It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama = The Count St Germain?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

He looks to be eating here...and talking with his mouth full.

Talking with his mouth full is not equal to swallowing.

Why does the video skip at second 35-37 when he would have swallowed?

[edit on 16-6-2008 by davidgrouchy]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

of course I have seen George Bush Sr. throwing up

I remember hearing about it.
But did we actually get to see it?

Unfortunately... yes.
(I can't believe I am actually discussing this...
)

Or, to be precise, we saw footage of Bush Sr. suddenly stooping low over the lap of the Japanese host, who retreated in obvious shock and well (but not perfectly) hidden disgust. The suit (pants) of the Japanese prime minister subsequently showed undeniable signs of semi-digested food that had no place being there.

(BTW, all the hilarity notwithstanding, I am not making fun of anyone by describing this. It sounds terribly funny, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I can empathise with Bush and his predicament.)

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I agree too.
this isn't quite
the discussion of
world history, and
bright futures that I
had hoped it would be.

I find myself again pointing
out that the key moment is not
actually visible, could have been staged
and only required one actor to perpetrate it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

isn't the count white.?
obama is black?

For instance consider this comment from earlier.
I consider race the least important aspect of a persons talents.
When shopping for a Car, only after make and model, do I consider color.
Even then, I feel that color is a feature not a limitation. Additionally I would
hope that the comenter would do their own research on the counts' recorded race.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

[This is a new low for the anti-Obama threads... BECAUSE ITS SO STUPID!!!

And this one.
Not world history.
Not about the future.
It's Down right hostile.

This poster has condemned me
without trial, evidence, or charges.
If they were a governement in the past
I would hope that The Count would help to
have them overthrown and a more enlightened
one based on science and education for all put in
its place just like he has done so many times before.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Easy guys!!!! If you took the time to look at the OP's profile, you would have noticed that this was his very first post on ATS. Anyways, David you may want to consider a topic that you can supply some evidence, otherwise your gonna have to get a sample of Obama's hair. Until then I suggest you go introduce yourself in the new members forum or try out the rookie forum, unless you have a topic that can be looked into further.

Otherwise, a good post. I will keep that in mind when Obama is the last living human besides me on earth!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In conclusion
I take it that no one
has any faith (pardon
the religeous term) that
the spirit can overcome the
weakness of the body and one
can live forever. That in our case
one person has and is, and that person
is infact the heart and the history of western
civilization, democracy, education, science, and health.

Further I submit to you that he is more expert on these than he lets on.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Well just so you know, Ron Paul dropped out, which should serve as confirmation that I will not be voting. We Are doomed either way, well maybe not me, but society is.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

We Are doomed either way, well maybe not me, but society is.

Sometimes the future is too bright
one can't see it and it hurts to look at it.
Astronomers had a secret to observe the sun.
Finely beaten gold, made very thin, is transparent .
Noon day sun may be observed without damaging the eye.
The golden rule shows me a positive future, what do you see?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In conclusion
I take it that no one
has any faith (pardon
the religeous term) that
the spirit can overcome the
weakness of the body and one
can live forever.

What?
Would you care to define "no one"?

(And, BTW, why should anyone apologise for the use of the term "religious"?
Have we come to that?
It's always useful to check the etymology of the term, BTW.
)

I am not particularly concerned with eternal life right now (that's mostly because I have little doubt in its very real existence), but I can say that I LIVE by the knowledge of the (potential at the very least) supremacy of mind over matter.

I am sure that is true of many on this board - and many, many more outside this board...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
His original name
may have been Cartaphilus.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Obama IS St. Germain, but not in the way you think.

Madonna is also St. Germain and probably others as well. He's not some embodied guy walking the earth forever, he's an ascended master and chooses to incarnate at will, through as many bodies as he pleases.

He has been channeled extensively where he's admitted to be embodied as Madonna, and when I saw Obama, I mean really decided to look at him and hear him speak, I felt St. Germain all over him. Later I had this confirmed.

One thing that makes it easy to distinguish St. Germain's energy is that he's shamelessly cocky, lovable, witty, intelligent, loves to play with taboos and tends to be attractive.

I'm wondering if Johnny Depp is also Germain.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The renowned 18th philosopher, Voltaire - himself a respected man of science and reason - said of Saint-Germain that he is "a man who never dies, and who knows everything."

So who was Count Saint-Germain? Was he a successful alchemist who found the secret of eternal life?

Very few people are aware that the Count of St. Germain became a close acquaintance of the Anson family - the owners of the Shugborough estate where a famous monument was built believed by some to hold a clue as to where the Holy Grail is buried.
en.wikipedia.org...

