It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I bet he even remembers what you smell like. Don't act like your not so indifferent.

And you still live there as happy as ever? RIGHT!!! Everyone's just one big happy family. Day to day.

You should just pack up and leave while you can because when they come back to school you it's over. Old one eye's gonna get him some.

Oh and nice day time photography.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I say this to you and ALL of ATS:Be aware and wary of disinformation and deflection attempts,as they are sure to occur on acconts of this magnitude(which ring more true than false).~Jkrog

[edit on 7/8/2008 by jkrog08]

OMG - hadn't even thought of that - thank you very much for pointing this out...appreciate the heads up....Was wondering why certain people were waxing so hysterical with their accusations....makes much more sense to me now.....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Element-115
reply to post by Belthermar

This topic and for that matter the entire site is almost suffering from a variant of the stockholm syndrome.

If you are interesting in group dynamics and how people influence others, you should read Moscovici's work on this matter. He's one of the pioneers in his field, in social psychology.

studies by Moscovici and others appear to demonstrate that the minority can influence the majority if:

* the minority disrupts the established norm and produces doubt and uncertainty in the mind of the majority
* the minority makes itself visible, focuses attention on itself
* the minority shows that there is an alternative, coherent point of view
* the minority demonstrates certainty, confidence and commitment to this point of view
* the minority signals that it will not move or compromise
* the minority implies that the only solution to restore social stability and cognitive coherence is for the majority to shift towards the minority

It's true.. it's fascinating to watch so many people in such poor state of mind and the inability to filter out the truth from fiction. But then the flip side is that, those who are paranoid and have weapons on them, are people we should all fear... they could be your neighbor who'll go postal any minute now. They need very little to blow up and use anything as an excuse to go out and murder or get rid of their pent up emotions of insecurities and disillusioned realities.

Sad really...

But this place is, if nothing else a great study.

Exelent post Element-115!
This is what I think the OP/this thread is all about. But allso the unbelievable need to get attention and lets not forgett the points. Its the classic where the hoaxer tells a story, then post thumbnails of his evidence.

If I had these experiences, I'd buy a webcam, camera, video camera.. whatever... but not a thumbnail camera. I'd allso post images with real EXIF data, the original images directly from the camera.

Here in norway we have a site that allows you to upload files up to 60 mb for free www.dump.no , so now there is no excuse to not upload original images.

It's all fake and we know it .. The op may not know it if he is mentally challenged ..

[edit on 8-7-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hmm, the moment I reached the fifth paragraph of your first post, I thought you were going to write that you actually entrapped the alien and I thought to myself that finally someone would give a visual proof of our reptilian friends. By the moment I reached the seventh paragraph I decided to post this post.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

OMG - hadn't even thought of that - thank you very much for pointing this out...appreciate the heads up....Was wondering why certain people were waxing so hysterical with their accusations....makes much more sense to me now.....

Posts like that are EXACTLY what I am talking about.Was there need for that sarcastic comment?Why are you people letting emotions cloud logical judgement and maturity?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
the ONLY reason this post is getting so many responses is because people are linking this thread around the internet like a mad man.
I havnt heard many positve responses, and we all know thats for one reason...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hi Im a newbie to this site and this thread has had me captivated from the start.
I'm not sure wether I believe the story or not and hope for the OP's sake that it is a hoax,if not, then I'm so sorry for your experience.
To be honest at first I read it as a Ramboesque,macho thing,where Dan seemed to relish in the fact that he was the super hero, it smacked of comic book tangles with the bad guy's.
Having said that,part of me want's to believe him,why I'm not sure,maybe because it came across as also very emotional, despite the rambo encounter.
I'm not sure where Dan comes from,I know he lives with his family in a village in Scotland,but his writing's do not seem British, maybe he isn't and just lives there ,ie kick A@@ and Dude, are not what we Brit's would usually use, maybe I'm wrong as I haven't lived in the UK for a while now.

If I was in his situation and felt the need to have that many weapon's to hand, then why hasn't he got a guard dog outside,OK,it may not have made any difference but you'd feel a lot safer and why in a small village in Scotland have all those weapon's, it just seem's excessive to me that's all.

I also think ,had I been Sophie, my first gut reaction would have been to grab twiggy and run but not being in that situation it's easy to be an armchair detective,ooh another thought,Sophie threw him the knife,so was it on her side of the bed and did she have to lean over twiggy?

Oh Crickey,I'm getting to deep in thought,but,just wanted to add my 5 pence worth.
Whatever the truth, Thank's to Dan and Sophie for posting and keep safe in Bonny Scotland

Regards from Spain

Merrymex

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumReality

and we all know thats for one reason...

What reason is that?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

It's all fake and we know it .. The op may not know it if he is mentally challenged ..

Really?Who's "we" and what proof do "we" have that it is fake?

Oh and that last part about mentally challenged.......Low blow man and TOTALLY INMATURE

That's the closest thing to negative stars I can give you,if I could I would.

As I have said many times throughout this massive thread,I told Dan I would back him up TILL THE END,and I WILL.Maybe "we" should go look at his other threads before we slander the good name of a member and call him "mentally challenged",thus disrespecting not only him,but his wife,who was kind enough to come on here and be a witness.............honestly,if "we" don't like what is said or will refuse to be open minded and analyze facts that overwhelmingly side with Dan and the truth than maybe ATS,or at least this thread isn't right for "you all".

