It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lenard Walson: A Question of Responsibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Part of the daily ritual here is a pass through the Jeff Rense website. Aside from pandering to some of the worst political writers in the known universe, and his apparent marriage to one extremely slanted graphics artist, his list of news headlines does often include many topics you simply will never find on any MSM outlet.

Regardless of what you may believe of the world around you, there is usually enough variety to make it an interesting stop... not at all unlike glancing through the National Enquirer while waiting in line at the grocery store checkout.

Upon today's visit, it was hard to miss yet another installment of John Lenard Walson's fuzzy orbiting spaceships. In fact, this was episode #14.

Without clicking the link, I had to stop and think about just that number.

Fourteen times this subject has been rendered into video and posted to the web. Fourteen times, not counting a somewhat lesser number of lunar excursions, this John Walson person has applied for our time and consideration... and now so too - fourteen times - that many of us have come away wondering just what in the heck it was all about.

When this all began, there was a promise of revelation; and explanation of exactly how these images were acquired so that the rest of humanity could share in the great adventure. But instead of disclosure, we saw copyright marks stamped across the imagery, often obscuring some of these supposed orbiting objects.

After ruminating this fourteenth sequel, it all crystallized.

On a side note, Mr. Walson has isolated himself, leaving the public no means of direct contact with him... at least, none that I could find. Not even a junk web based email box where people like me could spend their frustrations. So it shall be here that I post this message to him, and the good members of ATS.

Someday, we may look up and see strange vehicles in our skies. If that does happen, many of us will immediately wonder whether we are witnessing the genuine article or a calculated effort on the part of some number shadowed tyrants bent on bringing human liberty under the control of a world government.

It's that potential for confusion at a critical moment, that is very troubling.

If there are indeed large, unknown spacecraft in Earth orbit, then it is in the best interest of humanity to know what they are and from where they came.

So... if Mr. Walson’s imagery is indeed genuine, he now bears a degree of responsibility to human civilization to step forward and share his methods or, equally, someday find himself also bearing a degree of culpability to whatever should befall us all.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by redoubt]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt So... if Mr. Walson’s imagery is indeed genuine, he now bears a degree of responsibility to human civilization to step forward and share his methods...

Wasn't there a You-tube thing that showed his methods? And hasn't this whole issue been dismissed here as a hoax, anyway?

Perhaps someone with a better memory than me can step in...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Wasn't there a You-tube thing that showed his methods? And hasn't this whole issue been dismissed here as a hoax, anyway?

Perhaps someone with a better memory than me can step in...

I have heard that it was exposed as a hoax but of course, debunkers are great at hoaxing too.

Thanks for the reply... if there's evidence of a hoax, I'd sure like to see it!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There is some video "evidence" that he provides that shows footage of what the other camera sees and records but that is all.

There are no coordinates, no full disclosure on his equipment, nothing on how long it takes him to find something to look at. What else does he have that he's not showing anyone?

Most of the videos are too short, or is only 1 image zooming in and out to 30 seconds of music. Whoopie.

The only reason he still looks "good" is because he says he releases the info for free and doesn't try to make a profit on it.

*shrugs*

I don't know what's really going on. But I'm angry that not more people are onto this Walson stuff.

How come people are not trying to either duplicate his findings or expose him? It's got to go one way or another. I wish I had the funds to buy stargazing equipment.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There have been umpteen threads covering Mr Walson/Gridkeeper's videos and they inevitably end in the utter frustration of all but the said pair. There has never been, nor will there ever be one iota of meaningful data released. The disclosure of anything remotely scientific, like coordinates, orbital elements, etc. would allow others to copy/repeat the observations, if that is really what they are. In my opinion as an amateur astronomer with several decades of experience in telescopes and astrophotography, they are an illusion. And like any famous magic trick, the illusion is very well done. It must therefore to be protected, for exposure would end the power these guys wield over the gullible and ill-informed. I guess being a kind of pseudo-scientific Pied Piper is very much the goal here, for there's great emphasis on the absence of profit. That in itself is part of the magnetism generated by old Griddy through the medium of YouTube/Rense/etc.

I have to acknowledge that while Mr Walson's practical skill is little better than your average amateur, Griddy's video editing is quite amazing. He can turn this stuff out to a very high standard and togther with his alter ego's flim flam has 'em crying for more after every release. This guy is Bollywood with a telescope! Anyway, after watching hours of these 'space tech' videos, I soon figured out what is going on. At least I think I know how someone else could take a reasonable stab at reproducing the effects. With that objective in mind, I set about it. AFter a few days work, I'd created three videos using my 10 inch Meade Smitt-Cassegrain 'scope and a Philips SPC900NC CCD camera coupled to the eyepiece holder. The resulting movies were edited with software that anyone can get hold of. I uploaded them to YouTube. This got an immediate and derogatory response from Gridkeeper. I'd clearly struck a nerve considering that I didn't mention him or his vids at all. I simply acknowledged that my space machine movies were a hoax.

Those on ATS who viewed them were generally convinced that I'd replicated Walson's technique. However, I deleted them soon afterwards since I'd used some soundtracks which were copyrighted and I didn't want to attract the wrong attention. If you or anyone else is interested, I'll put them onto Photobucket to limit the viewing audience.

WG3

new topics

top topics

join