It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'All whites racist' indoctrination revived!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

'All whites racist' indoctrination revived!

www.worldnetdaily.com

An indoctrination program that was shut down at the University of Delaware last year after it was revealed the teachings included, "All whites are racist," now is being revived, and an organization monitoring such educational behavior is concerned there will be violations similar to those of a year ago.

Adam Kissell, a spokesman for The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, told WND his worry is that this year's "program" for incoming students at Delaware has the same "learning outcomes" as a year ago, the same administrators are running it, and components appear simply to have been renamed, instead of changed....

...She cited a school teaching that told students: "A RACIST: A racist is one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. 'The term applies to all white people.'"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
'Five pillars of Islam' taught in public school
Universities trash 1st Amendment

[edit on 30-5-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This article showed up at World Net Daily News less than an hour ago...

Watch out for the University of Delaware, they're trying to invoke racism! If you're white, prepare to get hit with a guilt complex...If you're not white, prepare for them invoking hate.

As if that's not bad enough:

Under the program documentation revealed then, student managers of residence halls were told to summon students for one-on-one questioning during which they were instructed to respond to questions such as: "When did you discover your sexual identity?"

"Students who express discomfort with this type of questioning often meet with disapproval from their RAs (residential hall assistants), who write reports on these one-on-one sessions and deliver these reports to their superiors. One student identified in a write-up as an RA's 'worst' one-on-one session was a young woman who stated that she was tired of having 'diversity shoved down her throat,'" FIRE said.

This particular student responded to the question, "When did you discover your sexual identity?" with the terse: "That is none of your damn business," FIRE said.

Kissell told WND today FIRE is concerned that some of the labels may have been changed in the program, but the underlying indoctrination plans remain...

...Kissell said the teaching program for new students "is all about indoctrination into a highly politicized agenda."

Specifically, its goal is to change students' "thoughts, values, beliefs, and actions."

"This is a legal minefield. It is morally reprehensible," Kissell said. "It still wrests away from the faculty its historic prerogative to oversee education at the University of Delaware. Its vague language merely hides its original intent – with the same programming, only in different words."

Either you can answer extremely personal questions (that have nothing to do with your education) or you can start showing up in reports as having a "bad attitude."

Instead of using University funds to advance education standards, they're trying to turn students into mentally-deprived drones cut from the "cookie cutter mold."

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ah yes the university system, you should check out some of the sites on "Whiteness Studies" just do a google search and you find that term plenty.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Everyone is a racist in their own way, I am a racist and there is nothing wrong with that. Ignorant people are on top of my list, doesn't matter what you skin looks like. I have a feeling the girl who refused to answer the question was fat and ugly. It's just a survey, if you get offended then you have issues. Privacy rights aside, it's just a survey. This country is so uptight about their sexuality, I can't help but laugh about it.

Back to the thread, all whites are racist...so what? The people of this country (U.S.) have way too many issues with the word racist in itself. It all comes down to the peace on earth concept. It will never happen until we all stop listening to and supporting leaders who preach hate (learn to read between the lines). Learn to get along or else continue living in stupidity.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
im not racist , as you say everyone is a bit. maybe prejudiced. also white guilt has its foundations not on current whites having been involved with slavery and such but reaping the benefits of that system. i know alot of whites brought up to hate people of color and they have looked past that and chosen to judge people individually

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

I have a feeling the girl who refused to answer the question was fat and ugly. It's just a survey, if you get offended then you have issues. Privacy rights aside, it's just a survey. This country is so uptight about their sexuality, I can't help but laugh about it.

I dont think it is fair to say that the girl is fat and ugly because she didnt want to talk about her sexual identity with a complete stranger. I know I would never seriously answer any such questions from my RA's. I would agree with you if it was an anonymous survey, but it wasnt. It was a one-on-one question and answer session to determine a person's attitude conducted by unqualified personnel (most of my RA's in college were fellow undergrad students.)

As for the racism issue, I think its really sad when an educational institution devolves into teaching students to stereotype others instead of teaching them to interact and experience other people and cultures so they can think for themselves and make their own choices.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
what happened to the right to privacy ? why does UD need to know this info ??

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The charming part about the cited definition of racism is that it glides over the hatred of black people for white people, for example. By invoking the socialization and societal privilege to say it's impossible for blacks to be racist, and all white people are racist...Then END RACISM is interchangeable with KILL WHITEY, i.e. the fulfillment of black racist goals under the guise of ending racism. It's a nice example of doublethink and the instrumental use of language.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
If there's one group of person in the world I love more than anyone else it's the (predominantly white) Ivory Tower of Acamedia sorts that implement these brain-dead policies in the name of "diversity" and "multi-culturalism" - yes, those self-same sorts that believe "(white) American/European/Australian/Canadian etc culture" is as bland as boiled potatoes and water without the spice and vibrancy "diversity" and "ethnic plurality" bring.

