It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of King Solomon or King Solomon’s ring

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Anyway, the hexagram inscribed within a circle is the classic depiction of Saturns cycle. If you see the solar system as a giant watch, Venus moves in a pentagonal pattern, while Mercury moves in a square cycle, Mars however is very complex, while Jupiter's cycle suggests a twelvepointed shape. This was known to the ancient astrologers, but it's not even taught in schools these days.

It's really amazing the things that are no longer taught in schools today. It's also amazing that both the star of David and the Pentagram are after thousands of years still everywhere. I guess you just can't escape Geometry. It's also interesting the meaning of these symbols seem to change over time, I'm speaking mostly about the pentagram here.

Pentagrams were used symbolically in ancient Greece and Babylonia. The pentagram has magical associations, and many people who practice Neopagan faiths wear jewelry incorporating the symbol. Christians once more commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus,[1][2] and it also has associations within Freemasonry.
Pentagram

Now of course we have been taught that the pentagram symbolizes devil worshipers and the occult.

The symbolism in our society in it's self is so ancient, it just walks hand in hand with language.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The pentagram is one of the oldest Christian symbols infact. When you divide the inner pentagon with a line crossing from one intersection to another, you divide the pentagon according to the golden proportion phi, the base of all living things and the micro and macro universes, the phi spiral. The shape is recognised everywhere in all from plants to animals, fish and humans to birds, galaxies, clouds, smoke, waves, maelstroms, everything. It's _the_ most widespread shape in the universe, together with spheres and pi.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I watched a special on this the other day, and some guy was nearly wetting his pants because Jesus mentions the name of Solomon after healing somebody who was possesed by demons, and he tries to link this to the story of Solomon and his ring that supposedly controls demons, and uses this to give credence to the story, but he completely fails to mention the fact why Jesus even mentioned the name of Solomon...

LUKE 11:29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonah the prophet.
30 For as Jonah was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.
31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
32 The men of Nineveh shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and, behold, a greater than Jonah is here.

He is saying that the people around him demanded a sign to know that what he said was true, but that the queen of Sheba needed no sign to know that Soloman had wisdom, or that the Ninevites needed no sign that what Jonah was telling them was true, yet Jesus was greater than both of them, and the people of his day demanded signs. He is admonishing his generation, he is not calling Soloman a sorcerer, but I'll bet my bottom dollar this guy has written a book about it. I guess Jesus was also calling Jonah a sorcerer too?

[edit on 1/6/08 by doctorex]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Whats really interesting is even Moses had high symbolic power from God.......The Sixth Book of Moses, Moses would invoke "Patheon" to bring darkness upon the egyptians from the "power of god"..........

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

uh so you think the name of God is God?

Aparently the name of god is written in the stars in the alphabet of Malichim.

What I think you are talking about is the keys of Solomon. In legend Solomon had several talismans made by Angels and each one gave him great power. Each talisman or penticle brought with it the powers specific to the star or planet the penticle was made for.

Anywho aparently if anyone were to discover the name of god written in the stars in the alphabet of malichim they would have the power to undo creation itself.

And no one would want that now would they?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Noone except God can destroy the universe. God's name however consists of 72 letters corresponding to the original 72 constellations of the Mazzaroth. These 72 constellations consisted of 144000 named stars. If you study the boring parts of the bible and look into what peoples' names are etc. it starts getting quite fun. And if you even strip down the original hebrew to the way it was originally written, without vowels, punctuation or spaces, like an endless serpent, read it syllable by syllable and see that it's a fun piece of writing explaining a great many things in just one sentance. For instance, the Torah is known to include ELS codes en masse and the murder of Rabin was apparently prophecied in between words in a passage in the same Torah.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

That is black magic, the mystery religions.

The only thing God gave to man, was the ten commandments.

and His Word [ the bible ]

everything else on this, is pure hogwash by the liars;

the canaanites, phonecians, venetians, and the black nobility and now their offspring who have blended into the world like the mud people blended into the walls on "flash gordon".

You can only tell who these people really are, by what they do, not by what they say. I'm sure as a thinking person you have already sized up quite a few of these folks already.

I'm sorry I can't fill you in on the video. About all I say is, the star of david is not jewish at all. The true symbol of the jews is the menorah.

there is nothing on you tube or google video on this,

you'll have to buy it.

Solomons Key Revealed

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
The only thing God gave to man, was the ten commandments

everything else on this, is pure hogwash by the liars;

There is more to the Bible than just the Word of God, it is just a book of teaching.......However prayer and the sacred names of God are holy and they are considered words of power for the communion of God. Even Satan knows the Bible, and it is said demons tremble.

