It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Video (NOT the Peckman video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
admin edit: edited title to reflect the content more accurately.

Not sure if this has already been posted or if genuine.

From the leaked pictures it looks like this is it thought.

I have to admit I am extremely disappointed and do not believe this to be a real alien. If it is, I question its intelligence.

Just me two cents.

www.disclose.tv...

infidelme

-- Robert Green Ingersoll,

[edit on 1-6-2008 by infidelme]

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Something tells me this isn't the real video. I will ask some people and will report back here with what I find...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yes. it might be the leaked film but who knows? So much dis-info out there and *SNIP* hoaxers, its hard to get a handle on any UFO/ALIEN stuff anymore. I saw the above on U tube also here www.youtube.com... at around 2 in the morning ...I though wow!! someone sneaked a cam in the conference!! The person who posted the u tube vid joined "that day" so maybe real.

Edit for vulgarity. Read here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'll ask Jerry Hofmann the guy who analyzed it and let ATS know if this is the real video or not by this afternoon.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A transparent alien, hiding, moving up and down...so fake...only and idiot would believe that

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
he also made a similar video which got no interest this is his second attempt. anyone can look at this vid and see its computer generated.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
*****************ATTENTION*******************

This is NOT the real Peckman video footage. Just got confirmation from 9 News in Denver and others. I know it looks like it could be the real thing but it's not. As a matter of fact, this looks fake as hell!

[edit on 1-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is NOT the real video.

On the picture you can see the head be translucid which is not the case in this video.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The credibility of the real video has been shredded into pieces at this point. This is what happens when you don't release the video right away.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by farrc]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Figgity Fizake! The movement just looks waaaay too fake. I don't understand why everyone can't just wait for the real video to come out. Everyone has to have instant gratification.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The way that little bugger is ducking and diving reminded me of this version of the supposed Peckman video

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All these fake ones popping up before the real one shows speaks to it's possible authenticity.

Muddying the waters before it is revealed may be the motive here...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Even though its a hoax,it still gives you chills like that area 51 alien interrogation video.Cool stuff

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The latest fake video reminds me of the game at the fair where moles pop up and you have to bash them on the head with a mallet and you win cotton candy.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yea, that is what I came here to post. that is the same video on DiscloseTV that I had upped to YouTube this morning. If you're interested, it's here

www.youtube.com...

The story behind it is this. I had put the Larry King-Jeff Peckman interview up, and someone commented on it about this new video, so I went to look. The video was posted here at around 1am CST by a user named Tivoliu. They had just opened a YouTube account and posted this one video. It was titled only as FILE DA-2544300 with the tags of "denver, colorado, alien".

And it only had about 200 views. So I watched it a hundred times, and compared the window to the one one released officially to Larry King, and it is the same winow. The King video has his watermarks on it, and I know they can be easily removed, but overall the video looked authentic. And it was uploaded anonymously. And now the user has removed it and closed the account, so I wonder if it might be an actual leak of the video.

The video when i first saw it and ripped it was originally here

www.youtube.com...

I had to go back and look at the cached pages of the closed YouTube account to retrieve the info. I had just noticed it was taken down a couple hours ago, so that really got me curious, so I come over tell you guys. I like ya'll, ha

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I thought all this was discussed in an even older thread?... or is this the EVEN older thread?...

There's been at least three topics now (including this one, and the newer one that links to this one) that have showed the (obviously!!!) fake video... The CGI is horribly unbelievable, and the video image is *way* different from the photograph (If you were blind you could see the differences...)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The latest fake video reminds me of the game at the fair where moles pop up and you have to bash them on the head with a mallet and you win cotton candy.

I thought the exact same thing. "Wack-a-grey"...I can see it now. I'm gonna turn that idea in, I'll take the cash...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Even though its a hoax,it still gives you chills like that area 51 alien interrogation video.Cool stuff

Not even close. This video is just stupid!

Look at the way the image goes down. It's completely on an axis.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe Peckman's video is the real deal. Seems alot of people are putting ALOT of effort into muddying the waters on this. I mean, seriously, what kind of loser takes that much time to make a CGI video just to convince everyone it's a hoax? CGI is not easy, even when it's done poorly. I'll hold judgement until I can see the authentic footage.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by infidelme

FAKE AND STUPID !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join