It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuity of Government Redoubt Facilities In Fiction Books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
For anyone in the conspiracy theory world who knows anything about the complex Continuity of Government, it's out in the world all over the world, hidden in complexes underground, or hidden in plain sight like the previous Congressional fallback position at the Greenbrier Hotel, which was closed due to a concerned citizen disclosing it to the Washington Post.

On TinWiki recently I made a submission of Continuity of Government :

TinWiki - Continuity of Government

There are two fiction book series I reference in there being :

Wikipedia - Deathlands

and

Wikipedia - Outlanders

I have been reading these two book series since 1987 for Deathlands and 1997 for Outlanders, both extremely interesting book series seperartely or read together in tandem. They talk a lot about WWIII having happened in January 20, 2001 after the secret shadow Government of the United States had already made backdoor deals with an alien race called the Archons for alien technology, and all the Government had to do was build Continuity of Government facilities interlaced throughout the United States.

The problem happens in Deathlands, the new name for America, in 2001 the aliens decide to double-cross the Government and pushes the big red button that blows up the world. The book series jumps ahead 100 years after the nuclear mushroom clouds have stopped sprouting, the satellites stopped falling out of the sky, and nuclear fallout has subsided, humanity has crawled out of their dark holes and began squeezing out a meager living, but just barely due to ruthless barons and megalomaniacs.

Meanwhile, a band of travlers happen to stumble acorss a military and Government redoubt in Montana where the Continuity of Government has buried alien technology including nuclear batteries that run these redoubts as well as a mat-trans, or matter transfer device similar to Star Trek's transporter device.

The second book series Outlanders explores even further into the future when the people in the original book series characters have been hunted down and killed due to their baron-busting ways, and humanity finally sees its masters come out from the dark shadows to subjugate the Deathlands and divide and conquer it under the Program of Unification to reunify the masses, but not without a price, total enslavement and guilt of misdirection that they were responsible for the nuclear holocaust that culled 99% of the masses of not only the United States but the rest of the world.

Both book series are liberally salted with Continuity of Government facilities buried all over the United States as well as other foreign countries, along with a few being in outerspace and even on the red planet, Mars. The reason I'm writing this thread here in the "Military and Government Projects Forum" area, is this is all about military and Government projects, but just introduced to the world through a fictional representation.

Has anyone else read the book series here on ATS?

Yes, obviously the world did not end in 2001 like the author made the effort to write about back in 1986, but it seems to be pointing out a lot of potential locations for C.O.G. facilities. Does anyone here on ATS think that maybe the author had inside knowledge or was just a conspiracy theorist like ATS'ers and trying to expose it to the world?

It's an interesting thought.

I have never stated I believe in aliens, but the book series are interesting in their explanation of the complexties of Government willingness to sell humanity out to their masters, in a similar analogy of what the Government does currently with selling us out to the Bilderberger Group as well as the Seven World Bankers.

Everyone in the Outlanders book series must be "chipped" in order to be included in humanity in the conclaves of the alien masters who they know nothing about until the main character being one of their taskers ends up throwing off the shackles of control and a revolution happens.

Is any of this beginning to sound familiar?

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

The first book series looks into the nuclear holocaust that ends the world due to the Cold War going hot and the second book series deals with the master stripping away individual identities of people, destroying the family unit, and quite literally killing anyone who gets in their way. Both book series deal with time-travel as well as a glimpse into a future no one wants to go to here from ATS to the ones living it in the fictional book series. I thought some people here on ATS might be interested in learning about these book series and some of the information within them.

Deathlands is at about number 70 so far, and Outlanders is at number 36 currently.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Cerberus is where it all starts for the Deathlands warriors that pass into the very bowels of Hell when they go galavanting across the country, across the globe, and even into outerspace. Delving into the Continuity of Government program Cerberus is found to be the original Redoubt where the mat-trans units were manufactured and then later distributed across the globe in order to make travel quicker for the Government people who were later double-crossed by the alien co-conspirators who were truly their masters unknowningly.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have never read any of those books,but they sound interesting.It's funny that a COG facility is mentioned to be in Minnesota as that is a COG facility in other works.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I have never read any of those books,but they sound interesting.It's funny that a COG facility is mentioned to be in Minnesota as that is a COG facility in other works.

Not sure whether you're referencing one in Minnesota, or Montana like I stated here.

Are you talking about a different one than I am?

