It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Somethign In The Sky!!! Please Reply

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know me and 3 of my friends saw last night In guelph canada: june 14 12:10am we saw this flying object, but it had to front lights like a car and they beamed through the sky. It was moving to fast to be a plane but i know its to hard to believe cause i have no proof im investing into a good camera. lol let me knwo if anyone saw this!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was watching something similar in Nottingham, United Kingdom at about 11 pm GMT - it was like a plane and had the exact same lights you described almost like a full beam car headlights it sounded like a plane but hovered like a helicopter but definitely wasn't a helicopter because I saw the outline of a plane, yet a plane that size doesn't hover for 2 minutes and then start to fly away into the distance!!

Could be the same thing?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I saw something like that last night , UK Sheffield between 12pm -1am as you described looked out of place with big lights sounded like a plane just looked strange.The first time ive seen a plane pass with them lights.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello, I just want to say that I doubt anyone is even going to bother posting in this thread because you have no photos...and around here no photos equals no talkie.

I had posted a couple times about a light in the sky I saw late last year but no one even seemed to notice or care about what I had said....it was something that looked like a star, brighter than any other star in the sky, it did not blink or twinkle, made no noise at all, did not move, I stared at it for a good 10 seconds, then it just sped off away from me...hmm I guess it was not a star after all.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Mr. williams, do not be dismayed. Know in your heart what you saw and keep it in in your memory bank for future reference. I believe you.

I joined ATS because after reading a few threads I felt this was the place to tell my story of the UFO I saw. I was very embarrassed because I had no proof to share and I felt my post was very lame. I know what I saw.
I haven't stopped looking up ever since.

My theory now is that we are truly being visited by aliens or our government has one heck of a secret air craft program. So far no one has been able to prove or disprove the UFO sightings being alien or human.

We'll just have to keep watching and waiting for the truth. In the meantime get that camera and don't get discouraged.

I believe you will be most delighted to learn that ATS is more than just about alien/UFO sightening's. You will find a plethora of interesting and exciting subjects as you travel around the forums.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, I'm kinda interested in seeing how it goes. I know I usually scream for evidence, but since we have 3 members who registered far apart (instead of 3 new guys at the same time ;O) who more or less agree to this explanation, that's interesting enough.

Could you guys go along with a request? Open Paint in Windows or what ever you got, and then draw what you saw. If you just saw the outline the draw that. Try to place the lights on that drawing too.
Upload it to photobucket or whatsitsname and link the pictures here.
Would be interesting to see what comes out of that...

Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I saw the same thing in the uk today, too fast for a plane, left no trail, moved unconventionally. The beam was extraordinarily like a head lamp but it revolved as it moved . it shone straight at me 3 times as it passed through the sky.

I have also seen several of the "moving stars"...
I have learnt that they are a secret holographic technology...

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandermast
Hello, I just want to say that I doubt anyone is even going to bother posting in this thread because you have no photos...and around here no photos equals no talkie.

I would'nt say thats the case at all.

There are plenty of threads on ATS about personal sightings/experiences which do not contain pics, but are just as interesting and well replied to as any with pics.

A thread with a pic can still receive a negative response and a low amount of replies.

Of course it does make a thread more attractive having photographic evidence, but i would'nt dismiss a thread totaly if it lacks a pic.

Many people, myself included, have at some point just posted thier experiences purely to share them verbally, get some opinions, and to get it off thier chest to the kind of people you'd think/hope would understand.

Back to the topic, my aircraft knowledge is pretty abismal, but at night here, i often see planes flying through the clouds with what look like car headlights on. The first time i saw them, which was'nt that long ago, i was gobsmacked as i did'nt realise planes had headlights.

The hovering part is intriguing though. I know planes have a very different sound than helicopters, but is there definately no chance it could have been a heli?

Thanks for the story anyway.

CX.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I agree, I won't be posting a reply here, thats for sure.

Seriously though, I have also seen a plane with a very strange light configuration. It was a plane, I think, it sounded like a plane anyway. Not sure if it's a new type of aircraft or what.

When you think about it, camoflage for a UFO would be a few flashing lights and airplane sounds on a loud speaker.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by logicize]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
When i saw it i didnot think ufo. It just looked out of place with the headlights.It was cloudy but it was bellow clouds had the sound of a plane see alot of planes pass an night but never seen one with these lights just weard.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
O.k I've been very reluctant to post my little sightings, but this seems the perfect thread to share my insignificant sightings. Three times now I've seen what looks like a fast moving star. Just a bright white light moving at pace in a straight line through a crystal clear night sky.

