It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Should Be Turned Into a Giant Police State

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

Just a quick update, as most of you know everyone has so far shown extreme negativity towards the plans of the NWO, even though there is no certainty of how it would be done.

You have all been added to the list of people to be watched and monitored, with the exception of one or two of you who have the right frame of mind and will be put on the list of the ones to be recruited for future NWO purposes.

Congratulations.

See, once I read this post I knew immediately that this was a laughable joke!! So I'm on some obscure list now of people who reject being slaves?? Good, I'm glad!! Do you think any of the crap that you post here scares anyone at all?? You start a thread here on ATS about how we should all be controlled, that we don't deserve freedom and how we should all have to take some emotion controlling drug to keep us in line like sheep!! By the way, you didn't respond to my last posting but that's ok, you might have missed it. Anyway, you also talk about how, with the coming is this grand NWO, that ALL violence will just disappear as though we have forgotten how to be cruel to one another or that freedom fighters will ever go away and stop fighting to be free!!
THEN....you make a post like this last one and expect what???!?!??! What are you sitting at NSA headquarters or Langley right now compiling that list?? Might I respectfully request that just stop posting here with these outrageous claims of some mythical list and perhaps respond to the last post that I made about how we should NOT be controlled?? I believe it's on page 5 or somewhere around there. I respect everyone's opinion on ATS because that's what we're here for, to converse and share ideas and opinions. But, that last posting was, in my opinion, more of a provoking measure.
As is customary on ATS....can you provide evidence of this so-called list of NWO haters??? Other, more prominent ATS members than yourself have been barred from posting because of lack of evidence. I look forward to your response.

Purduegrad05

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Excuse my impatience, but I didn't read the whole thread SOD. But are you a transhumanist? I noticed you stated on the first page that would like a super computer/AI integrated with babies before birth. Are you actually part of the transhumanism movement? I have been following a fellow on myspace who breaks this kind of stuff and in reality it's actually quite scary. I didn't know that the common man would actually agree with any of their views. The whole idea of a hybrid AI/human is just ridiculous. It's setting the human race up for a total termination of itself. But I guess as they say, history repeats itself...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
They have a place for YOU already like that, North Korea. Why aren't you on the next flight!!! Please go, the less people like you out of America , the Better!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of DarknessI'm sorry, but what does smoking have to do with the NWO and this thread, really ?

People smoke because they want to, it is one of their "freedoms" and it is being taken away from them slowly but surely...

The media makes a big noise about celebrities, stupid things like "smoking laws"[edit on 28-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

you mentioned smoking. you also called it a 'freedom', which is not.

damaging others' health, directly or indirectly, just because you like it, is a crime.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Purduegrad05

Dude, that was pure sarcasm, i'm sorry you don't have any humor inside of you, but that's ok..

This thread started getting out of control a while back already, people dont read what was stated in the beginning of the thread and then post all kinds of crap on here that is in a complete different direction than the thread was supposed to go.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Dude, that was pure sarcasm, i'm sorry you don't have any humor inside of you, but that's ok..

This thread started getting out of control a while back already, people dont read what was stated in the beginning of the thread and then post all kinds of crap on here that is in a complete different direction than the thread was supposed to go.

That's fine, I must have missed that but how was I supposed to know anyway. And trust me, I have plenty of humor inside(I watch Family Guy)...but with the opening topic of this thread, which I did read by the way, it's kind of difficult to be optimistic when someone talks about not having freedom.

Were you going to respond to my other comment??

www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is the link, second comment from me?? If you haven't seen that movie, I suggest you watch it.

Purduegrad05

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Just a quick update, as most of you know everyone has so far shown extreme negativity towards the plans of the NWO, even though there is no certainty of how it would be done.

You have all been added to the list of people to be watched and monitored, with the exception of one or two of you who have the right frame of mind and will be put on the list of the ones to be recruited for future NWO purposes.

Congratulations.

There's no certainty how it will be done?
Really now, that's interesting.

Verichip is a privately owned entity that will eventually connect with the REAL ID Act in say 5, 10, or 15 years.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

Information is a tool or weapon...

Other people seem to be in the know as well.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by cutbothways
Flagged and starred.

If you get the time, could you do some research into VISA?

They are the ones pushing the bio-chip technology.

After all, it's VISA's network.

and "Life takes VISA"

Well, I did some research on VISA. The stock symbol is V, yes just one letter for it, not the usual three or four letters for a stock symbol. VISA is currently trading at $82.06 at 14:55pm on Tuesday. There is a corporate website for VISA if you want to read up on it yourself. If you can ask Me some real in depth questions I'll do more indepth investigations of this credit card company.

People keep digging enough, they find how the process will be done.

Just for informational purposes I'll refer to this book again here in this thread. The book is called No Place to Hide and it talks indepth about the credit card companies, credit agencies and ties through other information trading civilian agencies with Law Enforcement and how they are making it their purpose and drive to find everything they can on everyone.

The books author also ties how John Poindexter, that's previously one of Oliver North's bosses, is tied in with projects linking this as well to D.A.R.P.A..

