It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i had this for a long while,(not now) wierd that u metioned it. I have also been waking up at 03:30(sorry for changin subject) for over a year around 3 or 4 times a week.

I put it down to my sleep patterns though as im an Insomniac

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
i had this for a long while,(not now) wierd that u metioned it. I have also been waking up at 03:30(sorry for changin subject) for over a year around 3 or 4 times a week.

I put it down to my sleep patterns though as im an Insomniac

This is amazing. I hope you realize that the majority of humans are not aware enough to even notice these things. Thank you again.

Suggestion: Try taking Melatonin. The use of melatonin as a drug can entrain (synchronize) the circadian clock to environmental cycles and can have beneficial effects for treatment of certain insomnia. I take Melatonin 20 minutes before bed every night. It also enhances lucid dreaming and astral projection.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Are you aware that the old testament reffered to the anti-christ thirteen times and the new testament eleven times? If this "awakening" is supposed to be positive then why was 9-11 associated with a mass terror attack on USA? Why are all(or most) disasters associated with 11 and 13?
Why is friday the 13 considered evil? Why is 11 and 13 displayed so profusely in hollywood movies and mainstream media? What exactly is the significance of these numbers?

Can you answer any of my questions directly without distorting what I said or using circle logic? I hope so and sorry for asking so many questions but finding an expert astrologist is a hard task.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

This is a very, very long story. I will summerize:

The elite (the ruling body of the world, that just so happens to be alien[a lizard race that can change form into anything]) communicate with symbology. These symbols are everywhere and on everything. The attack on the World Trade Centers was made to bring America into war and cause the eventual collapse of its economy.

The Elite have outstanding technology that cannot be comprehended by un-awakened humans, and it is used to cause world disasters.

I do not know why Friday the 13th is considered evil, but I speculate that it is for the Knights Templar (more elite) being executed.

Symbology and numerology are used in movies to inform (light and dark) us sheep on reality.

All of this is based on an enormous amount of information that I have been consuming since childhood.

Take this as you will. Thank you for your reply.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I happen to agree with most of your assumptions. Thank you for being honest. All this "secret" information can be found on the internet but most people choose to ignore it.

I guess its way too scary for the majority of us mere mortals.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I do not have the information to hand but these numbers are fed to us in such a way to make us fearful of them when in fact they are nothing of the sort. They are numbers of great meaning, but as I say I do not have the information but I will try to find it for you.
How do you make a number that is important so very much to people but you dont want them to know this? You make them fear that number. I fear no number, why should I.

Oh thankyou AS you have said it so well

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
11:11 has no real barring on me....

Sure, I see it from time to time, but no more, then say, 4:56 or 10:22 or any other point of time on the clock. Sure, it somehow looks a bit odd with all them verticle lines and all, but in reality, its just another randome tick of the clock, only standing out due to its odd looking nature on the digital clock. I would like to believe this 11:11 has some supernatural meaning. Heck, I'd like to know that something, ANYTHING has some sort of supernatural meaning or promis of enlightenment, however I fail to see even a remote shread of proof as to how or why 11:11 should stand for anything save the incriment of time just before 11:12 and just after 11:10.....

I really wish life was as magical and fantastic to me as it appears to some of you... :/

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

If this "awakening" is supposed to be positive then why was 9-11 associated with a mass terror attack on USA? Why are all(or most) disasters associated with 11 and 13?

Can't do the 13 I'm afraid but I can advise on September 11. It was the date in 1683 (?) when the Ottoman empire took a royal kicking in Vienna, and led to the eventual decline in said empire. bin laden and his muppets are very big on significant dates and numerology, despite it being against their twisted wahabbist/salafist version of Islam. Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Over the past couple of years I have experienced this phenomena when I look at the clock or watch to check the time. I would gues that about 90 % of the time I glance at the clock--I see 10:10, 1:01, 12:12, 8:08, etc. --always the same numbers in the hours and minutes. I think this is is to unique to be just a coincidence. This is the first instance I have seen anyone mention seeing a similar occurance. Has anyone else had a similar experience--other than seeing 11:11.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
1111 right when i read a couple posts and looked at the time lol

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
why are all anwsers ascribed to the 11;11 occurence, veiled in this new age language such as : higher self, higher awareness, self, awakening, awake, illumination, blah blah blah.
Im surprised I didnt read something about crystals or breathing.

has the new age actually crept this far into the psyche of all posters here.

dont be fooled by the "ascended masters" - they are liars. some of the "aliens" are evil. they are the "ascended masters" and they want you dead and mislead. The purple and the blue are a foggy trap.

"all should be fooled save the very elect"

11:11

there are 4 ones. 4 are corners of a square. 4 is symbolic of creation. There are 2 "1"s divided from the others. The square is halved, creation is split, or is splitting. creation is breaking or is broken and cannot endure much longer, without rebirth. The fabric of creation is stressed with such evil doings in all places on the earth.

Love is just another product to be attained, love is now another word for sex, friendship is mostly based on shared evil, lying and cheating are the norm and if you behave otherwise you are quickly excluded and blackballed.

come out of babylon, she stinks to highest heaven and her burning comes quickly.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soliex
Not exactly sure how to take this in, What are you getting at with 11:11?

You say we are "living in the most perfect of existences"

Yet when I look around all I see are problems and things that should be better. I cannot accept that the existence I am experiencing is perfect because I am experiencing more problems than anything.

Most of those problems were caused by your family members, your brothers and sisters, your uncles and aunts, your grandmas and grandpas. All of those problems over the millions of years caused all that trouble in 0ne way or another.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Edited. Personal information

[edit on 21-6-2008 by hardcoremusiclover]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I started noticing this when I was sixteen. I'm thirty six now.

