It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of Us Already Chipped, By Choice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Over the years, I have read stories of our government wanting to implement a chip into each citizen of our planet(but mostly in developed nations like the USA), for nefarious reasons. We have speculation that the government is introducing the chips into us by nefarious means, through vaccines, through clothing, or through force.

I propose that most people will accept and have accepted the chip willingly, and many have paid exorbitant fees to have this chip, and they all do it willingly, and some, eagerly.

The chip need not be implanted, because the citizen seeks the chip out willingly. He also has the chip on his body or with in arms reach at ALL TIMES, voluntarily, of course.

He goes straight into the store and chooses the chip that fits his lifestyle the best. Maybe she chooses her chip on account of the features it possesses, and yet someone else will choose their chip for other reasons. The only thing remarkable about this is that each and every person has chosen this chip willingly, and have been choosing them for more than a decade, often paying hundreds of dollars a month for continuing service for their chips.

The bible states, rev 13:18,
"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Of course the chip has a number of man, each chip has a unique identifying number associated with it. Some people go so far as to pay for a number of their own choosing! And some people use the same number to identify their new chip.

When people lose this chip, they usually immediately replace the chip, and there is no need to implant them, because people freely carry their chip on their bodies. Quite often, they carry their chip in precisely the manner the Bible states the number of the beast will be marked, in their right hand and near their foreheads!! (also in rev chapt. 13).

This is just a theory of mine, and I wanted to post it and get a discussion going on this topic. I myself am considered a fogey old dinosaur for NOT having a chip.

In my theory, the chip is called a cell phone. Am I the only one who has this theory? Cell phone towers are everywhere. I wish I knew more about frequencies and waves and that kind of technology, I want to know if my theory could be possible.
At any rate, thanks for reading!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Amen brother, I've been singing the same song for awhile now.

Did you know that even if your cell phone is turned off, the police can activate the microphone and listen to your conversations?

The people have willing chipped themselves.

I won't have one of the cussed things so I guess that makes me an old fogey too.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by mrwupy]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Are you talking about potato chips? I love those things. Just kidding.

Glad I dont have a cell. Live too far in the boonies for that to work.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by JesterMan]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well its good to know I am not alone in my theory! I guess being poor one good thing is I simply cannot justify the cost of a cell. I have heard of the theory that police can listen in on your cell, that is very disturbing to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
you are not alone. i find it funny that ppl are so adement that "when the time comes" they will not receive the chip, yet the time is here and they ARE receiving it, as you said, by their choice.

the difference between our thinking is that i don't see the "chip" as being "the mark" as most do. the mark WILL BE associated w/ worshipping "the beast" and ppl will be aware that they are choosing the side of the "the beast" not for convenience sake alone, but because they will want to worship it/him.

also, the bible (if you choose to believe) states that no man will be able to buy, sell, or trade w/ out "the mark of the beast" and i certainly at this point can still do any of those w/out the use of a cell phone.

i do have a cell phone, but have already been contemplating getting rid of it. i have young sons who spend weekends w/ their dads and that has been my excuse (however lame of one that may be) in still having it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The number of brain tumors will increase in the future - that's for sure.

Anyone using their cell phone too long end up with a headache?

I have...more than once.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have several chips on my ATM cards. I suppose it's perfectly possible to monitor them via the cell phone network if they have wifi secretly built in. The non chipped cards were changed to chipped by my banks initiative for "security" reasons. Also I am easily trackable vai cellphone now, so I leave a digital footprint wherever I take my phone. There is no real need for an implant chip and there is no way I would allow it. But we already live in the information age, I suggest people get used to the idea of not having many secrets, I don't really see how to put this cat back in the bag.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Reading your post, I thought you were going to say a credit card (which also embeds a chip).

I feel more people would carry credit cards than cell phones more frequently.

But a question I've been meaning to ask for a while now: if the 'chip' theory is to be believed, who exactly is going to monitor billions of calls daily. This is simply not possible and thats where the theory ends with me.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
at any one time, your mobile phone can give your co-ordinates to within either 10ft or 10m accuracy i cant remember which.

in some ways its a good thing they nailed that sick b*****d Huntley who killed those 2 girls a few years ago in the UK off his phone signal

[edit on 15-6-2008 by pimpdogg]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I know, PD, it seems every good technology has an equally evil purpose too. I do think having quick access to personal data, or a gps, can have good points. It is the bad points I worry about, like police or feds being able to spy on citizens through cell phones, or gather our information or track us for bad purposes.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm not the sort of person to carry my mobile phone everywhere religously, and I use cash wherever possible, I don;t always have my cards on me - It's too easy to spend what I don't have, and I'm still training my tiny head that fact!

