It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo balls of Light form Crop Circle [conformed] by Physicist !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

We finally got a solid therapy which is sported by physics too so i think now we have to provided you the proof that the real crop circle other then hoax one cretaed by ball of light.

Ok
so finally the physicist also take it as proof that balls of Light Form Crop Circle !! But now question is where the hell these balls cames from ????

The producers interviewed physicist Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff of the Netherlands. Dr. Haselhoff offers scientific proof that at least some crop circles are indeed formed by balls of light. His research and evidence was even accepted after peer review for the Internationally recognized scientific journal, Physiologia Plantarum. here is the video check it out

[edit on 14-6-2008 by 123space]

edit- direct video link

[edit on 14-6-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I've got a bit of a theory. I filmed some of these lights myself sunday just gone. They're being seen all over the world. I think,that they're not craft,they're not any bad shnizzle. I think that they're light beings,either from the astral,or from some dimension. And they're starting to awaken our spirits. Sounds bonkers,but 2 days after I see these balls of light,I'm meditating,and getting flashes of some kind of knowlage. Bizzare,to say the least,but there it is.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I saw balls of light just like these about 6 years ago. I have searched the internet since then trying to find someone else who saw them and what they were. No such luck until I saw this video.

I was standing outside at night, steps away from Lake Erie. One of these balls came from the west and flew past me and proceeded to fly over the lake. It did a sharp U-turn and headed back my way. It flew past me again. It was a little higher than treetop level. It was basketball size. I stood there in disbelief wondering what the heck I just saw, and then it came from the west ( behind me) again, flew off towards the southeast.

What I saw looked very, very similiar to the balls of light in the video, although the ones I saw weren't associated with any crop circles that I know of.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I've got a bit of a theory. I filmed some of these lights myself sunday just gone. They're being seen all over the world. I think,that they're not craft,they're not any bad shnizzle. I think that they're light beings,either from the astral,or from some dimension. And they're starting to awaken our spirits. Sounds bonkers,but 2 days after I see these balls of light,I'm meditating,and getting flashes of some kind of knowledge. Bizzare,to say the least,but there it is.

Can you exactly tell us what you kind of knowledge.
I am interested to learn about it if you dnt feel to say here u2u me

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I was standing outside at night, steps away from Lake Erie. One of these balls came from the west and flew past me and proceeded to fly over the lake. It did a sharp U-turn and headed back my way. It flew past me again. It was a little higher than treetop level. It was basketball size. I stood there in disbelief wondering what the heck I just saw, and then it came from the west ( behind me) again, flew off towards the southeast.

What I saw looked very, very similiar to the balls of light in the video, although the ones I saw weren't associated with any crop circles that I know of.

Sounds like ball lightning

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My personal opinion of SOME crop circles is that they are phenomenon, not made by humans. I think it's even possible that they are a communication intended to give us clues. Some of them look similar to electrical drawings to me.

Now, as to the video that you linked. I enlarged it on my computer screen, and paused it several times as the "lights" flew over the field. I believe I see wing protrusions and flapping.. I think it's likely that particular video is an overlay of birds flying over a field. Maybe someone with better eyesight than mine can do as I did and get a better idea.

Good find, regardless.

[edit to add p.s.] I think your title is a little misleading. The physicist interviewed in the clip didn't support 'light balls' that I heard..... but was giving evidenciary support to the idea of some crop circles as being not manmade.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I've got a bit of a theory. I filmed some of these lights myself Sunday just gone
could you please post the youtube video of the sighting you had last week !!!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

[edit to add p.s.] I think your title is a little misleading. The physicist interviewed in the clip didn't support 'light balls'

Check this info please

The producers interviewed physicist Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff of the Netherlands. Dr. Haselhoff offers scientific proof that at least some crop circles are indeed formed by balls of light. His research and evidence was even accepted after peer review for the Internationally recognized scientific journal, Physiologia Plantarum.

About bird could you please provide us some names of bird those look like so bright in night & move so fast with that they create the crop circle as well

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The clip you link, specifically the John Weyleigh clip I believe was labelled a hoax:

I was able to get a little more info on the clip I posted earlier. The video known as “The Oliver’s Castle Video, and was released on the 11th of August 1996, by John Wheyleigh. The video, which shows balls of light flying over a field where a snowflake crop circle appeared, created quite a stir at the time, but soon many became skeptical. At first John wanted to remain anonymous, but was tracked down later and found he worked at a video studio, and also admitted later he was the one who filmed it and that the video was a hoax. There is a lot of technical analysis available along with the story of how they tracked him down at these sites.

