It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for a new false flag operation...a new 9/11 catastrophe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Republican party has taken a lot of heat over the past two terms in office under Bush. Now ,more than ever, coming from the mainstream media we keep hearing the war drum beating again. Target = Iran...get ready for a bumpy road people. Bush has already aligned his power to help further plans of the neo-cons and groups such as AIPAC backing them. With continuous reports of Israeli false flag attempts and such, one would think Israel would actually take some responsibility in the middle east and attack Iran itself. We all know however, that any such action by Israel will draw the U.S. in the middle of it anyway it goes. That is exactly why the Republicans are continuing to beat the war drum, this time against Iran. In my own opinion we should be looking for another false flag operation to occur soon for a few simple reasons. #1- Israel cannot live with nukes in Iran especially considering intel reports of over 400 possible targets in Iran essential to military operations. #2- As I said earlier, it is widely accepted that Mossad agents are more than capable of pulling off a false flag strike in the U.S. in order to blame it on any arab nation to further their agenda in the middle east, namely blaming such action against the U.S. on Iran. #3- with the price of gas skyrocketing and a total war cost of over 1 trillion bucks, look for more war before there is less war...the U.S. has always used oil as a tool for looming needs especially in times of war...take for instance the cutting of all oil supplies to Japan during WW2. #4- The Republicans want back in office extremely bad. So when you take into account the ability of those computer savvy political agents, we should see another marginal win as it was in 2004. Voting machines are notorious for being very easily compromised by simple hacks. Obama might look like a winner now, but we've seen it happen twice folks. Don't get comfortable now...#5- American people are starting to wake up, albeit a little too slow, now is the best time for them to create a reason for a preemptive strike on Iran. As we have seen in the past with the 9/11 scandal, it is very easy to get sheople to herd together for a war cry. All it takes is a little ingenuity and engineering of the powers that be. Heck they probably won't have to make the next time even look good considering all we have seen so far. #6- This one is important folks...The mainstream media...control the rhetoric and anything is possible. Considering the ties with media and U.S. politics, it is quite easy for even the most unintelligent people to see what the media does when it must "get in line" with the government. They sit there and spin it like a top until centripetal force magically aligns the sheople behind the war cry of the media and in turn our government. If you can even call it a government. I prefer to call it state sponsored multitasked terrorism.......Well I can go on and on, but i figure you guys already have your own ideas. Feel free to share your thoughts. Just an honest American Citizen who wants to see our country make a rebound to sanity before it is too late. Hopefully it is not too late already.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Dear God! They have already stolen all the white space from your post making it nearly illegible! Damn those neocons!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here is the readable version for any who had trouble reading a giant block of text.

[Note to Eric: Paragraphs are not the enemy]

Originally posted by ericweiss
The Republican party has taken a lot of heat over the past two terms in office under Bush. Now ,more than ever, coming from the mainstream media we keep hearing the war drum beating again. Target = Iran...get ready for a bumpy road people.

Bush has already aligned his power to help further plans of the neo-cons and groups such as AIPAC backing them. With continuous reports of Israeli false flag attempts and such, one would think Israel would actually take some responsibility in the middle east and attack Iran itself. We all know however, that any such action by Israel will draw the U.S. in the middle of it anyway it goes. That is exactly why the Republicans are continuing to beat the war drum, this time against Iran.

In my own opinion we should be looking for another false flag operation to occur soon for a few simple reasons.

#1- Israel cannot live with nukes in Iran especially considering intel reports of over 400 possible targets in Iran essential to military operations.

#2- As I said earlier, it is widely accepted that Mossad agents are more than capable of pulling off a false flag strike in the U.S. in order to blame it on any arab nation to further their agenda in the middle east, namely blaming such action against the U.S. on Iran.

#3- with the price of gas skyrocketing and a total war cost of over 1 trillion bucks, look for more war before there is less war...the U.S. has always used oil as a tool for looming needs especially in times of war...take for instance the cutting of all oil supplies to Japan during WW2.

#4- The Republicans want back in office extremely bad. So when you take into account the ability of those computer savvy political agents, we should see another marginal win as it was in 2004. Voting machines are notorious for being very easily compromised by simple hacks. Obama might look like a winner now, but we've seen it happen twice folks. Don't get comfortable now...

#5- American people are starting to wake up, albeit a little too slow, now is the best time for them to create a reason for a preemptive strike on Iran. As we have seen in the past with the 9/11 scandal, it is very easy to get sheople to herd together for a war cry. All it takes is a little ingenuity and engineering of the powers that be. Heck they probably won't have to make the next time even look good considering all we have seen so far.

#6- This one is important folks...The mainstream media...control the rhetoric and anything is possible. Considering the ties with media and U.S. politics, it is quite easy for even the most unintelligent people to see what the media does when it must "get in line" with the government. They sit there and spin it like a top until centripetal force magically aligns the sheople behind the war cry of the media and in turn our government. If you can even call it a government. I prefer to call it state sponsored multitasked terrorism.......

Well I can go on and on, but i figure you guys already have your own ideas. Feel free to share your thoughts. Just an honest American Citizen who wants to see our country make a rebound to sanity before it is too late. Hopefully it is not too late already.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see another false flag op toward Iran. In fact I'm a bit surprised we have not seen one already.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There will be no false flag operations at all. They would make greater harm to themselves with another 911, then before. People are knows already whose are behind the real plots. Well. They're fools if they're trying to do it again. Everyone will rise up... which would be good by the way. At least we would be able to clean this neo-con brigade out from the U.S., from the E.U. and from everywhere on the planet.

But I believe mother nature has other plans for this summer. Maybe it's going to make it's own false flag operation on the planet, as she already doing now and from that moment, no Government will stay in place... which also would be the greatest news in the 21st Century.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Thanks Systemik!

bellaciao.org...

the above is a bit dated but perhaps still relevant.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

A false flag op does not need to be on a 9/11 scale to be effective, it could be as simple as firing one of our own missiles at one of our own ships and making sure it misses. I don't think the OP was sugesting that it would be something on US soil...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

It's also not going to happen. Right now, the U.S.... ahem... Israel would loose if they would attack Iran, regarding this false flag operation. By the way, that would be a good news too. Iran would wipe that terror state / Zionist HQ down from the map, then peace would fall to the people of the planet. Hmmmm. Maybe the Neo-Cons REALLY should consider to make a false flag operation. Just something small without casualties.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ericweiss

The people ARE waking up, and that is exactly why another false-flag will be extremely difficult to pull. Yes, government controls the mainstream media, but mainstream media is dying. And the alternative media (mainly Alex Jones) has been talking for months now about a possible false-flag attack.

All it will take is to archive a recent reference to the possibility of another false flag, show it to the "sheeple", and that would explode the truth movements/resistance movements at the very least 10-fold.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think he means more like a Gulf of Tonkin event. Explosions in buildings were so nineties.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If Israel or the US simply Nuke Iran which they are both gagging to do, there is no way the other countries in the World would put up with it.

There has got to be a false flag event on the 9/11 scale of things to justify it. That's the only way we will effectively get permission to sort out Mr Pajamahead once and for all...!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Keep in mind that Pakistan is a huge wildcard in this equation. If the regime there were to be toppled by "terrorists," any number of scenarios could play out that would drag the US into a war it secretly wants to have.

Also keep in mind, that there may already by US tactical nukes in theatre.

Go to about three minutes or so in this video, to get a feel for the regular explosions during the attack, and wait a minute...

Here is another video of the attack by insurgents, as filmed by a US soldier...

join