It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit. You got me there. LMFAO. Am I going to actually entertain that? Why not?

I don't know if I can demonstrate this one. It just is. Instinct perhaps. "Love of another being, especially one's own children and parents." These can not be taught, they are picked up and just are. Soon your infant will learn it.

BTW, getting pretty bored here; keep this up I will have another 5000 points that mean nada to waste on RATS.
BTW, education is a necessity, not always learned from a book. Sometimes it just takes hands on experience;

Ever reloaded? Trust me on this, a book gives theory, hands on, is well enlightening.

You can quote me here too. Someone give me a jug now. Pints just don't cut it.

Good night,

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by argentus

But, I am going to go through family history and ask some bare bones questions from family members.

Some thing is not right, and it is bugging me.

i THINK THAT'S EXCEEDINGLY WISE.

Perhaps some of these questions might be useful to you to ask family members:

1. Was anyone ever involved in any chosen occultic activity--seances, witchcraft, water dowsing, horoscopes, palm reading, tea leaves reading . . .

2. Was anyone ever involved in any Eastern mysticism, religion, secret societies, meditation, . . .

3. Was anyone ever involved in any prolonged perverse sexual sins, tenacious-perverse-addictions--particularly drugs and/or alcohol . . .

4. Was anyone ever chronically, fiercely angry, stubborn, idolatrous, rebellious, super arrogant, . . .

5. Was anyone ever fascinated to obcessed with dark contrary topics, forces, with evil in any form . . .

6. Did anyone ever make any vows to satan and/or other dark occultic forces . . .

7. Did anyone ever have any unusual other dimensional/spiritual experiences of a questionable, UNChristian or possible deceptive, angel-of-light--deceptive nature?

8. Did anyone ever pray over me or incant over me any dedication to satan or evil or other occultic forces or beliefs?

IF SO, One can pray and ask Jesus to join you in taking THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT and cutting you off from all past such . . . . If Holy Spirit leads one into any repentance for giving into such or going along with such wittingly or unwittingly, that would well be in order, if Holy Spirit leads anything--it's in order by definition! LOL One can rebuke and renounce any unfitting associations and ask Holy Spirit to cleanse such inner areas with Christ's Blood and to fill them with Christ's Love and Spirit. Sometimes it's wise to have such prayers with a small group of folks--some of whom have gone through such prayers before.

I realize that the above will jangle some folks' sensibilities. I don't care. I'm into folks getting free and whole and no longer being plagued byany such associations. I know what it's like to become freer . . . through Christ Jesus.

So I have no apologies for that.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hi Dan - well, this is really something else.

I have a couple questions - I apologise if they have already been asked but as I try and read through the pages, another page is created.

What date did this happen?

And what part of the UK are you in?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekker
ask yourself what would he gain from it apart from a few more points,

Attention? A feeling of importance?

I'm sorry but this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
I imagine there are a lot of people like myself that have found this website to get answers to experiences they have no understanding of. From what I have read in my short time here there seems to be a wealth of substantial information and level headed theories to help.
It's just a shame that there seems to be a similar amount of posts of the exact opposite.

Dan, why haven't you taken the rest of the knife for marmalade blood DNA testing? If the blade snapped off in the fishman there will be some traces on the remaining part.

Why didn't you post right away about your experience before replying to other posts?

Why haven't you got your burns looked at by a professional?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

explain this to me since I didn't think the sins of the fathers fell upon the heads of the sons since we have been released from the curse of the law through the redemptive power of the blood of christ.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I saw what a ridiculous story.. and thats what it is.. A STORY

If any other person had posted such a tale then there would accusations of lying and living in a land of make believe

Why is this different?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Wow I thought I was crazy but listen to this guy.

I admit I do experience strange stuff in my lifetime but this guy's story is crazier than anything I would believe. Too uch loopholes. At least I'm 'half here and half there' in my situation but this guy really believe what he says....

Poor guy.....

[edit on 7-7-2008 by shmeat]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by likepaincomefromheaven

IN THAT IT HAS BEARING FOR OUR OP and might be useful to him and his wife--here's a brief answer.

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

=================

He is God. I'm not. No one else is. He writes the rules.

Yes, Christ frees us from all manner of bondage . . . Sometimes, evidently, some specific prayer focus is necessary when there's been some sort of intense generational curse following folks as above.

We know from recent research that our prolonged thoughts, speaking CHANGES OUR VERY DNA. There seems to be several routes that things can follow down the generations--genetic, spiritual, environmetal conditioning.