ATS thread - 2nd post from the top

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Let me live an comment on that in blog & lets when how soon he will remove it from his blog but rest of the accounts i think are real
Anyway thanks for spreading truth

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

flice :The clip you link, specifically the John Weyleigh clip I believe was labelled a hoax:

I wanted to let you know that the film of the balls of light may not be a hoax.

there is a lot of disinformation put out by various governments - who will immediately discredit crop circles and videos such as this. Read this post to get an idea of what I mean:

www.earthfiles.com...

The fact is the videographer (who came forward and is not anonymous) never said his video was a fake (though fake versions have not shown up on the net afterwards).

It's really amazing how easy and quick it is to discredit footage such as this. All it takes is for one person to say "this was proven to be a hoax" to completely discredit the footage.

I cnt provide you the source of this info because if i did i could get banned here at ATS to link some other site and diverting ATS traffic

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
With a hairdo like his, how can I take this guy seriously!

The Physicist

WG3

[edit on 15-6-2008 by waveguide3]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

sorry,I've only just seen this. Um,sure,it's going to be hard to put into words though. I will certainly try. Let me firstly clarify,I don't think that these streams of thought are from these balls of light,well,not directly. Like I say,the day after I filmed those lights,for some reason,I start reading all about meditation,and awakening my inner mind and expanding my mind. And ever since I tried chakras meditation,I feel like I'm waking up,and am only just remembering who I really am. I get waves of energy and emotions,and streams of thought containing deep insight. Now,these thoughts will start of by me just thinking random thoughts,and then it just flies off on it's own thinking deep stuff like "all is one,we're all individual parts of one,intertwined and seperate at once." it's all stuff like that,it's like stuff I've never before contemplated,I all of a sudden know,like I knew it all along and had just forgotten it.

When I'm eating or drinking something,it just comes to me where the energy from the food is going to go,and what good/bad it is going to do. I've reached states of total vibration,where my self resonates to the frequency of the universal creation,I feel totally connected and at peace. When I'm out and about,I can visualize the life force of every living thing I see,the trees the birds the grass. I can't "see" it,but I can just imagine it,so to speak,I'm aware of it.

It's an incredible journey i've set myself on,and it all started with those lights,which lead to the meditation,which showed me what I truly am,and what I'm truly capable of. I just feel a connection,like a knowing,not a thinking. I hope this has put it into something tangable that you can get your noggin round.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ball lightning lol............... hahaha.................. lol...................you still living in a state mandated belief system................... the ufo orbs are very very real.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Like I say,the day after I filmed those lights,for some reason,I start reading all about meditation,and awakening my inner mind and expanding my mind. And ever since I tried chakras meditation,I feel like I'm waking up,and am only just remembering who I really am. I get waves of energy and emotions,and streams of thought containing deep insight. Now,these thoughts will start of by me just thinking random thoughts,and then it just flies off on it's own thinking deep stuff like "all is one,we're all individual parts of one,intertwined and separate at once." it's all stuff like that,it's like stuff I've never before contemplated,I all of a sudden know,like I knew it all along and had just forgotten it.

I know hows you were feeling at that time it was just like you were out of your earth body.You feel just to close your eyes and just go deep in silence and you know what you can listen the music of silence too

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
With a hairdo like his, how can I take this guy seriously!

[edit on 15-6-2008 by waveguide3]

You have just committed the fallacy of Ad Hominem, which means "To the Man".
Even as a joke, dismissing a person's peer reviewed work and educated background because of his haircut or personal qualities (or lack thereof) then avoiding any thoughtful discussion as to the source of the crop circles, or giving any contrary concept to it is unacceptable.

It is not cute, it is not funny, it is ignorant. Thoughtful discourse requires people on both sides to the argument to provide intelligent positions in an open minded way. Really, what did your post contribute? Well, it resulted in your being lectured by some random person who was bothered by this trend that is all too common, and did nothing to further the topic of the OP.

I hope you can understand this. I really do.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

I was going to pick up on that comment aswell,but I let it slide. The mark of a psuedoskeptic. Laugh at anything to detract your attention away from the uncomfortable subject matter.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join