It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Will Nuke itself to invade Iran!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Okay here we go...

uk.youtube.com...

America will nuke one of it's own major cities. It will blame this on Iran and then have an excuse to blow the s*** out of Iran.

Just when is hard to say, soon though i think, Just after Obama will get in.

Military people's are already warning there family to be prepared and when they nodd, they silently slip away, leaving the rest of the city to be blown into oblivion. Lovely.

Tell me what you think.

Here is the video evidene (bottom of the screen), there is much more besides, even including the bible and nostradamus, are they using these ideas or were the prophesies right?

If there are any military people's out there please reply to this thread.

Thanks

[edit on 7-6-2008 by jakfunnyfun]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You automatically assume the Americans have the capacity to destroy Iran.
The political implications of such a thing would be disasterious on the world stage.
Also there wouldn't been enough military strength to rebuild a major city, help a starving and crippled population, stop radiation from spreading, getting aid to local areas and invade a well defended (geograhically) country. With America invading Iran and no aid going to the victims of the nuclear detenation, people would begin to notice something was up. Also think of the amount of soldiers deserting to go and help, after all they military is what gives power to the government.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by BBTBE]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i am a bit confused as to how the phone call on the video supports the title on the post. can you explain what your thoughts are and the correlation please?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Have you ever heard, "do not believe everything you see on t.v.?" In this case switch that t.v. with youtube and maybe just maybe you will realize what you are saying is idiotic
!

Have a good day ol chap!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I fear the same thing.

Cheney said years ago the next major attack on US soil will be either biological or nuclear. I believe him: he'll probably be involved with it!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBTBE
You automatically assume the Americans have the capacity to destroy Iran.
The political implications of such a thing would be disasterious on the world stage.
Also there wouldn't been enough military strength to rebuild a major city, help a starving and crippled population, stop radiation from spreading, getting aid to local areas and invade a well defended (geograhically) country. With America invading Iran and no aid going to the victims of the nuclear detenation, people would begin to notice something was up. Also think of the amount of soldiers deserting to go and help, after all they military is what gives power to the government.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by BBTBE]

Allrighty then, besides this being some silly stuff, I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least clear up BBTBE's "take" on this.
In the sci-fi scenerio presented you mistakenly, I think, used the term
"invade" as the U.S.'s response. You meant just nuke them didn't you?
just a few buttons to push here and there and the war and response is over.
No, China or Russia would not respond in kind, because they too would expect a Country that just got nuked, would respond in equal measure.
This is a silly scenerio.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think its going to be

another building hit in the USA by plane. Very similar to the 1st self-inflicted attack.

That'll put the old cork on the bottle.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If America were to go to war with Iran I doubt we would have many if any ground troops actually "invade" the country. It would be more of a covert, or air war. I think our guberment learned somewhat of a lesson with it's current ground war.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

you know what i find shockingly hilarious about posts like this?

People liek the O.P. assume that NOBODY ever wants to, or ever has attacked America. They assume that all goverments are corrupt (unless they are foriegn hate spewing regimes) and that American governments are just out to kill Americans so they can kill Iranians.

Are you really so bold as an American, and so full of yourself that you dont assume Iran has the capability of using nukes themselves?

Pretty simple statement, but its mere simplicity totally debunks statements such as these.
Fine me one instance, ever, that can be proven of course, of a coutry attacking its self so it can go to war.

There's your homework for this evening, ill see you tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Whereas i too believe there will very shortly be some other type of attack on US soil i believe it will be something completely unexpected just like 9/11

You see the Nuclear attack theory is all over the place that i honestly believe the powers that be to smart to use such a lame shot (No Pun)

Imagine the amount of people that come out with "I told you so" and this would seriously backfire on the goverment.

My theory. Obama wins elections and becomes president with Clinton as his VP. Obama is then assasinated and we are told to believe it was Iranian terrorists that killed him. Clinton takes over and leads the west into a war on Iran.

It is my belief that Obama is merely a puppet being used from behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
These threads are annoying.1 the us gave ample warning to Iran about its nuclear reactors.2.Yeah im sure we would bomb ourselves just like bush took down the towers cause people are so bored with thier life they have to make junk up.3.Whatever happens to Iran,its not the us citizens faults and its out of our control.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Considering the people in power, I would never rule anything out but it does not seem that such an event would be necessary in the case of a conflict with Iran.

Look at past history with Iraq. Ramping up the media hysteria for a period of time time, combined with distorted facts and outright lies was more than sufficient to steer public opinion toward a war. The same tactic is being applied liberally with respect to Iran now. Once they have confused the issue (along with the general public) they will proceed as planned with a bombing campaign and will deal with any fallout as ever.....by simply ignoring it after the fact.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

How do you one-up jumbo jets crashing into our symbol of finanical power??

Answer - Like you suggest, America cleverly sets off a nuke in a unpopulated area and puts the blame lyingly on Iran.

Our government can do only so much dirt on their march to screw the world before those scams are telegraghed by the American people.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level X
Answer - Like you suggest, America cleverly sets off a nuke in a unpopulated area and puts the blame lyingly on Iran.

I wouldn't put it past them to set it off in a more populated area.

Also I wouldn't be surprised to see a "dirty nuke" go off, that doesn't really cause a nuclear reaction but just scatters radiation all over a populated area. Because remember, Iran hasn't quite got that technology yet. So we may just see the "intention" of "terrorists" to use these kinds of things, before they're actually available.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I think most of what you said here is spot on. I think Iranian government is playing an intentional cat-and-mouse to provoke a response (likely from Israel IMO) which then justifies Iranian allies waging yet another war against Israel, bringing eventually all or most global players into the mix. I believe that's what Iran's President WANTS. I believe Iran is enriching fissionable material (they've said so) for the sole purpose (they deny this) of building nuclear weapons.

[edit to say that my post was truncated by unknown causes.] NEVERmind.

I just don't want to see the big birds fly. No win. Bad game. Game over.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I hope mod's already realized what this user is doing here. He opened three threads already that are just "stupid" (at least in my opinion) and posted just once in every thread ...
i appologize if it's not true but it seems this way ...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
baburak,
I'm glad you said it. I find that the user Dimension...(something or other) does stuff like this. He starts numerous threads, makes the same predictable comments and then bails on it to start more.
Now the dude has like 500,000 some points and maybe this OP is trying to crank his numbers too.
I really hope more people don't start doing this. I mean I could go on Drudge report and start about 5 decent threads every couple of hours.
So, my friend, I'm with you 100% on this.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Im not against you, Rep

but nobody ever said you have to partake in a news clipping

just beacuse he has a lot of drudgereport listings doesnt mean he's not intending to bring us information

What i mean is, obviously he's very gung-ho about this, because any duplicated threads get deleted by the mods

so if JaneDoe posts "the world unites"
and then this OP posts "finally, the world united under one idea"

and they are the same information

whoever posted second gets deleted.
So if he has all those points from 1-comment threads.....

see the point im making ?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have seen this video before used in another setting. But there is one bad thing about this call ,and that is the false feelings and emotions this man gives . It sounds more like crocodile tears .

We dont behave like that if we have somthing realy important to say.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Remember this....

6 nuclear missiles left Minot Air Force Base, but only 5 arrived in Barksdale.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join