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I see a general pattern in this thread..... quite a few saying off-topic things, talking to the OP in a harsh way, making posts that contribute little or nothing to the thread, repititious and disruptive. Many of those recently joined...... some of them the day or day after the OP's post was made here in the public forum. Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferengi
Rats is like a secret society in a sense. Dan Tanna seems to be a pawn testing us(sheep). This statement meaning no offense.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Ferengi]

What the hell man?!?
.............Yea I see you've been a member for so long,uh? So it only makes sense you would "know" that RATS is a "secret forum" and Dan(who is a newer member) is a "pawn secretly testing us sheep".

By the way,do you even know what RATS is?I mean I see you have all kinds of points and have been a member for so long and all.

Once again(I seem to continually find myself having to condescend,negatively flame,and 'humble down' this certain group of "members")..........
I guess it is to be expected though..........

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I see a general pattern in this thread..... quite a few saying off-topic things, talking to the OP in a harsh way, making posts that contribute little or nothing to the thread, repititious and disruptive. Many of those recently joined...... some of them the day or day after the OP's post was made here in the public forum. Coincidence?

Did you notice that too,lol........Seriously it is straight up ridiculous.Coincidence?I don't think so.I am not calling anyone a disinfo/deflection agent,but..............

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

reply to post by QuantumReality

and we all know thats for one reason...

What reason is that?

That its an absolute patchy ridiculous hoax. Dan on many posting occasions has left out vital parts of the story that need to be filled in in-order for people to grasp anything he says with truth.
You can keep asking skeptics "oh and why do you say that?" or "and whats that?" or my personal fav "wheres your proof its not real?"
well all i have to say is wheres the proof that this is real?
Oh thats right there is none, this story was accompanied by a claim that all evidence had dissapeared by the morning.
Put all of " dans evidence" together and ask yourself, "does this really sound probable?"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Did you notice that too,lol........Seriously it is straight up ridiculous.Coincidence?I don't think so.I am not calling anyone a disinfo/deflection agent,but..............

Are you people serious? Both of you belong in the loony bin if thats what you really think.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Seems to me Dan has avoided answering valid and important questions. Maybe a mod could produce a list of questions from this thread and put it to Dan to answer as best he can. If he still avoids answering them then maybe this whole thread could be deleted (for the sake of the sites credibilty) please?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Posts like that are EXACTLY what I am talking about.Was there need for that sarcastic comment?Why are you people letting emotions cloud logical judgement and maturity?

What?????????????? I wasn't being in the least bit sarcastic and have been supportive of Dan throughout this thread...I had not thought that there might be disinfo agents on this thread and some folks were off the hook accusing Dan of Lieing and such like... so iwas thanking you sincerely...so I expect an apology from you sir....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
reply to post by BO XIAN

We've seen your link multiple times, I think most people here are just trying to avoid the Christian agenda blatently associated with that site, and you as well. This thread is about aliens, not Jesus. And I think it's terrible to take advantage of a time when someone is scared and unsure, such as an alien encounter, and try to convert them using fear.

You are using one non-credible guy who IS TRYING TO SELL STUFF as your proof, over and over. Now stop advertising that site over and over and over. Please.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Yarcofin]

Star for you man,would give you an applause if I could(mods?).I think that supposed 'Christians' playing off of other peoples fears or misfortune to either make money or further their own personal interests is a near unforgivable sin IMO.I mean using God or Jesus Christ to make money and for Capitalism...........is lower than scum,IMHO it is the lowest you can get and not even worthy of being alive or caled a human being.Not to mention the whole"aliens are fallen angels/demons" is straight up bullcrap.I mean I agree that calling on Jesus can stop abductions,but not because aliens are "fallen angels/demons",but can stop it because he (God/Jesus) is the all powerful being of existence(I am quite frankly sick of that old dark ages type propaganda still being around today.."Oh everything is supernatural and God and demons and Satan"...
) All that is is likely ignorance on the part of 'them' not wanting to accept that the human race is not "special and Gods 'chosen children' " Now don't get me wrong if that member(and others) was not intentionally trying to divert attention and gain self gratification he(they) are allowed their own beliefs and opinions(contrary to what a lot of them give other people the liberty of),but they need to learn how to maturely,responsibly,and respectfully(respect for fellow sentient beings is a BIGGY with me[even respect for 'Fishman Dan]
state,use,and insert their respective opinions.I have added you as a friend by the way
~JKrog

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
oh and that in the background is my survival saw to prove that its my hand in my own picture.

I'm sorry Dan, but a survival saw in the picture does nothing to prove whose hand that may be. It simply doesn't. Practically speaking, that could be anyone's hand.

i started with my left hand to smash against its skull and right side of the face.[...]but it took maybe another thirty blows to the back and head

You got lucky....that left hand is in pretty good shape for having beaten on a critter in a murderous rage. Lucky the ring could even come off.....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

My bad man,I totally thought you were being an [SNIP](you shouldn't blame me with all the bashing on this thread)...........again my sincerest apologies

But yea,I'm telling you it is not just a coincidence,disinfo/deflection agents DO frequent this site and tend to jump on in masses when a credible thread like this pops up.Then you have others who pose as more respected members(but not to popular,just enough to generate dissent amongst ats members) that seem to 'permanently' hang around,picking certain choice threads(that are speculative,but highly credible or have large member support,which is unusual for speculative threads,like in skunk works[where I have always said 'the big break' will happen i] ) I have had it happen to me(recently too),and it is happening here(as the newer registered for a day or two members) as it is obviously generating WIDESPREAD internet attention(as some of those very same members pointed out,thus it is one way to tell).Now don't twist my words(anyone),I am NOT saying we have D&D agents on here now,just raising awareness to the possibility.I have added you as a friend by the way,and again I am so sorry for misinterpeting you.....forgive me?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join