It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Young Hillary Clinton. It's Funny Because It's True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I thought this video was hilarious. I think it shows Hillary Clinton's personality so, so well.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
That was the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time.
I would give my left nut if I could be in the room while she was actually watching this.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
That was good! Your support for Obama has overshadowed everything.

You want to see aother really funny video, check it out below:

Obama 2015

[edit on 31-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Your support for Obama has overshadowed everything.

WTF are you talking about?

And I find it amazing that you jump at the chance to jump in on any political themed thread for the mere chance to throw out another anti-Obama post. No matter where it is, when it was made, or what it's about, you're there bashing Obama as much as you can.

I'm starting to think that you're just trying to convince yourself now that you seem so desperate.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
ROFL nice video.

You think Clinton is showing her lust for power now, imagine if she makes it to the general election.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
At first.... I thought this was going to be an old home video, with some actual documentation on why we shouldn't support Hilary Clinton...

Instead it's a political comedy which really lacks imagination and creativity. You could do the same thing for any political candidate.

I'm disappointed... I was hoping for substance....

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Awesome video!

You gotta watch in to the end. The last line is classic.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
DANG IT........Now I gotta clean off my monitor!!!! I should know by now not to drink when watching realy funny satire!!! hilarious

Zindo

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wow...

If your not going to add anything to this fourm, dont post here...

This is not the jokes fourm...

This is Where you can posts jokes, or things that you think are funny..

This fourm is for disscusion about Politicains and People.

Not a place for you to show home videos of your kids pertending to be poloticians...

This thread will be moved as soon as a mod sees it...

Ill state this one more time, this fourm is for disscusion... not for Jokes...

Again, go Here for jokes...

I know you want to counter all the negative Obama threads, but this is not the way, i mean, there is A TON of things you could post about the Hildabeast that will get people to hate her... and im sure people would have liked this video, if you just posted it in the jokes section...

But instead, you just try to make a joke... you fail...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

WTF....what are you, a robot? Why don't you grow a sense of humor? Who promoted you to mod? Last time I checked you weren't one. Why don't you let the mods to their work instead of "tattling to teacher." No one likes a negative nancy...sorry guys, looks like nancy here is gonna ruin the fun.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Not, not a robot or a mod...

Just letting him, and you apaerntly, know that there is an ENTIRE FOURM for jokes and humor...
This is not that fourm...

And who said anything about telling the mods... they roll thru often enough...and they all do a good job...

Sorry if i am being a Negative Nancy... but there are rules on these boards that we are supposed to follow... and this is in the wroung fourm... i am just going to assume that it was only ignorance on the part of the OP, and not a blantent disreguard for the rules...

So, if you wants some funnies, go to the jokes section in BTS, there is no need to make threads that are off-topic.

Thats all...

new topics

top topics

join