Then again, I suppose it's easier for them to criticise the "privileged white masses" from those gated, lily-white neighbourhoods!

Ah, university indoctrination at it's finest!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What these idiots who spout this dont know is they are playing right into the hands of the powers that be. As long as we fight eachother we will not have the initiative to fight the REAL problems.

As far as the racism part I think we ALL are racist in one way or another I just think some more so than others. I think its human nature and we cant help it. I think we all need to just learn to live with eachother with the common cause of liberty. In finding true liberty we can all find a common ground and get along. For the person who says "well Im not racist" I say well so you as a white person standing in an elevator and in there is a black man with dreads, pants down to his ankles, gold teeth, and headphones blasting rap music you are going to assume he is some gangster punk who has no job as sells drugs. In reality he could be the nicest guy in the world, with a high paying job, and just likes that fashion. WE ALL stereotype like this and I think once again if we just accept it and come together to take out the true evil that separates us and find liberty is the sooner we will all start to get along.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Did anyone else find the irony in this?

The people who wrote that indoctrination, are racist. By singling out a race and painting them with a broad negative brush... they are the racists.

I have nothing against other races. There really aren't any differences between races beyond some minor physical characteristics. Pigment, height, and facial structure... thats about the only differences I've ever found.

If we all saw things the same way, we might be able to get along...
then come these racists at UD, who decide that ALL whites are racist.

Morons. We are supposed to be attempting to co-exist... I don't know about you, but I've been holding up my end of the bargain.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

The people who wrote that indoctrination, are racist. By singling out a race and painting them with a broad negative brush... they are the racists.

Only whites can be racist.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

as my signature indicates...the first thing i would look at is... who stands to benefit financially from this...second thing i would look at is...who stands to benefit from the "us against them" mentality. i have been able to pinpoint 90% of all interactions among the people that i have associated with, fall into these 2 catagories. the other 5% have been with family, and close longtime friend associations. and the other 5% have been purely innocent, and devoid of any other agenda.

i have to add on an edit, that these are not exact % figures, but my best,reasonable, approximations from memory.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this is so disturbing
but i guess being a 'white' guy i would be disturbed i am the racist according to them by no other reason than being 'white' and educated...

some university crackpots really can ruin it all for every one
like the jerk who started the idea of 'tolerance'
why was this not set up as 'appreciation' or 'respect'
tolerance means putting up with; enduring pain or hardship, or growing or thriving when subjected to an unfavorable environmental factor; sympathy or indulgence for beliefs or practices differning or conflicting with ones own; an allowable deviation from the standard...

that whole PC campaign is just started poorly and has been implemented poorly and we have a few generations to clear it up if it ever will be.
this has created more division and more segregation by underscoring peoples differences and not making it a point to celebrate and even an attemt to make one want to incorporate things together by maintaining this 'tolerance' and keeping things so seprate.

man this makes me miffed.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We can't even define "racist" properly.
we have one dude on here that is mixing up Prejudice with racisim.
we have one dude or more that think only those in power can be racists.
we have people that also interchange "cultural" prejudice with racism.
Lets get the definitions down at least before expounding on our ignorance.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Though we tend to disagree on a lot, you are RIGHT on when you said this:

What these idiots who spout this don't know is they are playing right into the hands of the powers that be. As long as we fight each other we will not have the initiative to fight the REAL problems.

We need to wake up and realize that we are being divided. These petty divides are destroying us.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
eVERYONE IS A rACIST,WOW WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR SCIENCE....

Racism is caused by Hatred!=thats it!
that easy!
very simple!
common sense1
no need for science for this!

Racism is caused by Hatred!
wow

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Holy crap... this is rediculous! I wonder what they would say about ME... our band is called "Three White Guys and a Black Skater". The name started as "Three White Guys", then Fred joined as "The Black Skater"... we play off of it all the time... get on stage and people start yelling "Who's the black skater?!?" It's basically a poke and joke at PC-ness. Funny, though... I have NEVER had anyone call us racist at all.

Now I want to go book a show at the UD campus! Think they'd protest us because of our name? LOL! That would be some awesome publicity!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Dude, I joined a band called the "Beaners" back in college. They had no idea what it meant. We changed the name obviously.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey Meanmug,
you are just plain dead wrong bro.
Racism begins with "IGNORANCE" think Archie Bunker if it helps.
There are plenty of racists that don't hate. In fact, that is a huge problem isn't it. There are people, perhaps like yourself, that say, "hey, I don't hate these or those people, so I'm not racist. I just don't want them moving next door to me"
Segregation is all about that. Look at the Dred Scott decision back in the day, they didn't hate Blacks....they just saw them as property.
So....Racism is not just about hatred and is as simple as that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join