But I do use the public busses, and to save money I have got a 'freedom' card - basically a credit card sized RFID tag which I top up - they have my basic details (address DOB name), although I did not have to provide ID I could of easily gave any details I wanted - but as I loose things I gave real details, so they will replace the card at no cost and I wont loose my credit (had I thought on I would of selected a DOB and name easily memorized
)

So there you go - my ugly face will be captured on the CCTV all the city busses have - I can just picture my personals superimposed in green text on that image automatically and instantly - I believe the busses must have an active data link for the whole system to work.

So they got me

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The problem is not the monitoring, everyone knows that a permanent serveillance society will not be used to stop petty crime, but what can happen is that because all of your movements and interactions are tracked and databased you can be found if you piss a controlling entity off, and your interaction with society can be remotely cut off. Not only that if the PTB keep on restricting human movement in the not so distant future you could be limited to your surrounding countryside unless you have oversight permission to travel, and if you try you will instantly be flagged in the digital system.

They don't need real time interaction with everyone, just the ability to target and persue. That they already have in spades, if people were individually chipped it would be even worse.

And to repeat myself, this won't be used to stop crime, this will be used to empower the worlds greatest criminals, the powerhungry elite.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm 26 years old. I haven't had a cell phone now for 3 years. I hate not having one (traffic and safety and laziness [i.e. not wanting to walk 5 miles if I break down]) but do enjoy the lack of hassle in carrying one.

My friends all look at me weird when I tell I don't have one for the first time.

Jobs have done the same of late (which sucks because their prejudging that I can't afford a phone, as opposed to just not really wanting to have the burden of a cell phone)

Messa Weird one too!

Coven

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I thought i read somewhere that we can start paying at checkouts with our cell phones , its like internet banking, all automatic .maybe someone can clarifly.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nofnak

Yheah - I think that one turned into a bit of a dead end - not enough intrest / aggreement from the handset manafactures / networks and the banks I expect.

I know my nokia has the RFID technology in the hardware - I've been thinking about finding out more about it - but I can't exactly just write code for a symbian operating system - so unless I stumble upon an app I can use I'll remain in the dark.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Regarding jobs and cell phones, one of my first jobs here in the city, I decided to get a prepaid cell because I had the common fears of being lost in the city and a crime or break down happening. Well my boss harrassed me to the point of calling me at home and demanding my cell number. I played dumb and told him I did not know my number, and ended up just tossing it after I lost the job anyway. I never did get the hang of it, and I could not justify the cost of those minutes. Plus, I wondered if the chip were a tracking device or something. I cant imagine an employer not hiring someone due to not having a cell!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It's not just cellphones...GPS mappers in cars, if there's a phone built into the car, it's the same thing. Also, every time you use an ATM card or credit card or write a check. So if you're planning on trying to lose yourself, withdraw cash before you go, leave your cards & phones behind & spend only cash (by the time they can track the serial numbers on money, you should be long gone anyway). Remember that the authorities don't try bothering to find people any more...Because it's a lot easier to track their money trails.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

your paranoia makes me laugh, seriously

in clothes and phones, i know alot of people who lose their phones and re-sell their clothes or give them to thrift stores, so alot of homeless people are chipped?

and all the clothes just sitting in stores are chipped just hanging out?

what would be the point or the control of having a chip? just so they know where you are?

humans are creatures of habits, i sleep, go to work, come home, run errands, even a few nights a week and the weekends i go out

so im chipped?

i cant buy or sell without the chip?

he causeth all to take his mark, i know plenty of people without phones or cards

but their clothes are chipped? so practically everyone is chipped

your thinking and this post is just too much, thanks for the laugh

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
...In my theory, the chip is called a cell phone. Am I the only one who has this theory? Cell phone towers are everywhere. I wish I knew more about frequencies and waves and that kind of technology, I want to know if my theory could be possible.
At any rate, thanks for reading!

While a very good theory, and it may yet come to pass, it is not the cell phone right now. The description of the "mark of the beast" is very clear. It will be a "mark" on the right hand, or in the forehead.

Give me a call back when they start implanting cell phones in those areas.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You could not be any more correct. Cell phones are tracking devices. If people don't wake up; all the information they are providing on themselves to the government - may one day be used against them. The only way to disable the tracking capabilities of a cell phone is to remove the battery. For those who drive cars with ONSTAR systems, you need to wake up also. Those things are always on, unless you disconect your car battery, when you get home each night. I personally would never own a cell phone or an ONSTAR tracking system in my car. I do not want to be that available (trackable) to anyone. I value privacy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join