If you refuse the story of Solomon then you are refusing what the Word of God is trying to say about the story of the Key of Solomon. If you believe in the New Testament then yes...... Yeshua was the fufillment of the prophecy.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

[edit on 1-6-2008 by CosmicVegeta100]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I don't agree that this is all black magic, God in the old testament operated very differently than in the new testament. We have this ring or seal, we have Aarons rod Davids sword and crown, I wonder about Davids sling.

Of course some of the items are mentioned in books not included in the bible, but that to me doesn't prove much.

Didn't God give us the Ark of the Covenant?

[edit on 1-6-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

" Didn't God give us the Ark of the Covenant? "

no, He gave the instructions on how it was to be built.

" There were, in fact, two sets of sacred vessels used in the Biblical worship of God. The first were used in the Tabernacle, after God showed Moses how to make the Ark of the Covenant and other holy vessels. In about 1446 B.C. Moses instructed Bezalel (Bezaleel ben Uri) to build everything exactly as God commanded. Bezalel's name appropriately means, "In the Shadow of El (God), the Son of my Light". The original vessels disappeared when King Solomon made new, more ornate ones for the First Temple. "

and I apologize for such a quick response earlier, I did myself a dis-service. by not taking the time to be sure I was being clear...[ it happens alot when I'm in a hurry ]

Sure king solomon existed but king solomon was playing with fire by playing with the black magic/witchcraft...not given by God, maybe little "g"od. it was everywhere back then and in the open too.

I get concerned when I see folks wanting to seize power from a talisman because they are playing with fire as was king solomon.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wonderful, so we now have in Ring in multiple texts. We won't have an accurate account of the look of the Ring, thus making it one of those things you will only know when you find it, because you have found exactly where it is to be found.

We have traced the Ring, in one line, from Solomon to his son, so a change of local is there.

Next would be to find his place of rest while seeing if before his demise the Ring was passed yet again.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This conversation sure reminds me about the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Sorry just thought I might bring some light into the conversation.

Anyways, back on topic. Why is this being called a ring? Does the seal of Solomon in the OP have any obvious relation to do with Solomans Key and Hiram Abriff?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Did Ring always mean what we see it as today, ornate finger jewlery? Was there perhaps another definition in antiquity? Could it be keys, that lead to a room (library, perhaps) with all the Knowledge a mortal could desire to use? Perhaps merely circular, thus possibly being a bracelet or armlet... or even a band worn on the head?

I ask, because the writers could have substituted the actual description with one of the Ring for whatever reason. Just a side thought, especially if this 'Ring' never emerges. Are we actually looking for A RING.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Legend has it that it was passed down to Haile Selassie, King of Ethiopia, and one of the least understood and under appreciated people of the 20th century. I believe claims were made that traced lineage back back back to Solomon and Sheba.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Links, articles, books that this may have spoke of this? This is an avenue that should be under much scrutiny, for if this is so then easily a thousand years can be 'skipped', only used to back track to insure authenicty... as oppossed to traveling forward from the Times of Solomon we can instead move forward from the 20th Century... a nice little step forward. Once we find this, we then travel in two directions. One forward, to find the Ring... and one backwards, to insure it is one and the same.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

God has a name..it is JEHOVAH..it means HE CAUSES TO BECOME...hIS son's name is JESUS..his name means..Jehovah is my salvation...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Haven't sifted through all the posts, although they're all very interesting and very informative. Kudo's to everyone's research.

I'd like to point out, however, that of all the artifacts discussed here, an important and seemingly ignored artifact is the Ark of the Covenant. What is it? Nobody really knows what it was. Some hypothesize that it was a power generator, others think that's ridiculous. I don't know what to think. Where is it? Who knows for sure. I've heard from numorous sources however, that an either Christian or Jewish sect of Ethiopians sit on it in some remote monastery in Ethiopia. This should definitely be investigated I believe. At least before further investigation into the Seal of Solomon occurs.

Why? Because there's actual belief in it's location. If it could be proved, beyond anybodies doubt, that the Ark is real, then it's safe to assume that these other historical powerful artifacts exist. no?

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Crabmeat]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Once a teacher told me: "Ruben, if you believe it yourself, you don't need physical proof. Otherwise it's merely 'looking' for personal acknowledgment and not 'finding' it..."

So where's the ring? I believe it's in my psyche, consciousness or spirit... whatever you want to call it.

Much love and great luck with 'finding'!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

First of all I have a big problem that God would want the demons to have ANYTHING to do with building His Temple. It was considered holy!

Was there a ring, maybe! Does it still exist.....I surely hope not!

Peace
Grandma

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I think if this ring did exist, it is no longer here on the earth. As with the Ark of The Covenant. These things held the Lord's power and I believe He took them back.

I also think there will be a lot more discoveries found now. People well see that King David and Solomon were real and were devoted to their God. I think there will be major finds that will prove Christians to be right.

Grandma

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join