[edit on 20-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

Information, can change the outcome, if it is put in the right application towards informing those who know little, or who only know a part of the puzzle.

Here's there main website to do some investigational digging.

www.verichipcorp.com...

Phone Number : 1-800-970-CHIP

Address :

1690 South Congress Avenue
Suite 200
Del Ray Beach, FL 33445

Here's an e-mail address for more information about Verichip :

[email protected]

Some of Verichips partners are Agility Healthcare Systems, TrenStar, as well as Novation and HealthTrust which are linked to the medical field in various manners. Here's a link within Verichip's website about implantation of the device.

Implanting Verichip

Here's a link on Verichip's S.E.C., or Securities and Exchange Commission filings :

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commssion

The S.E.C. is a Government agency that assists in regulating the stock market.

Here's a section within Verichip's website, essentially Public Relations through media and newscasting :

Verichip In The Media

[edit on 21-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

How about this first, then we as citizens might consider it.

I have a really nifty keen idea here. Why don't all the Government and World Leaders get Verichipped first, so we can know their every action, their every whereabout, their location of where they are verses where they state they were.

If we did this then maybe our tax money wouldn't be wasted, maybe they would not lie to us, maybe they would actually provide a full work day, maybe they would think before they do things contrary to what the people they are supposed to be serving first for a change.

Come on now B Sirius for a moment, sirius now, think about how you're already OnStar as our World Leaders and look yourselves in the mirror first. Is this what you want, is this the amount of accountability you're ready to bow down to?

I don't think the World Leaders have enough honesty in them to be able to.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

Maybe it has something to do with this current and upcoming election?

October Surprise Predictions - Hedging Your Bets For 2008 Election

October Surprise

Reading the definition of "October Surprise" for reference on another thread elsewhere on ATS, I began to wonder what the current one would be.

Read the definition on Wikipedia with the link I provided you at the top of this thread, and you will see, it is essentially said in the smallest terminology, a "Political Jack-In-The-Box" in that it is something that is so surprising, and or controversial so as to influence the outcome of an election.

An example, and I am not saying speicifically the date of October, but the Monica Lewinsky scandal where she "smoked the President's cigar" using the colorful euphamism there for a sexual favor, that we all know about because of the news media. That is similar to an "October Surprise" in that it influenced the public's opinion of Bill Clinton and his Presidential Administration.

So, the reason I began this thread, is so people can put there "October Surprise" predictions, and specifically being that I posted it here in the "War On Terrorism" forum area, it is that I am stating I believe it will be involved in some context and or connection to the current and ongoing War On Terror, in some way, shape, or form.

How about "conservative America" taking it to the far, far right exreme?

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

I'm reading a very interesting book right now about Blackwater. Yes, that Blackwater over in Iraq, the Middle East, and on American soil as well. On American soil you ask? Yup, according to this book Blackwater is functioning on American soil as a "private Army" which is funded by the Federal Government.

How about the ever-changing conglomerates, that are similar to a hydra?

I've read and could post here or have posted in other threads there is no finite detail that is totally solidified because it's like a hydra with an eight tentacled head or a conglomerate with an agenda on controlling the free-thinking mind of men through mass-manipulation of media and or policies, procedures, and protocols of the government from within and without. I have not even dug into or presented potential fact and or theories on which other agencies are tied to this or the other bits and pieces like, Greystone, which is a privately owned company based in Barbados.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I actually e-mailed verichip a short while ago volunteering for any newer products they need to test on humans.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yes that is what I am suggesting, I actually mentioned that in one of my posts in this thread, that it will be like the movie " The Equilibrium"

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei

Myself personally, well I've heard whispered rumors that he is a C.I.A. plant just like Saddam Hussein or Manuel Noriega were rumored as plants, stuck deep in the
and left to grow on their own.

Maybe so. But until now he has done good for Venezuela, for the 80% of them who are poor, not for the 20% who are rich and hate him, and have access to mass media and internet to make him look like an evil dictator. He was elected in fair elections

Venezuela Outlaws Trawl Fishing
www.commondreams.org...

The day he does something evil like invade another country or starts killing opposition, I will call him a tyrant. Until now his opposition is doing good, they even have their own TV station

Thanks Soldier of Darkness, nice to be on that list

[edit on 28-5-2008 by pai mei]

If you read the list, I included Chavez along with other leaders like him. I'm guessing you saw Slobodan Milosovich as freeing people as well.

Chavez, Castro, and another world leader, signed a non-aggression pact, which is similar in connotation as what Hitler, Mussolini, and Hirohito all signed, right before Hitler's troops blitzkrieged Poland.

The exception this time is that it will not necessarily be Chavez striking out first, but another well-known and well-hated country that will strike, thereby doing a reverse of sorts of WWII, in that the "oppressor" will be the "freedom" seeming individual, while the "freedom" seeming country will actually be the "oppressor" this time.

Role reversal, in order to twist the plot deeper, wider, and totally take away freedom from everyone.