I found that I would wake up at 1:11 or 11:11. I would also get ready for bed at times, lay down to go to sleep, and the clock would read all ones. It happened on a daily basis for long enough to unsettle me.

I found that usually after a long lull of sitting still or focusing on one thing, I'd rise suddenly, deciding to do something else, look at the clock and see that it was all ones. It always seems to occur when I make a decision to shift my focus to something different.

It happened tonight. I'd been outside for a while looking through my telescope. I walked back in my house to call it a night at exactly 11:11. Then I got on the computer and saw this thread. So I had to put in my two pence, of course.

This has been following me around rather intensely for twenty years. Sometimes it happens many times a day, week or month. The occurrences cluster up like that many times a year. I'm so jaded by it now that it never surprises me anymore.

It even happens to my wife regularly now since we got married. It'll even happen to both of us at once. She's always astonished at the synchronicities of the moments but I'm always like "meh, of course it's 11:11".

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chongun

OMG. i have been having the EXACT same experiences.

Since the end of last year i began to see 9:11 on the clock at least once a day. And a lot of the time it would happen in uncanny circumstances, like say i would look at the clock and see 8:11 and i would think to myself "God it would be soooo weird if the next time i look at the clock the time is 9:11!" and then that is exactly what would happen. And this would occur so often i was literally thinking and saying aloud "What the hell are you trying to tell me?!"

Then after a few months went by the 9:11 progressed into XX:11 - 2:11, 5:11, 8:11... I had no idea why this was happening until i read in this magazine in the section where they get psychics to answer people's problems and contact dead loved ones etc. And someone actually said they've been seeing the number 11 or whatever on the clock all the time and the psychic replied by saying that the munber "11" usually means you will achieve something great, something significant, make a big splash, or something along that line. But the psychic said that unless you actually have the number "11" in your birth number (or i also took this as your life-path number) this probably won't apply to you.

There is no 11 in my birth number but my life-path munber is 11.

Other than this i really have no idea as to what 11:11 could mean, or the number 11 in general.

I've heard that when you see a particular something 3 times or more, it's your guardians trying to tell you something...

BTW, for the last 6 months or so i have been hearing this really strange, annoying like pulsating buzzing noise in my left ear but i've just been thinking of it as a medical condition... but i've been hearing of many people complaining of this buzzing noise as well. I never considered mine to be the same thing as what they were describing... but now i'm not so sure.. does anyone have any clues as to what this might be??

[edit on 22/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'd heard about this 11:11 thing before but it started happening to me out of the blue recently. I notice the clock at 11:11 or 1:11 at least once a day. Not just the normal clock, but I'll see it on my car and VCR clocks which are wrong. So that means I am seeing 11:11 on the clock while it is actually half past noon, and that somehow proved to myself that I didn't just memorize the time of the day. I also see it a lot on receipts, and I have woken up a few times at 11:11 when I have the day off and don't set my alarm.

There is an office building near where I live with the number 1111.. I don't think it is related, but I like that building, and even thought of going to see if my dream job was in there.

The best thing though, is I saw someone's license plate with CLK 1111. (I won't say the state, but if that's your car, you might have seen me pass you on the highway, staring. You also looked pretty hot.)

Anyway, I don't know the exact meaning of the synchronicity, but it seems like a lot of spiritually minded people are looking up at the same moment as me, so when I see that it's 11:11, I take the rest of that minute to visualize my hopes and dreams.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i have recently awakened and find that i have a rare ability i can awaken people at my will and at first i thought maybe its not my duty to awaken people but whenever i walk around my brain aches to give it to people like i have no control even though i have some control

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by royalkingmeaux

how interesting!.. tell me more

how exactly do you do this??

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoliexI get situations that pop into my head and start hearing conversations that I haven't heard before but from people I know. It feels like an intense daydream. I then realize I am doing it and try to force the thoughts out of my head.

I have had similar things happening lately. I began meditating last year, but put it off for a bit, and now I want to start again. Before bed though, although I'm not trying to meditate, just trying to clear my head, I have this happen. I'll sit there and it's like I'm turning into a radio, tuning in different conversations around the world. It's completely random and they'll be about things that have no relevance to my life. It's completely amazing.

As for my experiences with 11:11, I'm having the same things but now on a much deeper level. I've always had weird associations with things in life and numbers, and it's starting to come into play. For example, everything I do relates to numbers. I may look at a friend and no matter what, I always feel the number "24" for example. And then maybe I'll suddenly start thinking of something that has to do with that person, and turn around and see 11:24 on the clock. It has been happening more and more lately, to the point where I can actually experience more things by using this.

It doesn't just happen with people either, also places, things, everything! Not just numbers either, but also music, videos, just about everything is syncing up to spell out new messages. It's kind of like the whole dream interpretation, where you have to take everything in your dream and apply it to yourself and your current situation, and it suddenly all adds up. When walking through a public place, just don't listen or look at one thing specifically, and just take in the whole experience at once, and then apply it to what's happening. As you pass people, you may hear bits and pieces of each persons conversation, and it begins to spell things out. I may sound crazy, and I admit it has become incredible at times, but I think it is the next step in our evolution or whatever occurs next.

More and more people are beginning to have experiences themselves, and more and more people are also making changes that I would have never thought. Tons of people are turning around and doing the exact opposite of what they've been doing for years, and finally "waking up". I cannot wait to see what begins to happen as everyone starts to fully awaken.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I too have felt a oneness, almost an inner magnetism with the world, just tonight. It seems like the beginnings of a new era. Is this truly a world phenomenon because it could be happening everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join