I'm sure it isn't a plane as there are rules for flying at night. I believe any vehicle flying at night should display a flashing red light, a green light and other numerous lights, which I'm not sure off.

The first time I witnessed the " Bright moving star" it just vanished after about 5 seconds of viewing. I just put the incident down to well, god knows!

The second time I witnessed the object, I followed it through my binoculars, I couldn't see anything apart from the bright light. It simply glided through the night sky, again no obvious lights to indicate it was a conventional craft.

The third time I saw the "moving star" was last night. Again, I saw the object moving through the sky. I jumped up, grabbed my binoculars and by the time I'd turned around, it was simply gone. Gone in a split second.

I don't have a clue what it is. I'm very sceptical believer. Just wondering if anybody else as seen this "moving star"?

I see that the Anonymous ATS poster has also seen the "moving stars". If you can, send me a U2. I'm intrigued to what these objects are.

[edit on 15uSunday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
It just looked out of place with the headlights.

All airplanes have headlights, there is nothing unusual about it. I work about 400 metres away from a runway at an international airport, all planes taxiing in and landing have lights on

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
I saw something like that last night , UK Sheffield between 12pm -1am as you described looked out of place with big lights sounded like a plane just looked strange.The first time ive seen a plane pass with them lights.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by mars1]

Well seeing as we're so close it must have been the same thing!

It wasn't a helicopter over my area we continually have the police helicopter hovering around and it is very loud, this particular object was not a helicopter I can say that for a fact.. however we get a lot of planes as well light and heavy and it didn't even sound like any of these, it was definitely an aircraft of some kind but sounded like nothing I've heard before, plus it hovered for about 2 minutes and then started to fly towards me then went off into the distance

[edit on 15-6-2008 by nick_crawley]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Could you guys go along with a request? Open Paint in Windows or what ever you got, and then draw what you saw. If you just saw the outline the draw that. Try to place the lights on that drawing too.
Upload it to photobucket or whatsitsname and link the pictures here.
Would be interesting to see what comes out of that...

Cheers

Hmm I wouldn't even know where to begin to draw.. all I saw was 2 glaring headlights and a very small light that flashed either side of it every 30 seconds or so sometimes was red sometimes it was white, hence the reason I said I saw an outline what I meant was I could tell where it started and ended if you know what I mean. It did look just like a plane but didn't act like 'conventional' planes!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Intersting thread,
I live in North Yorkshire and was sitting in the kitchen after work at around 11.30pm when i heard an unusual sound.
Sounded similar to a helicopter but much louder with very noticable fluctuations in pitch, volume and general noise. My first thought was that a 'copter was having mechanical problems.
Anyway it was such an erratic noise that i went outside to look around but didnt see anything.
Interesting coincidence maybe?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by o_town
Intersting thread,
I live in North Yorkshire and was sitting in the kitchen after work at around 11.30pm when i heard an unusual sound.
Sounded similar to a helicopter but much louder with very noticable fluctuations in pitch, volume and general noise. My first thought was that a 'copter was having mechanical problems.
Anyway it was such an erratic noise that i went outside to look around but didnt see anything.
Interesting coincidence maybe?

Nottingham, Sheffield & Yorkshire all close in a way, odd one out is Canada!!

Would be amazing if all were the same object, being seen in Canada and then shortly afterwards United Kingdom

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
okay so im a friend of Mr. William and i was in my backyard with him that night and this thing was intensly fast with head lights like headlights so bright that the clouds would light up as the object flew through them , cant explain this,,,, having a feeling its the chinese ... thats never good

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sounds interesting. I'm new to these forums but the only thing I can say is please report your sighting with as much detail as possible to a reporting site like www.nuforc.org....

-Go

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

i did. the other night my oldest son and i were hanging out star gazing. Around 11:30ish pm, i saw what appeared to be a star moving across the sky. there were no blinking lights even as it changed direction, no sounds, nothing to indicate it was anything other than a star except its movement.

it pretty much went from one side of the sky to another only veering to the north a little bit at one point. the speed was not fast...... definately slower than a planes, but also was a very steady pace.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hey
Im Mr.Williams twin brother- lol believe it or not
- When we saw this "UFO" in the air- I was joking around with a few planes i saw..... well then I called this object in the sky a plane..... but after I called it a plane... my friend, bro, and I just got silent....
Because we knew that wasnt a plane....
As if a car started in the air n started flying- It honestly looked like headlights... bright ones too- because as this object flew into the distant clouds.... the clouds where the object was would glow... and we could still follow it util it randomly disapeared...
And TRUST ME
Was not a plane..... as planes do not travel that fast wen your at such a high altitude it be nearly impossible.... espeially since it was noiseless.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join