It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Yup, I'm EST too. So's SDog, although he's nocturnal I think (as am I normally, but I've been trying really hard lately to get onto a socially acceptable schedule). Is Semper maybe? There definitely aren't that many of us.

We seem to be heavy on Californians.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

If I knew what 'chat' was I would come and take a shot at alleviating your sad loneliness -- which I can't bear the thought of you being.

Also, MemShock is asking if he should just go ahead and start the skirmishes. I posted that since you and I have left open the option of dawdling throughout the holidays he could start us at any time, but wanted to check with you. If you are good with it shoot him a u2u and he will assign our postions.

If I get Pro I'm not sure when I would be able to start. If you want Pro tell him so and you can kick us off.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

welcome to my world bud :lol;

but you are never around when i am around *big complain*
and you can spent an hour longer with our american friends

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

yup and msn and icq and skype

choose what ever you like

*opens coat wide to show all the nice watches*

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Yeah Semper is EST as well, but he isn't around much these days.

Normally I run into everyone at least once through the day though.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My MSN is in my profile for any who want it - any and all are welcome

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hey all

It's official, Finals Week sucks!!

Not to mention all my finals are at like 8pm or 8am so now my sleeping schedule is like 7am to noon. Damn being stone cold sober. Santa needs to come by with a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Poopies!
There I said it.

Morning fighterinos, don't move I'll get my own darkness.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am on yahoo some, but I boycott Microsoft. I will u2u my Yahoo ID to anyone who's interested in talking to me. Orange-light and I are chatting now, and I am still in ATS chat.

Look up in the menu, after MemCenter there's search then FAQ then chat .. and that is ATS chat. You need your ATS username and password to log in.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

it is fun
chatting with heike
and i am chatting with bud too

just love it

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

It's all good fun

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Welcome S-Dog.

Care for a drink?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Ugh! I agree. Final/Hell Week Sucks. Mine aren't spaced too bad, I have one tonight at 7pm, one tomorrow night at 7pm, then the last on Thursday at 9am. Last semester was great, I had 4 days in between ALL my exams. It was great. I had Tonnes of study time for each exam without overdoing it.

Good Luck on Your Exams

*Pours an Espresso*

*Continues studying for Economics*

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Geeze....I don't miss college at all.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

LOL, what did you take in College? Sometimes when I look at my Bank Account, and my lack of a Social Life, I ask myself "WTF are you doing???"

And then I remember that its all going to be worth it in the end....or at least I HOPE it is.

Anyone need to visit a Psychologist in 8 years? Let me know - I'm an uber great listener.

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
gee carrot you start that quiet early putting people on waiting lists

anyway
college never treated me that way

no finals at all, just huge academic papers

was really kind of fun chatting with heike and budski

enjoyed that

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Anyone need to visit a Psychologist in 8 years? Let me know - I'm an uber great listener.

See ya in eight years...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
reply to post by nyk537

It was a typical Parisian rainy day on September forth 1967, the drizzle, much like my mood was incessant. The American Hospital, seemingly named so for the sake of future irony, in Neuilly-sur-Seine was abuzz with the news of my avant-birth and impending emergence from the prison named "maman" ...

Should I go on?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

I went 4 years and got a BA in Psychology, which was useless when I realized I was never going to go on and get a doctorate to actually practice clinically.

Then I decided to go 2 more years and get a degree in Advertising.

I've been working at a job for almost 2 years now that uses neither of those fields.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Enjoy it while it lasts. It's only been 2 months since I had to put school on hold, and already every day when I go out to my truck to start hitting up the job sites for work, I have to fight the urge to jump on the 10 and bolt for the campus.
They never made me do the exact same thing twice, I was ridiculously good at it, and everybody who mattered either loved me or was intimidated by me. I'd live in a trailer park on 10k a year and just collect degrees for the rest of my life if it was a realistic option. But I'm a materialistic weasel and I ain't good looking enough to have sex regularly without buying nice dinners... maybe I should have taken a cooking class.

On the bright side, I think I'm getting hired tomorrow. I've spent more time on this one jobsite than some of the guys who actually work for the freakin company and I think the super is tired of telling me no. Good news for whoever faces me.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join