It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the planet Nibiru, really a Death Star battle station?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The theories abound about planet x or Nibiru, and that its return is eminent sometime in the year 2012.

I have always wondered how a civilization could have existed on a planet so far from the sun, I suppose it could be a subterranean civilization that has no need for a external Sun.

After reading the Terra Papers I now wonder if Nibiru could be the name of one of the huge battle stations talked about in the Terra Papers. A technology such as this theoretically could artificially support generations of beings.

Opinions anyone?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
How about someone prove that a "Planet X" or something of that nature actually exists before you start writing Star Wars sequels.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I thought your post was kind of RUDE to say the least!! the guy asked a genuine question that deserved a genuine answer. If your only response can be to patronise, then refrain from posting at all!! Nibiru could well be an artificial structure. As was quite rightly pointed out, the eliptical orbit it takes would expose it to extremes in temparature.I'm open to this theory myself.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

He's denying ignorance. not rude. He is asking for proof of existence before we try and see what it is meant for. If it doesnt exist, then the rest is a moot point.

And to the OP. Itll be rude but Ive always wanted to use this line

' Yea, and monkeys will come flying out of my butt"

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
I thought your post was kind of RUDE to say the least!! the guy asked a genuine question that deserved a genuine answer. If your only response can be to patronise, then refrain from posting at all!! Nibiru could well be an artificial structure. As was quite rightly pointed out, the eliptical orbit it takes would expose it to extremes in temparature.I'm open to this theory myself.

How can you possible build a theory on a theory that was built on no factual evidence as of yet?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have also read a lot of stuff about the moon being an artificial object from outside of the solar system, that it may be hollow inside. Perhaps the moon is Nibiru? or Nibiru like?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

You are right! I pointed my telescope into the sky look what i saw approaching us. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankP
How about someone prove that a "Planet X" or something of that nature actually exists before you start writing Star Wars sequels.

I can't prove it exists just as you can't prove it doesn't exist. Just as nobody here can prove that ufo's, aliens, chemtrails, bigfoot, NWO, or any many other topics discussed here on ATS Exist.

I had thought about adding something to the effect of if you haven't read the Terra Papers don't bother replying, but that would be limiting the discussion, and none of us want to see that do we?

So it's safe to say you don't think my theory is valid, and I'm good with that.

Back to my Theoretical Topic

I also wonder if this is a ship of some kind perhaps they are using some type of weapon to heat up our solar system before there arrival. The state of our world should be much more chaotic by the time the reach us in 2012, once they arrive here they have 2 choices:

1. They could show up and be welcomed as our saviors by fixing our global warming issue, by shutting down this supposed weapon.

2. If there arrival is not welcomed by us they can continue using this weapon to destroy us or most of us.

From reading the Terra Papers, this ploy would fit there style in the way they operate.

And I can prove nothing! obviously!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yes it certainly is. And that's not the worst part either. The worst part is that Darth Vader is commanding the fleet. Yes I said Darth Vader. We're all screwed

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It might be. My theory is that Planet X travels through a wormhole and instantaneously appears next to the earth, causing cataclysmic destruction.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Best bet is to just wait and see what happens.

You won't be able to prevent it from coming, if it exists. You have nowhere else to go. Why waste energy worrying about something that might or might not happen?

Sit back and enjoy the show. Pass the popcorn please.

I think too many people are just sick of "reallity" these days and kinda sorta wishing there WAS some Nibiru, planet or star that would wipe out existence, or at least greatly reduce it. Then changes/choices are whittled down to either death, or survival, but all your bills are nil. Kinda like the Visa commercials where the balance magically turns to $0.00.

I firmly believe there are no quick fixes. However we all need to take responsibility for our actions and stop hoping/wishing/praying for a saviour that may not ever come. I feel it's up to us and we have to make it work. No one will come along and do the work for us, for then we would have learned nothing.

I just remember being a network admin, working for a small company. Y2K was nearing and my bosses were having a lovely New Years' vacation at TIMES SQUARE while I'm stuck at the office during a holiday, paying attention to the servers, under orders. FUN!!

So, when midnight came and went and it was 1 AM, let's just say I wasn't a happy camper.

I'm not going to believe any of that kind if hype ever again.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I know how you feel, mate. I'm getting a bit fed up with all of this Nibiru crap on ATS.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The second poster refrences the film Star Wars.
The Terra papers were written in the sixties according to the arthur. Did George Lucas hear this story before writing Star Wars? When I read the Terra papers i was amazed at the parallels to the movie. There is a Death Star and rebels versus evil empire.
So which came first. The movie or The Terra papers?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
I can't prove it exists just as you can't prove it doesn't exist.

No, but we CAN prove it doesn't exist in the sense the PXer's/Nibiruists/Cultists/Doomsayers speak of it and their so-called "facts" and "evidence". So far from everything that I have read in five years of study and research into the Nibiru subject, these people haven't come up with jack-diddly-squat to prove it is real. Sorry but you're just adding 'silly fuel' to a burnt out fire and anyone with logic and common sense will just let the ashes blow away in the wind.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHWEH333

Maybe this planet is where are the dopplegangers are from. Perhaps the OP could use his superior intelligence to communicate with these extradimensional beings from the Dark Side before they arrive here on Earth. Maybe he could ask the dopplegangers when he should get insurance say so that he would be able to live an independent life without accumulating a large amount of debt. And maybe the dopplegangers should specify what type of insurance so as to not cause confusion. Just an idea.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
OMG I think I found it on my telescope!

Sorry had to do it!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Anyone else find it hilarious that some of these these debunkers act like they're more intelligent and mature than the believers, attacking them constantly and calling them immature, only to act like a bunch of kids themselves?

Just look at some of the posts in here. It makes me sick to my stomach how some of you treat people who share different views than you. You shout "use logic and common sense" constantly, but you're more than willing to argue like a 5 year old at the drop of a hat whenever you want and call it "mature, logical and denying ignorance" when you do it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget

I know how you feel, mate. I'm getting a bit fed up with all of this Nibiru crap on ATS.

Oh please if it wasn't for this "Nibiru Crap" it seem like you wouldn't have many reasons to post to ATS Mogget Posts

reply to post by nightmare_david

I agree with you, it's like they are personally offended if anyone discuss anything Nibiru or Planet X, I just wanted to talk about it, wish more people felt the same.

Childish as it may be, I do kinda dig the Darth Vader stuff. I do find it interesting that the huge space ships, these Death Star "Like" ships were written about Years before Star Wars.....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Isn't that what you're doing? Seems like you're spitting the dummy right now because you have different views on a certain subject. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, strangely enough, even you. Your post is basically saying that if you don't believe in Nibiru you're a debunker. If that isn't childish I don't know what is.

[edit on 26/6/08 by Agent Venom]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join