It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton brings up the "alien threat" again...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Dude, I think youre reading WAY too far into what she said...

She was referring to a part in a movie, I dont think she was actually talking about a real alien threat...
If you want a president that talked about a real alien threat then Regan was the man...

BUT, her hubby Bill Clinton has disclosed some its Library's UFO files:

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Odessy]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Thanks for the videos.I remember bill clinton first getting in office he said something of the sort he wanted to find out if either roswell or ufos exist.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of this. Notice I said "come up with something more original..."

Just thought it was worth watching and then for us to debate the UFO/Political issues, opinions, and views which we have...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

i hear you, i wasnt trying to slam you

i was just saying its so far out of contrast that it didnt add up that they were admitting UFO existed or we should unite in case of world attack

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It doesn't matter in this matter who you would vote. Each round choose the best one you think and at least you done your part of trying to effect on things. I do agree on the fact that presidents are not going to disclose nothing. Presidents are the highest rubber stamp in the system and a political ambassador of the representing country. And I am not talking about only US, but the whole world in general.

Should be always kept in mind that the leader is not the sum of all the knowledge that people below him/her possess.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It's time to shut down NASA anyway. They have turned into a bunch of lieing hacks. We need real space development. Even if it is Chinese.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? You know how many millions of dollars are wasted for geological excavations to other planets??? And what is the outcome of it all? Right. ROCKS!!! FRIGGIN ROCKS!!! You'll never know the real deal because it's always kept under wraps. Just like how the Phoenix lander news suddenly dropped off the face of the earth.

So yeah I am all for redirecting that money to more productive civil programs that will benefit our country. If you want to go rock hounding the galaxy then donate your money to NASA. It's a useless organization that is full of deceit and fraud. Millions and millions of dollars wasted on rocks. Rock theorists should be rounded up and thrown in prisons.

And as far as Clinton goes she was just generalizing that we should unite ourselves as one world and used the movie Independance Day to help motivate that suggestion. Where did she bring up aliens and ufos? Do you really think that her or any part of the federal government has any say in that matter?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Look........I don't need a bunch of BS from you folks. I might only be 25 but I know my sh*t and I've been on ATS for several years under different screne names. Now that I got that off my chest I must admit that I understand that government agencies such as the CIA, NSA, FBI, DOD, etc. last a long time, while Presidents come and go every 4 to 8 years. I wasn't trying to make some big point by making this thread. But on the other hand, I do feel that it's good to push for UFO disclosure in every way shape and form. If you think it's a waste of time, you're only hurting yourself in the long run. Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

but making references to a movie have nothing to do with disclosure

her statement was based on a fictional motion picture

your post states

hillary clinton brings up alien threat again

she did not bring it up at all, she was talking about unification of people as a whole in the world

period

being 25 and having multiple screen names has nothing to do with that

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i didnt want to post in this thread cause the title sucks "alien threat" is BS..

but at least your talking about aliens so thats cool

it would be cool if she would help bring about disclosure,but disclosure already happened...and..and the government controlled media did nothing about it

here you go....
video.google.com...

take care dudes and dudettes

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The last person to bring up the "alien threat" was Ronnie Raygunz so maybe old HRC is trying to woo the Repudlicans over to the Democrap side.

Personally I don't think any of the candidates will do anything because they'll be too busy with party platforms and personal agendas. Back in 1973 I remember then-Congressman Gerald Ford actually sponsored a bill on UFO disclosure. But when he became President, he pardoned Nixon and nothing was ever heard of it again.

So HRC can do all she can to bring up the issue but I don't see it flying like the subject matter does.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Some of you need to lighten up. Don't take everything at full cost. Read between the lines and judge for yourself... sheeeesh

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
It's time to shut down NASA anyway. They have turned into a bunch of lieing hacks. We need real space development. Even if it is Chinese.

Real space development? Maybe we should ask to the military

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Too much American Sci-Fi breeds these comments, maybe even the politicians are fans of it and use it a popular subject to talk abot like a thread here that stated the Vatican says it's okay to believe in Aliens too.
Unless they are Devils in disguise you would not be able to tell the difference if we made first contact shown on TV. You would still ask if they should be trusted if they show up.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hmm having watched that clip im thinking she might be in the know, maybe she has super dooper, top secret, cosmic clearance or something

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
We should not need a "common enemy" to come together.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's become nearly impossible to use an analogy of any kind in this day and age, because people take things literally. Ronald Reagan tried to use the idea of alien invasion to illustrate the concept of peaceful world diplomacy, and the UFO believers get all hot and bothered. Then the same thing happens when Hillary tries to illustrate the need for global cooperation in dealing with climate change by referring to Independence Day- again the UFO believers think she's alluding "disclosure" or some such nonsense.

Trust me, Hillary was not insinuating any real threat of alien invasion, because...well, flying saucers don't exist

Uh oh...now I feel like I just killed Santa Claus. Sorry kids.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Do you really think any of the candidates know any more about UFOs than we do? What do you expect them to do? How does it matter if Clinton, Obama, or McCain is elected?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
www.youtube.com...

Come up with something more original !

I want to hear Obama talk more about UFOs and NASA before I make up my mind to vote for him or not vote at all in the coming election. At this point it doesn't look very good. Obama wants to slash NASA funding and I don't think he's a big fan of space...

when has she done it before?

so what's the Bilderberg plan here..

get her tobe obama's johnson... thusty causing a racial national riot...
implementing martial law.. then staged UFO invasion worldwide? then nukes?
or nukes then UFO

they love us so much

-

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

but making references to a movie have nothing to do with disclosure

her statement was based on a fictional motion picture

your post states

hillary clinton brings up alien threat again

she did not bring it up at all, she was talking about unification of people as a whole in the world

period

being 25 and having multiple screen names has nothing to do with that

riiiiight JUUUUST like Reagan did in his US speech, just like Reagan did in his United Nations speech.
"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.
JUUUST like George Bush Senior made many references to.
JUUUUST like Newt Gengrich last year parroted.

yeah all these highly placed political people just like to throw around this as a mere "metaphor" something completely impossible to ever occur.

man it's so difficult to actually know that people exist that can see all this evidence.. know the project blue beam outline, understand there's been reverse technology, understand Leo Zigami admits the Illuminati plan to use a UFO card as a fear control method after terrorism isn't as effective to sway people anymore... you actually know all this... and still remain like nodding parrots completely repeating everything they've ever said for the past 10 years.... even when the most important information ever to exist in the world passes right under your nose.. you sit there in a glazed over stare repeating the same thing you've been told to think.. over.. and over.. thinking that your thoughts on the subject are some how original.. some how ..your own.

freaking makes me sick.

thing is..i think the world SHOULD be united. financially.. industrially.. socially..
i just think its retarded to have to fake an alien invasion on humans to force them into that organization.

idiot ptb.
blinded by power.

-

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join