It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children a hoax

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Another lies from you as always. That's what your kind is able to do. That's why Crystallines and Indigos are against you. And I described your religion perfectly. Everyone who knows it, who is not brainwashed knows that every single word what I described is true and fits only to your one. What do you think, why people are turning against you in the last two years? The same reasons why we naturally don't like your kind. We hate lies.

Plus, how should I be able to hate your religion, a specific religion, if I'm just guessing by your opinion? Tell me? I written down the religion what I knew that is yours. I written down one from the more then 150, which is perfectly describes yours. Then you came that Hitler did not succeeded, and you're the scape goat, etc, etc... So, tell me, where from I knew this if you don't even gave a hint to me about it? So? Because I didn't guess at all and that's frightening you.

Tell to yourself that we, Crystallines and Indigos are not existing. If you can sleep better from it, go ahead. It's not my problem. It's not the problem of the Crystallines and Indigos. For me, this debate is over. You failed mister. Others saw this. They let us to debate, and I'd like to say thanks to them for this opportunity, that they let us.

You failed nice and swiftly. Thank you very much for your participation that with YOUR help, we proved together that Crystallines and Indigos are existing. Thank you very much and have a good night.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Meh, I've always assumed it to be a hoax. I'm of just about exactly the right age group to be an indigo, and it doesn't seem like my age group is anything special. Now that we're all of voting age (drinking age too, for some of us now), Nothing exactly spectacular is happening. I do engineering, and freelance art and inventing, but people have always done those things, and I'm nothing special at any of them.

I don't see any special amounts of empathy, brilliance, or compassion. Just a bunch of regular people going about their days. There's a few people brilliant at certain things, but there always have been.

Go on and claim to be special. Only history will be the judge of that, and I'd bet money that self-proclaimed indigos will never amount to more than a note of curiosity amidst a long line of new age malarkey.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

If something will happen, trust me, you will be the first one will learn it.

There's a few people brilliant at certain things, but there always have been.

Yes, there are people whose are brilliant in certain things. But if your soul is truly an Indigo or a Crystalline, you will know these things without being learned them. They will just flash into your mind and you will know how to compose a music, how to make perfect sketches, portraits, how things are working in the universe, or you will be able to speak one or more language, write a book about something what about you don't know anything, but when you write it down you will realize that every word what wrote down is true, or see auras, see and speak with spirits, know things without even being read or learn them. Don't throw any possibility away, because you don't learned or know them now. Later, maybe you will learn this way too. Well. I hope. Then you can join to the club of the so called "self-proclaimed" Crystallines and Indigos.

Have a good night everyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

The facts are this:

1) Indigos is a creation of the new age need to be special.
2) Self-professed indigos cannot offer any evidence or proof for their status, nor demonstrate their abilities in any way.

Those are the facts, and the facts don't lie. Until any of the indigos around here would like to provide evidence of their abilities, its just another psychological need to be special. You've failed.

Your inability to understand how predicting anyone's religion shows nothing is hilarious. I'll draw it out for you.

Fact 1) Religious affiliation is not spread evenly. Even if there were only 150 religions in the world, the chance of you picking my religion is far better than 1/150. You'd only have a 1/150 chance of picking the right one if all religious affiliations were spread out evenly.

Fact 2) Of the 6.5 billion people on the planet, 3.6 billion are Christian or Muslim. That means you have a greater than 50% chance of being correct if you "divine" someone as being Christian or Muslim.

Fact 3) It gets even worse when you look at how many people constitute the 5 major world religions all together.

Fact 4) Your ability to proclaim what religion you think I am rests on me telling you what it is first. This is not predicting. Even if you were to actually make a guess, its not indicative of have psychic powers, its just indicative of the fact that you have a good chance of being right.

Logic, reason, and statistics: the enemy of mythology everywhere.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

I agree completely. The "indigo" age group is now at the age where we're coming into power, and all I see is more of the same.

Every generation has a group of people who want to be special. Indigos are that group for my generation. They will fade into time...but for now, they are desperately fighting for anyone to take them seriously

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

We're not going to prove our abilities to your kind. That's what is bothering you. You fear from the unknown and honestly, that's not my problem. We're not some sort of circus freaks to show our abilities, when you wants to see it. We're not trained dolphins to make a flip jump whenever you want. Uh-uh. We're not playing this game. As I written earlier, believe what you want, the real facts are not going to change (See my response at the top of the page, which are holding these facts... which is also including one proof, what you're continuously and directly ignoring and trying to delude the focus from it... without success.).

Facts are don't lie, just you do continuously. And that's another fact.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
While I do have an opinion on this matter I'll give my detached assessment of this whole thread.

The extraordinary claim: There are special people (indigo, crystalline) who have innate abilities and talents unlike the masses.

Mundane alternative: These supposed special people are no more (or less) special than anyone else with no unusual abilities/talents.

The extraordinary claim must be proven and was not. However, it wasn't disproved either (it is not possible to disprove such a claim).
The lack of proof by the champion of the extraordinary claim and the fact that the mundane claim would be more likely would by default make the champion of the mundane alternative the debate winner. That does not prove that he is right or wrong just that his argument has more weight.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by mysterychicken]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The indigos aren't going to prove their abilities to anyone: because they have none. This sort of logic is hilarious - "were special, but we only show it to people who believe." Sure. This is just your way of getting out of the fact that you've got no evidence.

If your so sure you can prove me wrong, why is it you refuse to do an ATS debates on this? Surely there you can prove to all that this myth is actually real?

