It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning STS-75 "Tether" secret revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hmmm looks like "Martyn" is being evasive... okay so be it

Originally posted by ArMaP
The theory of the ice crystals, with which I agree, says that those disks are ice crystal close to the camera, not near the tether, and they do not pass behind the tether.

PUPPY POOP

Time to blow this "ice particles' out the window...

Now I like you but sometimes I think you work too hard to convince yourself...

Lets go have a look at the NASA control room video of that infamous day. The following sequence of screen captures is from a video that Martyn Stubbs captured NASA transmissions play a key role... hence my trying to establish that secretnasaman is who he say he is in his profile. I was hoping to get a better copy of the film clip... even purchase it if necessary As Springer pointed out in another thread he could merely have posted on his website that he is secretnasaman on ATS...

Oh well...

Here are the captures... one second intervals

The next frame is zoomed in closer. Look at the center as it begins to change... you can see the dark spot...

The dark spot gets larger and a darker one forms...

The new dark spot gets even larger...

Then the second dark spot closes once again...

And the first dark spot goes away...

Here is the video... unfortunately I don't have the means to make just a short clip of the part in question... if anyone can do this I would appreciate it... I would like to make a loop of that with a slow motion run as well...

The time in question is at 3.04. The whole film segment is on 'critters' and strats with one shown on Fox News... but I want to focus just on what's on Mission Control screen...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

so your saying that all those ice particles were space craft... flying around to see a rope???

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi zorgon, can you provide me a link so I can see what you mean with those creatures.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Generally assumed is that life forms, if they exist elsewhere other than Earth, will be microscopic in character. Dr. Norman Bergrun's discoveries of life on the moon, presented in "Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14", demonstrate that this present assumption is erroneous.

Some life forms are small, reminiscent in appearance to those found on Earth's ocean floors but without the ocean, while others appear as large "growths!" Just as some life forms are capable of creating light, such as the firefly, this has also been found to take place with some of the life forms that exist on our moon. It is evident also as on Earth, that some lunar life forms use camouflage to adapt to their surroundings providing the ability to "hide in plain sight!".

These NASA images along with the data contained in Dr. Bergun's latest work,"Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14", can be viewed in a professional presentation exclusively at Anomalog.com owned by Mr. Gordon Tibbles, who has been most helpful in making this presentation to you possible.

Dr. Norman Bergrun - Lunar Life Forms: Revelations of Apollo 14

Plasma UFO Over Burlington
Trevor James Constable

This UFO ShapeShifts! Could it be Plasmic in Nature ..or...a 'Space Creature'?

SPACE CREATURE???

Trevor James Constable, noted military historian and engineer wrote a book titled ' Sky Creatures: Living UFOs.' He claims that some..not all...are giant aerospace organisms -

Wilhelm Reich, believed UFOs to be bio-energetic in nature.

Constable believed them to be as, "...amoebae like life forms existing in the plasma state. They are not solid, liquid, or gas. Rather. they exist in the fourth state of matter - plasma - as living heat-substance at the upper border of physical nature. They consist of calcium and fluids, the metal and the fluids both being in the plasmatic state.

...Normally hidden from us because they are in the infrared range of the electromagnetic spectrum, critters occasionally emerge into the visible portion of the spectrum... At such times they are invariably identified as UFOs - which they are, of course, although they are not constructed craft. They are living creatures. Failure to recognize this, and to distinguish creature from craft... has deeply confused UFO research.

As living organisms, critters appear to be an elemental branch of evolution probably older than most life on earth, dating from the time when the planet was more gaseous and plasmatic than solid. They are part of what occultists term 'elementals.' They live invisibly like fish in the ocean of atmosphere. Like fish, I estimate them to be of low intelligence. They will probably one day be better classified as belonging to the general field of macrobiology or even macrobacteria inhabiting the aerial ocean we call the sky."

PLASMA UFO OVER BURLINGTON

Video
www.theborderlandsnetwork.com...

Mostly invisible "critters" responsible for UFOs?
uforeflections.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If that is an ice crystal out of focus, the changes in the apparent shape of the object must be related to changes in what is seen on the camera, either zooming, focusing, light changes, etc..

I am downloading the video (my connection is not that good and the video has 17.7 MB) now, I will see if there is any change.

I don't understand why you say that what appears is a second dark spot, isn't it the same, just darker?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have the pleasure of speaking with Trever James Constable on a regular basis, and he is the real deal..still full of passion in his 80's..and he is re-publishing his "classic" book, "The Cosmic Pulse Of Life", updated, with the whole tether UFO sequence in pictures along with his analysis, especially pertaining to his "living spacecraft" theories..very Babylon 5!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by secretnasaman

Is this an answer to my post?

If it is, I would like to point that I did not said that the ice was near the tether, I said precisely the opposite, the ice is not near the tether, it is near the camera, that is why it is out of focus, if it was near the tether it would as focused as the tether.

If it was not an answer to my post then there was no need for you to read what I just wrote
Opps, sorry was off reading other posts...yes I am who I am and that's all who i am, I'm Martyn the nasaman..(for the very last time,I say this!)

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
I have the pleasure of speaking with Trever James Constable on a regular basis, and he is the real deal..still full of passion in his 80's..

