It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My best friend was a Vampire.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Bored of politics here. Wanted to tell you guys a story. I once had a best friend who claimed he was a Vampire. He explained how it all works and in great detail. We were outside his mobile home standing on a dark alley. A dirt road and no one around. We were drinking cheap wine and talking Star Wars. Somehow he began to tell me who he really was. He said, "Yeah, you see we drink the blood because it gives us strenght. Think of eating a steak for the protein and how long it takes to break down in the body. With blood you get a straight shot of protein and it has magical potential that I cannot explain. But when I drink it, it gives me superpowers and I feel very strong".

So I asked, ok so where do you get the blood, He said, "I take it from bloodbanks, very easy to aquire" It was funny because he had sharp teeth and always stayed up at night.

I kept cool, and continued to drink, but after his confession I stayed away from him. That was four years ago, haven't seen him since.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Vampires are real - there are many documented and interview. As far as I know none of them possesses superpowers. Am I right?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
We were drinking cheap wine

I kept cool, and continued to drink,

Enough said in my opinion

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
shame on you, how can you just ignore a friends for personal beliefs?

shame ON YOU!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Vampires are real - there are many documented and interview. As far as I know none of them possesses superpowers. Am I right?

nice! well, I think that when he said superpowers he meant, super strenght because he made muscle position gestures when he said that. Like it made him stronger, and he was taller and stronger than me. I'm 250 and 6 ft. So you can imagine.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

It was funny because he had sharp teeth and always stayed up at night.

That was four years ago, haven't seen him since.

Oh, ok. What is is ID and tax number? address, contact number?
Can't you just hunt him down?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

So, you don't think he knows that you are avoiding him purposely? I get the impression that the guy freaked you out but you don't really believe he is a vampire, do you?

Be careful at night, keep one eye scanning the periphery at all times because he will avenge your broken friendship.....LOL!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My friend was a serial killer. The Nightstalker did things that would make a vampire throw up. There are lots of goth kids with this vampire delusion of grandure.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Your friends name wasn't Alan Menzies, was it?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Your friends name wasn't Alan Menzies, was it?

This thing only happens in America.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

I suggest you do a little more research before making such a statement.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the fact is that there are many people (not only vamps) who believe that blood is really some sort of drug. Have you ever drunk blood, it has something to it even if i can't really explain it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The fact is that there are many people and even whole tribes and so on who drink blood and they are not vampires because of that. Drinking blood has something to it even if i can't explain, i wouldn't talk of supernatural powers but you definitly feel something strange after drinking blood. Atleast this is what i experienced.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

How can one just simply 'acquire' blood from a blood bank? I'm sure civilians can't just walk in and browse shelves for blood like Saturday morning shopping!

BTW aren't vampires supposed to live in castles or crypts? A vampire with a motor home, sounds like a Gothic country song!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Heres a controversial page on vampires and how they behave. May seem like opinionated propaganda.

DO YOU KNOW A VAMPIRE?

At least 30% of the people in my dorm are!

I remember in a book i read when i was like 10, in which Vlad the Impaler was tagged as being a vampire. Because of the weird # he did.

Cant believe i bothered to provide links for people. Will you even read them? I ask myself. Was it worth the few minutes for people i dont know?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Cheap wine...does strange things. People say weird things, people believe weird things. And no...you don't just walk into a blood bank. That's a bunch of c@#%.

Someone pulled your leg.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
How can one just simply 'acquire' blood from a blood bank?

Didn't you know? It's just like shopping at ASDA..
"Good morning Mr Nosferatu..Two pints of the usual?"

Honestly Jedi.. you gotta lay off that cheap hooch if you are buying stories like this.. even after 4 yrs to contemplate its validity.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Will you be my best friend Jedi?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Were all of his teeth sharp, or just his canines?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join