It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HAARP Myth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Are we in with big brother or the free energy police (FEP)?

pdf. pg10 - report page 8
Refers to HAARP as a heater. Does this create problems in the ionosphere?
If the Ionosphere is a protective shield, why pierce it?

The 'piercing' occurs, on a bigger scale, naturally, all the time as a result of solar activity and the Earth spinning on its axis. Ever wondered why you can pick up AM radio signals more clearly and from further away at night, especially in winter? Its because the ionosphere has been 'raised'* so signals can be bounced further - and HAARP aims to replicate that natural process over small areas for military purposes.

* not literally raised - rather, the lower parts of the ionosphere - the D layer - becomes much less active, even disappearing completely. Since the D layer normal absorbs such signals then if it's removed - either naturally or by HAARP - signals can be bounced further around the world without the need for a satellite relay.

Conversely a solar flare can greatly increase ionospheric density, meaning radio signals become harder to send over distances.

apollo.lsc.vsc.edu...

www.windows.ucar.edu...

members.aol.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Are you a natural born citizen of Australia?

Yes, what gave it away?

What do you know of American Government and Military?

Well, most the stuff I know about it comes from this website, and external news sources, so I do get both sides of the coin

Do you know anything of Nikolai Tesla?

Yes, but I am not an expert

Here are a few websites for ATS'ers persual on all things H.A.A.R.P. to do your own independant research :

I actually used some of those websites, its on the original post. I posted them so people could do their own independant research, but unfortunantly more often than no, people use sources such as Rense.com instead

I'll have to find the source information where I got that about the date, but I knew about H.A.A.R.P. as a six year old and I am now thirty-five years old, you do the math there, it's way before 1990, I guarantee you that.

That would be great if you could dig up a reference for that, if I am wrong, then I humbly accept that

If I remember facts correctly though, and I usually do, H.A.A.R.P. was started during the 1950's as a Military Installation/Scientific Installation, and is as well a patent of Nikolai Tesla. Whether it is a weapon or not, is of course in controversy and is something that's been hotly disputed for a very long time mate.

Still I see no evidence of HAARP being a weapon. The only indication that it would be is because people see, miltary/ government on it and just assume that it is something suspect

Do I believe you're a "disinfo agent"? Who knows, but I wouldn't care if you were or not. I posted on your other thread about that very subject and kept it neutral, just like here.

I dont care if I am one either

Personally, it is with strong convictions and belief in Government's ability to do whatever it wants through side-railing the citizens through lies and cover-ups, as well as things like Continuity of Government, where they assure their own survival while the average citizens is left in question, that this particular installation is not only a means to intercept radio communication but as well to be able to block it.

I actuall think that intercepting radio communication (or blocking it) is slightly plausible. Unfortunantly I am not an expert on radio communication so I will leave it at that

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, wasnt ignoring it (good post by the way
)......was just consulting with the other ATS disinformationists

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
HAARP could be used for:

1. Excitation of the IONSPHERE to make military radio communications more reliable.

2. Transmit one-way messages to undersea vessels in the ELF band.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join