It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 has already happened!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
‘The Village’ - the second generation believed they were living in an earlier era because the elders had hidden them from the outside world.
‘The Truman Show’ - Truman accepts his life in a 'nicer' world because he was born into it.

Dude, those are stupid movies to begin with. What do they have to do with reality?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh my Goddddddddd......

This thread is totally messing with my head- i'll read it later when i am alone.....

Anyway, i dont want to seem gullible, but its not a theory that is THAT far fetched...or is it?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000

‘The Village’ - the second generation believed they were living in an earlier era because the elders had hidden them from the outside world.
‘The Truman Show’ - Truman accepts his life in a 'nicer' world because he was born into it.

Dude, those are stupid movies to begin with. What do they have to do with reality?

Quite frankly I have no interest in movie appreciation. Unless you are really unobservant you would realise that it was merely a way of illustrating a point. But, of course you knew that didn’t you, lol, so, lets not play that game. After all that was why you missed out the first part of my post in your ‘quote’ - to mislead the casual reader.

YOU ACCEPT THE REALITY YOU ARE PRESENTED WITH - THE ONE YOU BELIEVE IN IS FALSE.

Simple really. Which is why they have been able to get it function for so long.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
interesting post - but how does someone get deprogrammed (or whatever) and is it painful?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Anyway, i dont want to seem gullible, but its not a theory that is THAT far fetched...or is it?

They depend on your PRE-SET, SELF POLICED parameters of so called 'far fetched' to keep you in line with the new timeline. It is basic psychology of what you (the masses) are prepared to believe. The bigger the lie, the grain of truth etc., they don't need to police you because they can rely on you to police your own mind. Saves them a hell of a lot of maintenance.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
interesting post - but how does someone get deprogrammed (or whatever) and is it painful?

Depends on what you think is painful. It could be mental and emotional hell for some.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I understand what the OP is saying and it makes sense from a certain perspective. However, the details may be incorrect.

The idea of time happening in waves and going back on itself is understandable, even though we don't actually go back in time. We just experience the same time waves again but perceive it slightly differently (it never happens the same way twice). Whether or not others understand this and are abusing it on purpose is a matter of perception... and if they are, what are their intentions? Not everything we don't understand is evil.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OK, I've played along but this premise is so stupid, I'm done.

The 2012 thing comes entirely from the Mayan calendar. Someone found it interesting that the mayan calendar is on such a long term cycle and even more accurate than our modern calendar. Maybe someone thought it was interesting that the cycle will restart in the very near future. But the date of the mayan new year is just an arbitrary date, no sane person would suspect otherwise. If the world ended every time the mayan new year came around, we'd all have been finished around 3000 BC.

If you have any other prophecies that point to 2012, let's hear 'em. I'll debunk them. Because all prophecies are crap.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Okonomiyaki3000

ANONYMOUS: Please see the Lost Books of Nostradamus and the alignment of Ophiuchus for his prophesies. We see a relationship emerging between the plumed serpent, serpent rope, Ophiuchus(Serpent holder), the Venus transits(emergence of crop circle messages being decoded), and the galactic alignment with the center of the milky way galaxy(exactly where Ophiuchus is located) in 2012. Now to add a bit more to the puzzle. Is this serpent related to wormholes? Are the wormholes a stairway to heaven? Is there something really hidden here that is so hard for many to digest or are these just ramblings of a bunch of loonies? Remember all the loonies of the past became great teachers to the present. Nostradamus predicted WWIII in 2012 after a series of cataclysmic disasters (years?). The alignment of Ophiuchus will still happen whether it is in 2012 or 5015. Be Ready!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000

If you have any other prophecies that point to 2012, let's hear 'em. I'll debunk them. Because all prophecies are crap.

So you admit that you just posted in this thread to play games and debunk.

You have a closed mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
I understand what the OP is saying and it makes sense from a certain perspective. ...The idea of time happening in waves and going back on itself is understandable, even though we don't actually go back in time. We just experience the same time waves again but perceive it slightly differently (it never happens the same way twice). ... Not everything we don't understand is evil.

At last someone understands that time is not as simple as some might have you believe!

I used the term 'reversing' to simplify matters, but, yes it is true that time can move in all 'directions'.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth

There is a way to deprogramme but I think if I posted it I do not think it would be well received by some.

so come up with the goodies, ill welcome any posts like that and i think i speak for everyone in here

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states
so come up with the goodies, ill welcome any posts like that and i think i speak for everyone in here

I might have actually replied to your question if you had made any sense of your quotes and sub quotes. I suggest you edit your post so it actually quotes the correct poster and makes sense.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Marsrising]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"While white holes may be theoretically possible, there is absolutely no evidence to support their existence. Many theorists do not believe there is any way to pass through a black hole and that even if it were possible, one would be torn apart by the enormous tidal forces well before reaching the singularity."

Not to metion that this was observed by nasa when a black hole consumed the Newtron Star

Your theory makes no sence what so ever if the government did somehow take us back in time im pretty sure it would have been noticable to not just you but everyone. Your theory would sugest that at that particular time there would be two of everybody or people that have died in the past would be alive again. With neither of these have taken place your story sounds just like that a story of say some sience fiction movie or book. I dont buy it.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm interested as to how one would "deprogram" themselves from this illusion. Care to post the answer?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I assume you are familiar with amnesia. Also, that the brain can have memory damaged by certain EMFs. Well, when 2012 happened we went through a black hole, it caused a cross population memory reset. Like reinstalling your OS on your computer. The ones in underground bases were shielded. They then reprogrammed the memory loss.

That is why you 'did not notice'. Also, after a generation or two no one would even question it.
How did you avoid the effects of the reprogramming. Why do you question it now.

Then to stop the risk of anyone remembering 2012 they create a false 2012 to come up where nothing happens. It's simple psychology really.
Simply pyschology could be used to dispute your claims. Especially if you have nothing else to offer as a way of explaining what you believe. Interesting spin on the 2012 phenomena though. Have not seen one like this before.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So you admit that you just posted in this thread to play games and debunk.

You have a closed mind.

Yes, my mind is closed to nonsense. Tell me how you can prove your ridiculous idea experimentally. Until then, I am laughing at you.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

Actually Mars, you are wrong. The earth did not pass through a black hole. It passed through a worm hole in 1987. Of course I have absolutely no way to prove this but I know this because of my superior genetics which are even better than yours. No one noticed this event because the shriners built a machine to erase everyones memories and replace them with what we think is actual history. I was immune to this machine though.

Now we can debate our 2 theories:
"I'm right, you're wrong"
"Am not!"
"Are too"
"Am not!"
"Are too times 10"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join