Well perhaps you can get Trevor to autograph me a copy... since Pegasus is one of the few groups who actively support 'the living spaceships'

Or at least drop us a note

[email protected]

[edit on 10-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't understand why you say that what appears is a second dark spot, isn't it the same, just darker?

On my screen I see a darker spot within another slightly larger spot... Maybe you could make an animation from the clips... not sure it would work right though to the change in zoom

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Time to add STS114 to the Mix

Full Analysis by Jeff Challender in 2005

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Showing where the limb of Earth is...

Showing movement of ice particles...

This 41 frame animated GIF is centered on the final 55 seconds of the sequence containing the anomaly. In the original VHS tape, played at normal speed, this object seemed to come to a stop, and reverse itself. But here we can see that it flew though the field of view, and made a long curving swing to the right. As the Sun rose higher toward the end, the clouds over the ocean far below were illuminated. In the final frames, the arcs of milky light which moved as the camera moved, were caused by the Sun lighting up the optics in the camera. - Jeff Chandler

Jeff's great website..

www.projectprove.com...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here you go...

the "regular" one at 10 FPS (i thought 12 FPS was too fast):

And the "slow motion" one at 6 FPS:

[edit on 10-8-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Impressive in the second one the background object move without jerking.... nice patch work

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the links and other great images zorgon
, I go see what it is all about.
I’ve bin a few times on thelivingmoon site of course but never looked for that information.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Great work bigfatfurrytexan, now I see clearly what zorgon meant earlier, thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I’ve bin a few times on thelivingmoon site of course but never looked for that information.

Heehe you could spend a month there and never see the bottom and that's only about a tenth of the stuff we have... One day I WILL get the document and video archive finished

Maybe with War looming people will be too busy so I can catch up

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I watch this very interesting video very good zorgon, I didn’t see it before, and I suppose you think that those lights are Plasma based lifeforms too if I am correct?
I also assume that you have seen all the NASA footage of Martyn Stubbs, so do you also think that the lights who are visible there are also thePlasma based lifeforms?
And if so, how can such creatures survive in such an extremely hostile environment, such as the great difference in temperature because of being in the sun and out the sun, the radiation, the bombardment of meteors and other small particle and such?

What is your take on that?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY AUTOGRAPHED COPY! Yes I will check it all out out and try to make contact... and I thank you, for we seem to be on the same page in the Borderlands...I will try to start a TJC thread, when I get my latest etheric news from him. Did you know that Trevor Constable is one of, if not the pioneer of ufo researchers still with us today. I was proud that he did the "tether" explanation in the movie, "UFO:The greatest story never told"..he did it as a favor as I felt that he had a better 'take' and at the time I was all over the interview circuit and overexposed! By the way, we have posted this film for free on google video, so go and download it to your ipod or whatever..we released it as we felt there was no reason to go all copyright 'mean', and happily, millions have now got the pleasure of seeing TJC, the tether footage,the ww2 LA footage and all the rest of this new UFO narrative!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I also assume that you have seen all the NASA footage of Martyn Stubbs, so do you also think that the lights who are visible there are also the Plasma based lifeforms?

NO I haven't seen ALL Martyn's film footage.. only a small fraction
So whats up with that Martyn? Last I have is that article posted on Rense with that legal battle what 2000 I think?

To answer your question Space, I haven't seen one in the NASA films I would call a spaceship, but I don't have any inside source of films either.

I will give you a short summary tomorrow. I decided it was time to put the points to paper... It always helps me when I use my website as a 'thought organiser' But I really need to stop staying up so late

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Zorgon,

I guess we will have to disagree on this one but thats ok. I am just glad that there are others who are also looking deeply into this NASA footage such as you and martyn. That still sequence is quite intriging, but i still diagagree with you about the teather

edit: just forgot to ask what you thought of that youtube link i posted. Do you think that guys explaination of the notches is plausable?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ops, I did it again....the free 90 minute documentary on google is a free Ipod download but it is called "UFO:The Greatest Story Ever Denied" and not the other title! sorry.....It's early !.... Also, the living objects on the NASA videos (constructed spacecraft, using ever present, free and never ending clean energy, and surrounded by plasma, are "in shock", as the tethered satellite creates EM (post) energy and other EM irritants, that for the etheric entities...is poison.., The Etherians who build ("think up") the spacecraft,( that is necessary for them to visit our linear, physical world.) share the skies and Low Earth Orbit with omni-present natural space "Fauna", and people can easily get them mixed up with the constructed UFOs as they look the same due to their Plasma coating, and they share the same operating principles..(I know you know this!)... Remember when you were taught in science that all life needed light? Well that went down the toilet when multiple species were discovered in the dark ocean depths, thriving, from volcano vents...etcetera. And I was told, as a kid, that ulcers were from stress and now I find out that they are from stomach bacteria!..both of these mistakes were because official science assumed that NO LIFE could ever exist in the hostile conditions of stomach acid, or in the deadly environment that is the Abyss!..! At least official science has now recognized the 90% of our universe that is Dark Matter and Dark Space or as the Russians say..the Ether!..the Etheric world of the UFOs!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Martyn, Do you have the original high resolution videos for this flight or others?
I would be very interested in looking at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join