The first time St. Germain had contact with the Anson family was the year 1749, and he may have remained in close contact with them until or shortly before 1755 when St. Germain went to India.

St. Germain returned to England in 1760 after his brief stay in Paris. Lady Anson wrote a letter to Thomas Anson dated May 2nd 1760 revealing to him the secret conversation she had with the Count:

"I am whispered, as a secret, that he tells some odd things, & says more: He talks of his own general Benevolence, meaning no harm to any country; wishing well to France; would have assisted the French King if he would have followed his advice & relieved his subjects from the weight of Taxes; says he has it in his power to give the King of France more than his Majesty can give him; with other such hints that seem to mean the Great Secret…..”
shugborough.info...

The Count is claiming to be richer than the King of France? And what was this Great Secret that he was hinting to Lady Anson?

Some occultists including Rudolf Steiner, Max Heindel and (much later) Guy Ballard, have stated that the Count of St Germain was the reincarnation of Christian Rosenkreutz, the legendary founder of the Order of the Rose Cross, or Rosicrucianism.

A series of paintings titled "The Shepherds of Arcadia" emerged in the early 17th century. The first one was by Guercino in 1618, the second one by Poussin in 1629, and a third one also by Poussin (his second version) in 1638.

During this same period, a revival of Rosicrucianism (founded in the 1400's) occurred as well. Between 1607 and 1616, two anonymous Rosicrucian manifestos were published, first in Germany and later throughout Europe. These were Fama Fraternitatis RC (The Fame of the Brotherhood of RC) and Confessio Fraternitatis (The Confession of the Brotherhood of RC).

The enigmatic phrase "ET IN ARCADIA EGO" consistently appears in the series of paintings titled "The Shepherds of Arcadia". When translated it means "I am also in Arcadia" or "I am even in Arcadia". This phrase is found etched in the sarcophagus featured in the paintings.

Note the present tense of the phrase "I am", this is suggesting that the person buried in the sarcophagus is still alive, and living in Arcadia!

This made me conclude that the person buried in the sarcophagus is none other than Christian Rosenkreutz himself, and that the paintings were commissioned by the Rosicrucians to announce his reincarnation in the person of the Count of St. Germain.

I have made a connection to the Shugborough inscription and the 2 parchments of Berenger Sauniere. Please see my previous post on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Shugborough monument shows us 2 sarcophagi, and according to Sauniere's cryptic messages, the person buried in one of the sarcophagi is Dagobert II (The last of the Merovingian monarchs):

A DAGOBERT II ROI ET A SION EST CE TRESOR ET IL EST LA MORT

"To Dagobert II, King, and to Sion is this treasure and he is there dead."

The 2 sarcophagi is placed one on top of the other, which made me conclude that the Rosicrucians believe Christian Rosenkreutz was actually Dagobert II in his earlier life.

Many people believe that the Count of St. Germain will return again, I for one believe that when he does, he will be crowned as the Great Monarch
shugborough.info...
[edit on 19-11-2009 by Eulalio Eguia]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Eulalio Eguia]

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Although totally baseless, that's the funniest conspiracy claim I read here for quite a while!

Saint-Germain's legend still lives on... as a Black guy from Indonesia who became US President! I mean, why not???

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think Johnny Depp is the Count of Saint Germaine. I mean he hasn't aged a day since 21 jump street. And we live in the plastic surgery age...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This was the first thread I ever made here at ATS.
Going on two years now I revisit it for the following two reasons.

People now understand that calling Obama a black man is not an argument against the premise.
And,
The funny business about his birth certificate may have another explanation. That being that
he may have been around to help found this country and resisted social security numbers when they started.

As to ancillary evidence, I submit this video.
Again, it is my feeling that he was there himself, and not some Uncle.

edit on 11-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b0366d85775.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is another picture of the Count.

He has appeared many times throughout history – even as recently as the 1970s – always appearing to be about 45 years old.

If you lived forever, how would _you_ tell anyone?

Has anyone seen "The Man From Earth?"
Parable about his time at Harvard possibly.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d54b5d9de13b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a page from the inside of a 96 page book
he is supposed to have written in his own hand.

wikipedia/The Most Holy Trinosophia

Although somewhat irregular in spelling and accenting, the French is scholarly and dramatic, and the text is embellished with numerous figures, well drawn and brilliantly colored. In addition to the full-page drawings there are small symbols at the beginning and end of each of the sections.

Manly Palmer Hall
gives him credit for having founded Fremasonry

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I think Johnny Depp is the Count of Saint Germaine. I mean he hasn't aged a day since 21 jump street. And we live in the plastic surgery age...

You would not be alone in that thought.

I disagree, but there are others who find it compelling.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join