Living in rebellion/ opposition to God's priorities and standards invites at least oppression if not possession . . . not sure the difference makes a lot of . . . difference. When the rebellion has been intense and manifested in an occultic direction, the influence can take deep root and plague generations.

There are consequences for rebelling against THE BOSS and HIS WAYS, PRIORITIES, REQUIREMENTS. Sometimes, the results takes some concentrated focused Biblical solutions for freedom to occur.

The issue is that if there's some other dimensional/ demonic influence, one wants to get thoroughly free of it. The Name and Blood of Jesus are the only solutions to that. And virtually always, that requires an authentic relationship with Him.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by likepaincomefromheaven

At times, I've seen an individual accept Christ as their personal Savior and be immediately cleansed, freed of all kinds of historic, even generational things--and Filed with Holy Spirit and off and running well to beat the band.

More often, it seems,

IF

there's been extensive intense occultic stuff . . . it's kind of like God sees fit to avoid doing heart surgery, brain surgery, lung surgery and knee replacement surgery all at the same time.

Would be kinda hard on the whole system.

And, there is often something to be taught and learned from step by step dealilng with such forces and history . . . lessons to be learned in order to help others . . . lessons to be learned in order to stand against such forces more successfully and consciously in the future . . .

I certainly don't know all the details about how one person can be seemingly totally freed instantly on accepting Christ as Savior etc.

and many others it takes a much longer process.

Probably, it's degree of infestation . . . of intense influence, of the degree the individual and ancestors have been plagued from what causes.

But I don't pretend that

that

answers all such questions.

We all see through the glass darkly.

But the above has been my experience and consistent observations.

CERTAINLY THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS EFFICACIOUS. Sometimes it needs applied relentlessly over time in a PROCESS OF achieving complete FREEDOM, WHOLENESS.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I know you're not back yet but I wanted to post this before I go.

I have to admit, when I first looked at those pictures it seemed as if you got into fight with your wife. It looked like slap marks and scratches from fingernails at first.

Then, suddenly I realized how amazing it was that you were able to come out of the assault with wounds that didn't require an emergency room visit.

I would suggest you get medical attention, regardless of the wounds being superficial and not deep because you may have come in contact with some kind of virus/bacteria. Get a blood test or something just in case.

I find it incredible that you were not killed by this alien. It sounds to me as if the wounds you recieved were from the alien attempting to get you off - attempting to get you to stop stabbing.

I'm not sure, but have you ever considered that maybe this alien may have contacted you because you showed an interest in them? You've been a member of ATS for quite a while now, show curiosity with their spaceship, have love for Jesus Christ Himself, as well as for your wife and child - maybe the alien saw you as a peaceful and approachable man and was taking a look at what you hold so dear, your wife and child because they are so beautiful.

I am sorry that you were shaken by this event and I am deeply sorry this alien was badly hurt.

Note to the Alien: I apologise on behalf of the human race and hope your wounds heal swiftly. Please do not be afraid of us and continue to use caution in your approach to us/humans as you have been. I understand your fear. The timing was not right. There are many humans, including myself who will not harm you and engage in communication with you. Again, I am deeply sorry. God Bless.

God Bless you and your family too Dan.

I've got to head out...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
At first I thought this was just a typical nutjob looking for attention.

Then I thought it might be a case of a Mr. Mom stay-at-home dad trying to supplement the family income by writing a story, and testing it on the audience here at ATS.

But then I think he was experiencing a dream or hallucination triggered by some events in his early life. The posts on pages 38 by Malevolent_Aliens and 39 by nexuxmagazine and his responses to them are very odd. He seems to frantically grasp onto them as a way to get out of this web he has spun; to associate it with some earlier life experience which he had previously blocked but is now surfacing.

What's the truth? Somewhere between 2 and 3, I think.

I think most of us can agree that fish-people do not exist here on earth. The premise is nice for a sci-fi short story, but that's about it.

Just my .02

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
thank you Dan for sharing this with us. One thing that stands out in my mind is if they really wanted to harm you, they could have done so with the clean up they did in your home. It seems like it would have been easy for them to harm you at that time but didnt.

if you look at dans burns i can see a shape of what looks like a webbed handed or finned pattern.

A dolphin image is interesting to me, because dolphins portray an an image of peace and love.

scary stuff though, im not even going to guess how i would react with any stranger in my bedroom one does not know until that time happens, I hope it does not happen again for you.

again thank you so much for sharing this very sensitive and important experience with us.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Pseudologia fantastica. Does that fit your previous diagnosis.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

I say hateful because of how snide and sarcastic you are about it.

