are psuedo christian groups who believe they are bringing sinners closer to god through stalking. There are many other groups that are to dangerous to name on this site who also allow themselves to be used by vengeful maladjusted people.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For now, just play dumb, and dont act guilty, if your not guilty. Be polite and ask her how her day is. Or flat out ignore her presence, looking around for her will make you look guilty.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply. that seems right, it dose seem like a kind of gang physiology there. The only thing was from the man in the shop who I confronted, we don't have any acquaintances' here though because we have just moved here, we have never experienced this though in our life's, we have seen this cop around sometimes though. She is a very bored cop i believe, has nothing to do.

If i achknowelege her by smiling or nodding wundt it provoke her wanting to get to know me because thats what i dont want.

I dont know what it is, but for some reason am always a target to someone for some reason, mostly, if I speak up about somthing.

This guy in this shop was very weird though, I mean i know a big jacket that's meant for winter is a bit mad for summer but i dint have anything else and it weren't particular warm so maybe because we don't work we are targeted. Like in this town, its very erm, traditional stiff upper lip middle class type town with not much urban identities so probably seeing someone like me they are intrigued by. So i have gone for the approach to look like a "pretty boy" to see any other interaction but this officer seems to talk to every shop person, she's what you call a "community support officer" in the uk.

I have moved from an area were i had a bit of trouble and now i want peace i mean, I just want to live like any other decent person but I think its possible that, the police are working with community as an extra police force to keep an eye out kind of reminds me of nazi secret police.

Its just very interesting, You wear something rough looking, old dated clothes and your spyed on litterely stairing at you, or your dressed like the others and they leave you alone.

I would like to know from anyone else or any others opinons on anything like this.

Thank you for the flag, I appericate it.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have just looked this up.

This really bothers me, so why choose me as a target then?

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. The target is followed around and placed under surveillance by Civilian Spies/Snitches 24/7.

The Civilian Spies can be parts of these community oriented policing programs, but most often they are just average citizens. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is contacted and asked to be a part of the ongoing, never ending, monitoring (systemic harassment), which is designed to destroy the target over years and leave them with no form of support.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
Thank you for your reply. that seems right, it dose seem like a kind of gang physiology there. The only thing was from the man in the shop who I confronted, we don't have any acquaintances' here though because we have just moved here, we have never experienced this though in our life's, we have seen this cop around sometimes though. She is a very bored cop i believe, has nothing to do.

If i achknowelege her by smiling or nodding wundt it provoke her wanting to get to know me because thats what i dont want.

I dont know what it is, but for some reason am always a target to someone for some reason, mostly, if I speak up about somthing.

In my opinion gangstalkin is bad behavior. A group of behavioral psychologists had a low functioning autistic who banged his head against a wall until it was bloody. He did this so often he was put into special helmet. The psychologists decided to acknowledge the autistic only a little when he would bang his head. The autistic would be banging his head the staff would walk by " Oh! Hi, John you are banging your head" and then ignore him through the rest of his fit. Eventually , the autistic became bored with the lack of desired attention and stopped.

The gangstalkers expect and desire fear. Totally ignoring them might appear to them like a child cowering under sheets pretending that if he does not see the monster the monster can not see him.Being mildly polite , like you would be towards a mail man or some other person who is just a part of the scenery of your life is not the response they desire.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
so what is your advice i do, I should smile at her? or nod at her? i have staired at her before but she has followed so what should i do? i can see were your coming from here.

So your bascaily saying i should be up front with her and tell her to "f" off?. What about when i reported her to the inspector?.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I have just looked this up.

This really bothers me, so why choose me as a target then?

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. The target is followed around and placed under surveillance by Civilian Spies/Snitches 24/7.

The Civilian Spies can be parts of these community oriented policing programs, but most often they are just average citizens. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is contacted and asked to be a part of the ongoing, never ending, monitoring (systemic harassment), which is designed to destroy the target over years and leave them with no form of support.

As with the typical busy body gang stalker, government gang stalkers will also go away if you make sure they have a boring time of it. If they start eavesdropping on you play your favorite song over and over again. Think of the most boring movies you have ever watched. Go for long boring tranquil walks with your partner. Hold hands. If they crowd your space in order to listen in on your conversations you and your partner should tell each other Aesop fairy tales. As with any game or lame joke ,gang stalking can back fire on the gangstlkers.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

so what is your advice i do, I should smile at her? or nod at her? i have staired at her before but she has followed so what should i do? i can see were your coming from here.

So your bascaily saying i should be up front with her and tell her to "f" off?. What about when i reported her to the inspector?.

Never show anger, and do not stare. Look at them once per event nod smile or wave, then ignore them.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
ok ill let you know how it gose. thanks, keep u2u me if you can. your full of good advice.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thats a pretty scary post a few up, I have felt targeted and rejected within my community. I have never been out of line or any thing, I dont go to church in my town of 176, I just figured it was that, and they kind of treat me like Im a witch in the old Salem days, but you know I always take the high road, yes it hurts and I am alone except for my immediate family, can relate to very few people, but they will never ever make me feel less than them. I have light and love and truth on my side, I am not a sheeple, and have a good heart.