I could talk about these book series for years on end, but I'm trying to get a discussion going with people here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, the post-apocalyptic nature of those books reminds me of stephen king's dark tower series, although there is little mention of government continuity or alien contact (more supernatural in nature, actually) in those books (infact, i believe there is only a few paragraphs mentioning continuity in all of the seven books).

Thanks for bringing these fictional tales to our notice, Spartan, i'll be sure to try and hunt down a copy of one or the other.

Other than that, there is really nothing i can say other than that it's entirely plausible for the administration to ensure some sort of political control would continue to be in place in an event of apocalyptic importance.

Apologies if i can't provide any real contribution to the thread, i'll have to go hunt down the books.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Well, Anti-Tryant, I say nonsense. You've contributed to the discussion, because you became interested in the topic, as well as mentioning meanings I didn't reference, like post-apocalyptic, and that's contribution, albeit not in the sense you probably would like to contribute to, but it's still a contribution, and for that I say, thanks.

The first book series is where a bullet is worth more than money, because there is no monetary system any longer.

The second book series is where being "chipped" is almost worth more than money, because without it, you have no identity according to the law.

HHHmmm,...interesting theme there, huh?

I wonder if the book series was put out to expose this, or now that I'm thinking about it, seed the nation with "fictional representations" of what Congress and the Bilderberg Group is really up to behind the scenes.

Doing away with family, doing away with individuality, doing away with the monetary system by adapting the bio-chip/Verichip/Digital Angel, doing away with the United States of America/Canada/Mexico's individuality as nations seperate through things like the Trans-Texas Corridor, the Amero, and being "tagged" or "chipped" like little pets.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that a great deal of "science fiction" is in fact programming of the masses or the attempts of the few to let truths out to the rest of us.

Outlanders is really astounding in its use of myths and the way it points to certain places and personality types that make my eyebrows rise up over the back of my head e.g., Sindri and the Martian colony.

Of all the post-nuclear apocalyptic novels, only A Canticle for Leibowitz is truly great literature. Yet I don't think great literature is the point of most of this as I wrote above -- rather it is about pointing the reader to clues and in some cases to point the reader directly to truths.

[edit on 14/6/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There is a Romanian novel"Viitor cu cap de mort" that explores a similar theme and seems to me and some others to be far more than fiction. It isn't available in English yet.

Admin Edit: Please do not abuse the flagging system

[edit on 6-15-2008 by William One Sac]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Does any of your book refer to Continuity of Government, or are you comparing books?

Just wondering.

I know a thing or two about science fiction and it's uses for pre-determining things.

Star Trek's "communicator" is today's "flip-phone" for instance.

Back on topic, Continuity of Government, in fiction.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi Spartan!

I should say that this is extremely thought provoking stuff! Unfortunately, I haven’t chanced upon those books you mentioned so far. Where the continuity of government is concerned…

Under the Truman and Eisenhower Administrations the U.S. government had built large underground installations at Mount Weather, in Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains, and near Camp David, along the Pennsylvania-Maryland border, each of which could serve as a military command post for the President in time of war.

More in the link below. Thought you may like to have a peek at it. And doesn’t all this have the tone and texture of Alternative 3?

www.commondreams.org...

Also check out the thread Here. What exactly is the threat perception? What are they preparing for?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Haha,Alternative 3-now that's some crazy stuff,I don't know if it is true or not.It definitely was at some time in the past and could be now,I don't know.But as far as COG facilities goes I would say Mars is the most 'out of this world' plan for a COG.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Thanks for stopping by mikesingh. I've seen the majority of what you linked here. I have heard in various circles that the world government's are preparing for a world cataclysmic event. The event that I heard they were preparing for was a meteor or several on the way for a direct impact of the planet.

Remember the movie "Deep Impact"? Something of that proportion.

This is of course simply hearsay from multiple sources. I've also heard reference to "only the most intelligent people will make it off the planet" from several sources as well. I'm taking that with a grain of salt because of the sources as well as not having much way to sway it either way.

When something major happens, I always find Myself on the right side of the event, and always find the way to survive, no matter what anyone else wants.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sorry Spartan this is off-topic-When the 'Big One' comes,you wana join up and form a survival team?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Sorry Spartan this is off-topic-When the 'Big One' comes,you wana join up and form a survival team?

This would better be a question asked face to face sometime, where prying eyes and hearing ears do not interfere as well as know what's said.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Good answer

Line two...........................

[edit on 6/20/2008 by jkrog08]

new topics

top topics

join