It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that terrorists are recruiting blonde haired blue eyed kids for this. Maybe this has something to do with clones and those black eyed kids instead? Reminds me of the series Taken.

Mad suicide bombing clones? I'm thinking more along the lines of hot women with an addictive personality. Blonde haired blue eyed Mahdi army? I kinda liked the bounty hunter in Star Wars.

For all we know, these chips will be some type of nano tech organism that migrates to our brain. Possibly ingested in food we eat. I think the RFID chip we've seem is a distraction.

It sounds like they are planning on attacking Iran before Bush leaves office. These alleged chips might be for various rationing and a new draft.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Have you guys seen this article?

... Russian Military Analysts further state in these reports that the United States, and its Western Allies, have long sought to microchip their population, indeed the entire World, to further their goal of establishing a New World Order through the establishment of a One World Government, and Religion, under their complete control. But, these madmen in the West have been constantly thwarted in their efforts to have mass public acceptance for the microchiping of human beings by their Christian believers, and who say that such a scheme would introduce into our World their prophecies of the Anti-Christ, and who, according to these Christians, would seek to have all of humanity accept the Mark of the Beast. ...

Yeah... nowadays they have already plenty reasons to chip everyone and to convince people that chips are for your own good.
Everyone wants just your good! Don't let them steal it from you!

Also, look here: www.universe-people.com...

Thoughts?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Disney]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well for all who think that they need to implant this in you, you need to look at this and see its already on its way in full force.

www.securityfocus.com...

Like this article points out, there are some good things from RFID chips but there are equally bad things to come from it as well. I was just thinking , maybe there will be somebody that could come up with there own chip that would send false info and cancel out the other chips in use around you. Something that would interfere with it or over power it. I think its very possible so im not gonna worry about it to much. nothing is full proof. We will prevail and overcome the evils of the world.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The thing is the next time somebody goes in for their shots who's to say they arent injecting you with a microscopic transmitter of some sort.

Im with you menguard. What they publicize in the media about nanotechnology and combining the technology with viruses..yes...real viruses. They are actually 25 years ahead in technological advancement than what they claim.
Virus Electronics

Remember..it gets smaller and more efficient with advancement. Its beyond a grain of rice nowadays however that is what they will show you.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
that Bilderberger meeting in Chantilly VA sure didn't put out a much
as the 2007 meeting where $105-$150. oil was the price variation permitted for the coming year of 2008.

We're now around $130 bbl & anticipating further increases...
but the Bildergergers last year set the $150 limit so you can buy Shorts on oil once it hits that previously established $$ limit.

this year the only rumor heard so far is that bio-chip thing again,

but the raidersnewsnetwork.com has a story that it will be in July during the BohemianGrove gatherings that more of the Bilderbergers tasks and societal engineering focus will be revealed to the movers-&-shakers of the MIC.... and get foisted on we the masses

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I recently found this video on youtube, don't know how old it is, but it pertains to the topic of micro-chips in human beings. I think it's interesting that one of the reasons people are saying chip me up Scotty is because of fear. Fear after 9/11 fear of harm coming to their children, etc.

If it's been posted before, by all means let me know, if not, well enjoy!
Microchip-The Human Implant

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
they actually don't need to put anything in your body:

they have an rfid tattoo approved for human and cattle use, but is there a difference to the elites?

yro.slashdot.org.../01/19/1333224

that tattoo contains no metals. therefore no risk of the body rejecting it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.engadget.com... nd-people/

sorry last link didn't work.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
no luck with links tonight:

somarkinnovations.com...

from the company website

Ensuring a safer food supply – our initial focus and an integral element to our greater purpose. Our aim is to help curb export trade loss from animal disease scares like BSE (Mad Cow Disease), E. coli and Salmonella. Our vehicle for accomplishment is a patented ID system based on an ink tattoo with chipless RFID functionality. This innovative technology allows us to address food-export trade bans, issues in identification, traceability, food supply transparency, bioterrorism and credence attributes (assessing quality of product’s genetics, health and overall management). Our focus is on the first half of the cattle supply chain (farm-of-origin to processor) in addition to providing indirect value to the second half of the cattle supply chain (processor to retailer). And while our technology will be primarily applied to the livestock industry, many secondary applications are emerging. From metal part identification to lab animals, our technology has a profound place in many different markets. We are not simply another RFID application. We are SOMARK Innovations, the creators of the versatile biocompatible, RFID-like ink tattoo.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I'm a male with blond hair and blue eyes.

I guess I'm a terrorist.

Likewise. I also have a large amount of scandinavian and german blood. I fit the profile perfectly. So chip me. I grow weary of alex jones and his ridiculousness.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join