Just hold your head up high, and whether you are wearing Cartier' or walking with cow dung on your overalls, you have a right to shop and be where you choose. You do not have to defend your self, ever. When you try it only backfires.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The treatment you got is what many black americans/latino americans experience when shopping. Often innocent people are watched and followed to intimidate them. It is a way, i believe, of saying your not welcome here, and can leave the shopper feeling very victimized and self-conscious about being watched while innocently shopping. And now this type of thing is happening to people who now don't fit the "okay -average- go along with- looking american" It can be as simple as someone with lots of piercings, or any other sterotyped catagory those so-called cops have chosen to intimidate.

The average honest working American of any racial backround or heritage who acts like a thinking human is the new black.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Take a picture, if you can. Take a separate picture for each place that you go where the cop follows, indoors and out. Smile. Wink. Get to know your rights so that you can defend yourself if necessary.

Never, ever tell them or let your partner tell them that you have a mental illness unless it is true. They can bring you down without warning if they have been given reason to believe that you might have a mental or behavioral problem.

Lots of cops are good people, but even good people can only hold out for so long before they grow into Us vs Them groupthink. Bottom line - never give them reason to call backup, or you can toss logic, reason, courtesy, respect, and civil liberty right out the window.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

II agree, I have been feeling like as if I was black or an alien/outcast. There is a certain stereotype which seems to of been created that I believe is coming across some what like Adolf Hitler's "Aryan white" society been developed with community spies.

However, I am seeing a lot of caucasian individuals who work in shops or in call centres who have fake tanned skin ( normally orange) & white crisp veneers with a some what patronising smile and attitude. It is like the working slave force are becoming like a brainwashed cattle, were one cow says moo the other says moo its as if there been programed like robotic which i beleive is what the school system is all about.

As soon as I got new clothes, put a tan and started with this fake smile and "everything is ok the world is great" non questionable attitude, everything, such as the weary eyes, suddenly stopped and was if I became invisible within the community.

The police woman has so far has been removed I believe, I have seen another police officer on the beat so far have had no problems. It is very concerning though that they pressure you in to been a certain type of civilian.

I think this is an important subject and should be carried on.
Society seems to becoming more controlled and more in fear, there creating everything to become accepted however are so insecure, depressed in themselves that their losing the true importance of their lives.

When I look at theses type of people its like looking at an empty body with no soul but a physical appearance of a over embroidered permanent smile with a solution that if your not happy take a happy pill.

There seems to be two separate parts of community.
One is more strong common scruffy looking type the other is more pampered weak.
The adverts are becoming more patronising, I see that in T.V shows that the presenters are treating the audience who they ask to come down to the stage and treat them like there pony's, much like customer service dose to their customers.

There seems to be, to me in my opinion, a growing trend of fear to an agenda to develop fear in the community which am sure everyone knows at A.T.S however its not just that, when there feared there created in to individuals in a pet pampered menality & physical apperance as if we are cats or dogs like ribbon tied to our heads.

When you work in a call centre, a bank or a shop, the customer service is the same, the smile, the way they move their eyes. When your trained in the customer service role your thought that way to commutate to your customers, its developing in the ordinary community to.

The young kids of today are rebelling towards this and do not want to be apart of it because they feel there is lies all round them.

I feel physically sick at most times when I am sat down with my girlfriends parents who are like 60 who talk about grabbish like going to a sale room, getting upset over a bet that cost 10pence which is about 20 cent, or going to car booty or a near sea side talking about candy rocks.

I feel sick when my girlfriends 23 year old brother can not handle been a father to his child who follows my girlfriends mother everywhere as to be picked up to go back to her flat and gambles all the time with nothing else to do.

I just feel sick with all this crap fake unknowelegable stuff its as if i am sorrounded by grown up children who are pamper themselfs "be clean, have a smile, everything is happy and fun" when really its not. because that same 23 year old, is depressed and has broken up with his girlfriend more than once and can not be stable in his life but yet he coming across all happy and this is what that type of society do.

There is a chip that is been offered to the uk kids, anyone know that?. I told him this and he thought I was joking. Can anyone advice me on what I can do for myself knowing that everything around is just so fake and no one sees it, everyone is just so blind and making out everything is happy when there's coming destruction.

Its making me very ill, wanting to look pretty for the public, or having to have to wear jewelry, or a tattoo ( which I dont have), doing something I despise. Am a very naturist person but because I don't want trouble I will have to adapt.

Its not good that people are watched with a weary eye because of weather they want to wear scruffy clothes, hiphop clothes, rock clothes or fashionable, the type of music etc.

It seems things are becoming alot worse and the goverment seem desprate to keep us in line because I think there scared of somthing.

There is been a geard up sense of everyone should be proud in good ole England now, prasing the soilders as well. To live a life in this world now, some what seems, you have to adapt to somthing you may not agree with, you could die for your course yes, but it donest change anything. I think the goverments/elite time is coming, I think there worried about somthing.

Dose anyone know what I mean?

edited for spell check sorry

[edit on 18-7-2008 by deathpoet69]

[edit on 18-7-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It sounds like you're borrowing trouble, friend.

Sometimes, when I am in a bad place emotionally, I open up all of the drawers and closets in my mind and drag out all of the hurt, past and present. It makes a big pile in the middle of the room, and then I say to myself "My God, how am I going to clean all of this up?"

The answer is always the same. One at a time.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think I understand what you mean. I am in a better place now though than I use to be, alot more at peace. I just get irrated with superficial humdrum conversations.

top topics

join