Your projecting the fact that your scared of those who know all of this is a myth. By the way, why are you using "we" - since when did you become the spokesperson for all the self-proclaimed indigos? A little presumptuous, are we?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterychicken

I'm gladly hear your opinion. At least someone has.

Actually he wanted proof, so I simply described his religion without I even know him at all. So, I proved something already. This type of proving didn't hurt anyone, with the except of Darkness' pride. But that's not my problem.

ALightinDarkness. Why don't you simply quit. You failed. You shown what your kind is able to do. Lie to everyone as always. That's what you worth. Trying to argue when you lost already and lie to prove your other lies. Get some sleep or get a life. For me it's really matter.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

An outright lie. You have yet to describe anything about me. Your trying to get me to tell you my religion so that you can proclaim you know what it is. Thats not you divining anything, thats you being a fraud.

You want to PROVE indigos are real and your one of them? Fine. Yet again:

- "Divine" something about me which is not debatable (your hatred for me and translating it into my personality is not divining anything, thats you insulting me with your seething anger) - a physical fact about me, where I am, or where I have been which is somewhat unique. Its very easy to do...if you are a indigo.

But your not. Its a myth. Your just a normal person.

Just because you proclaim I've lost doesn't mean anything - the facts are quite against you. But again, settle it once and for all - do an ATS Debate. If your so sure you'll win, surely you could wipe the floor with me? Why is it your scared of doing a formal debate?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Dark Crystalline

I'll withhold my personal opinion because which ever would be proven or disproved has no direct impact on me. I just want to see everyone "play nice" and be clear on what and how they're debating.

Also, I think you overestimate your viewers. The descriptions you used for his religion fit almost all major religions (and some non-religions). In fact, almost every religion has also used such descriptions for opposing religions too.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I written your damned, demon lover, warmonger religion down. That's why you didn't answered immediately. I know that, you know that. You can lie further, what you're always doing.

That's why I written...

Only one religion has this sort of people, with this sort of inferiority complex what you have. As others are calling it, the race of the devil. And they're usually asking why everyone is hating them. Because they're acting on this way. And they're also the dumbest, the most greedy and envy race on the planet. That's why you're afraid of Crystallines and Indigos, because we're against you and your kind.

And that's completely fitting to you. I can't see any problem here. That's the perfect description of your type.

mysterychicken. Only his religion is called as the Religion of the Evil, the Religion of the Devil. The greedy, envy RACE is also fitting just for them. Unfortunate fact. So, you're mistaken here.

Okay. I really go. It's 4am, so I should sleep a bit.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

See? Nothing. No evidence, just more hatred. If this is what crystallines are like, its very sad. So much anger and hatred for a people who are supposedly peace bringers.

Reason and logic has defeated this - the indigos are a myth. If you wish to continue, why not do so in an ATS debate?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterychicken

Exactly. This is like saying I know your a religion that worships...god. Nearly all religions do. And if I don't like your religion, I'll make all sort of claims about it being made by demons..which is exactly what is going on here. It fits all religions, particularly those that I may not like. Its not a objective fact about a religion, its rhetoric used against a religion that everyone uses when they disagree with something.

If this is the best divining the crystallines can do, the truth is quite obvious...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Dark Crystalline,

Will/Do you accept the request of a debate by ALightinDarkness? ...on the topic of Indigos?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aside from the above, I have to Ask that all contributing members Please focus their responses on the Topic Of Discussion as opposed to each other's perceptions of fellow members' character and or person.

Thank you.

» General Conspiracy Discussion » Indigo Children a hoax

Given the numerous requests to focus on the topic as opposed to each other, any further digressions May result in administrative action(s).

[edit on 4-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Sorry. I'm not going to debate with someone, who continuously lies. I'm a great fan of ATS but I'm not going to debate with a liar, whose primary intention is to discredit a race, my one, what his own race, what his own fabricated religion hates and continuously trying to discrediting in the last years as they did in the last centuries (Yes, because Crystallines and Indigos are always existed, but tried to vanish them out from the history, without success.). As a Crystalline, I'm not going to argue with a liar.

And I believe I already achieved here, what I needed to achieve. Thanks to him.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Might I remind you of General ATS Discussion Etiquette (?)

Not opposing nor supporting your claims, just a reminder as to the "Civil Discussion" aspect required on the boards. The post and Not the poster...

With regards any potential debate, you'd have no worries whatsoever of doing so against a supposed "liar"... as all ATS Debates are structured in a manner which focuses and judges opponents on the merit of their argument as opposed to off-topic vitriol. It's simply not allowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My apology to those who wish to discuss the Topic of this thread...

» General Conspiracy Discussion » Indigo Children a hoax » Post Reply

... Post Reply.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I won't address the insults - the moderator has done that already. But I thank you for insulting me so much. It shows all those who care to read that you've got nothing.

What you've shown here is very clear. You've shown that you cannot provide any evidence for claims that the indigos are anything more than a new age myth, that you possess a unbridled anger and hatred toward all those who question you, and that you are unwilling to debate to settle the matter once and for all.

Thanks, you proved my points for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Question to Indigos…..

If there is actual evidence you can put forward to us here on ATS that you are in indeed indigo's then why not get it over with and present it instead of these BS rants?

Also, from what I’ve noticed about proclaimed indigos are their polite manners and outstanding maturity. Dark Crystalline you seem to be just as impolite and immature as the rest of us (if not more) If there really are Indigos out there, you surely aren’t one of them.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Might I remind you of General ATS Discussion Etiquette (?)

Not opposing nor supporting your claims or assertions, just a reminder of the "Civil Discussion" aspect required on the boards.

The post and Not the poster...

Thank you.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join