Truth is, you're just going to be ultimately perturbed with 90% of ATS if you can't deal with the fact that you'll hear some pretty tall tales here.

I don't think there is one person in here that can believe this 100%. If they believe this happened without the evidence needed, then they are diluted.

But guess what? You're an ATS member, so you've submitted that there are things out there we can't fully explain. YOu wouldn't be here otherwise unless you are a bored, sad person, and I'll give you the benefit that you're not.

I've seen crazy stuff in my life. Nothing that amounts to anything close to this, but guess what? I wasn't there. So I'll listen to his story should the event come up that he can provide more evidence, I will have had a mind open enough to accept it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is beyond moronic.
The author of this post is either an obvious troll or an obviously mentally ill person. Perhaps you are all out of touch with reality, and have the comfort of talking with other people willing to believe this garbage, but trust me as an outside source this is utter malarky.

He draw a damned smile on the Alien; doesn't that tip you off at all that you've been had?? Christ!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
You mean that piece of rubbish ? you think that deserves a damn answer ? welcome to the ignore button.

No the one with 5 questions before it, you conveniently skipper over them, there's no doubt in my mind your a fake now.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Sorry for the off topic but kinda related

what does R.A.T.S stands for, what's the meaning of that section on ATS?

whenever i try to access the R.A.T.S forum ( wich is www.abovetopsecret.com... )

i get the following message:

" ERROR: You've Requested A Page
That No Longer Exists
(it happens to the best of us)

On July 28th, 2007, we underwent a significant upgrade to our servers and technology infrastructure. Part of that upgrade included some modifications to the information architecture across several sites. Perhaps you followed an old link, or used a bookmark to an old page, or, it may even be possible that you (or someone else) mistyped a link to our sites. "

anyone else having this or is it just me?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I haven't had a chance to read all 43 pages yet.

But this is a very interesting monster. The last thread I was interested in like this was the one about the "demon dog in photo".

Anyway you might want to see if there is anything like this in
www.occultopedia.com...

Perhaps the UFO pilot wants to abduct your wife or child or whatever? Using a combination of holograms, mind-altering weapons, and magick it is attempting to observe your wife for possible experiment? You might want to see a hypnotist, check yourself for implants (maybe it planted something in you so that's why you feel like you're being followed) and next time set up cameras in your house and/or some kind of security system like motion detectors, guard dog, and a larger knife.

Maybe you could communicate with it? Seems supernatural to me. If you could only find a weak spot on the body so you don't have to waste so much energy stabbing it many times? I think your mind might have been manipulated by whatever thing made you fall asleep. Maybe there is something going on in the forest that conjured an evil spirit of some sort and this visit is related to why the ufo was seen near that area? (some kind of portal to another dimension or something open up around there?)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There's many possibilities why the clean-up crew did not kill them, or take revenge on them for killing the fishMan.

Here's just one:

Fishman was a prisoner, and escaped the cleap up crew(different species), while they we mucking around in the woods, and Fishman went to the nearest house(Dan's), either looking to hide, or looking for food, i've heard of reptoids eating humans.

So this other race was embarrassed they let a fishman escape, and make a mess in someones house, and cleaned it thouroghly, so they can continue with thier Agenda. Whether good or evil.

Another circumstance is, after loseing one of their own they came back, and used massive mind control on Dan this time, to be safe, while perhaps doing probes on both he and his wife ect (for revenge, dan and his wife will probably repress those memories for a long time, I don't think this happened, but I'm just throwing ideas around, as to everyone saying why these "cleaners" took no revenge.)

We don't know maybe they didn't wan't revenge. Maybe they got their revenge with a larger force the second time, and totally putting Dan to sleep the second time.

Anyhow this thread is extremely disturbing, I carried and/or kept my biggest knife with me all day and night yesterday and last night.

Stay safe Dan.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi Dan, thanks for answering all of our questions.

May I ask what time round abouts this happened that night?

What kind of illumination was in the room? I gather it was dark enough for him to hide in the shadows, but yet light enough for both you and your wife to get a good look at the creature and some of the details regarding him.

I just want to add that I think it is pretty ridiculous for some people to presume what is or isn't "normal" behavior for someone after having an experience just as this, just because it doesn't fit their pigeon holed perception of how they themselves or how they feel others would act afterward. Too many here presume others will react as they would to any given situation, and then if that reaction does not fall under their preset parameters, conclude the story is a lie because of that. That is the epitome of close mindedness in my opinion.

Thanks again for your forthcoming with this story.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join