It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greystone, The Offspring of Blackwater Worldwide, Barbados

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theory Regarding Greystone

In the conspiracy theory world Blackwater is hypothesized to be seen as the snake entering the black water's of uncertainty, being a metaphor for total Government plausible deniability as well as a lack of public accountibility, since this organization is a "private corporation" sub-contracted through The Pentagon there are less restrictions and red-tape.

While Greystone is hypothesized to be the same said snake, metaphorically speaking coming out of the swamp of plausible deniability, which will cement the organization as a pure military force with no public ability to question its use and or authority, once certain laws are set in place in regards to the War on Terror. This is sheer speculation as well as unfounded fact but due to trending in "terror-laws" as well as international "terrorist incidents" and school shootings the rise of the possibility of this organization being a soldifying of forces to work autonomously both within and without American borders is a distinct possibility in order to secure weapons, excess food, as well as hidden assets.

See also TinWiki - Greystone for more relevant facts regarding this organization as well as the Blackwater thread within My signature. Greystone is chartered as another private entity in the Carribean Island-Nation of Barbados, a country outside of jurisdiction of the United States authority.

Greystone Limited

[edit on 10-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Man, this really makes me want to go see John Cusacks "War Inc" now...It's basically a satire, but it eerily parallels the truth of what we are seeing in modern times--Corporate Armies made up of mercs and folks who are literally creating their own war industries for profit. With zero oversight or accountability to boot.

Sickening

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Are you referring perhaps to "The Lord of War", with Nicolas Cage?

You do know a lot of sci-fi and or fiction movies as well as books are where the movie industryor book publisher's tells us some of the things that happen within the "fiction" realm, because it's a good story, and they want to make money out of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Yep, and that is kind of what this film is designed to do. I have posted a few threads about John Cusack talking about this film, and the war industry and corporate take-over of our military. He mentions blackwater too.

This is the film I'm referring to:

www.firstlookstudios.com...

Lord of war was crazy as well...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I have yet to have seen "War Inc" but may have to watch for it at Blockbuster now.

Did you ever look more into Greystone?

I looked into registering a business in Barbados, to see what Greystone might have paid, and the cost are way too high for Me, but I wouldn't see a problem for a Government Agency.

new topics

top topics

join