Something I wrote while not having internet available :

From a historical point of view, the American citizen who questions authority is screwed. Censorship will be completely here very shortly and a vast majority of American's do not realize it, nor do they realize it will be quietly swept under the rug, so to speak, with the United States Constituion, by the very Government that is supposed to protect Freedom of Speech along with our beloved Civil Liberties.

Not because of a lack of trying to fight it though, but because of people just like the originator of this thread through the "give up, it's inevitable" speeches, as well as their mentality of being a slave to the machine from birth.

In 1734 a man name John Peter Zenger, who was accused of sedition for pirinting a satirical commentary in the then Colonial American newspaer "New York Weekly Journal" about the Governor of New York. Being imprisoned but later acquiting him, the First Amendment was added to the United States Constitution in 1791. Congress knowing how powerful the printed newspaper was even then, passed the Sedition Act, which was clearly an attempt then to crush politically oppositional parties through the attempt to make it seem that expressing or criticizing the Government was wrong. The Sedition Act was later repealed because it was deemd to be a violation of the First Amendment, which protects Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, as well as Freedom of Assembly, and the right to petition Government and Freedom of the Press.

Right now as freedom loving Americans, many of who have died in various conflicts over the last several centuries, we the survivors, we those who live free-thinking expressionistic lives, who are grateful for those hard won freedoms, even though a lot of people died needlessly a lot of people who disagree with war, simply put because of the war-mongering and the war-profiteering is on general principle alone wrong, many United States citizens do not realize their freedoms are about to be lost totally. I can understand making money, trust that I can, but through war-mongering as well as war-profiteering, it is wrong.

To profit from someone's fears of surviving a conflict whether real or imagined, is in essence totrturing their very soul in order to financially gain a psychological stranglehold of their mind as well as their wallet through a mental visage of an Andersonville or Auschwitz. This would be as well similar to becoming a gatekeeper through an operation of sorts to keep all things alien, like knowledge and through knowledge, power, except a belief that Government can do no wrong, essentially being said here that the mental barrier would be equivalent to the physical wall being built along the Mexican/U.S. border, being a physical barrier to keep illegal aliens out.

Beware though, for a wall not only keeps people out for your safety, it keeps people in just as well, whether real or imagined, whether physical or psychological. The threat of terrorism, whether real or imagined, is a powerful weapon, as powerful as say an actual nuclear weapon. The symbolism is clear with the threat as well as the implied meaning of not listening to Government. According to Government, only they are alllowed to openly and vaguely label a terrorist action, and that you must trust as well as listen, because according to Government, they can do no wrong.

That all being said here, people here as well as outside in the world of cars and work, must remember, that Government is run, by other people, and sometimes, those people have hidden agendas as well as hidden meanings they do not tell you of, nor do they outline except through the doublespeak and literal twiating of words in order to confuse the masses, or bore them into changing the channel.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

[edit on 28-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Ok, 5th grade, since that seems to be the extent of your knowledge on the subject. The concept you seem uanble to grasp as you sit on your high horse and accuse me of being a Nazi sympathizer is that it is the act of killing that is the most important thing, not peoples ideological reasons for doing so. So why is it that you find Hitler's name so synonymous with evil but Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin get a free pass? How many Arabs died from bombs dropped by Clinton? Yet I don't hear you whining he should be held for crimes against humanity.

The truth is, you're just like the average sheeple that buys into exactly what they hear but never thinks critically about any of it.

I'm still waiting for you to present the passage where Hitler talks about genetically modifying the human race. If you don't cite your source, it shows you just fabricate information to fit into whatever lame argument you're trying to make at any given time.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by LuLuLenin]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yes that is what I am suggesting, I actually mentioned that in one of my posts in this thread, that it will be like the movie " The Equilibrium"

Thanks for responding to my post. With your response in mind here it is quite obvious that violence WILL continue regardless of what the NWO will try to accomplish. I personally believe that the only way to have a successful NWO would be through generations of propaganda and mind control of our children, hence the soon-to-be-illegal choice of home-schooling your child. In this fashion, those in control can manipulate and shape the general populace from the ground up through years of closely monitored media/news propaganda, highly controlled school curriculums and of course the use of direct force on those would-be rebels.
I guess my question is how could you really support a society like that of the movie, "Equilibrium"??
Also, based on your support for that type of world, how is that you see there being no violence for years and years on end??
Am I to sit by while some scumbag police officer, NWO henchman, tasers my kid or any other kid for no reason other than the fact that they were peacefully protesting becoming slaves??

It would seem that this type of world does not sit well with the majority of humans on this planet and somehow you think it is justified??

Purduegrad05

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The violence will eventually subside once all the resisters have been dealt with, those that willingly accept the behavior control drug will have no problems..

There will be no need for tazering anyone if they just accept their fate...take the drug, and go with the program..

No more violent outbursts caused by hatred, no more school shootings, random murders, rapes, robberies, or crime of any kind inside the set society.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

People smart and powerful enough to deceive the entire world deserve that status, that is my opinion...

They aren't far off now..

The EU has been established
The NAU will be established shortly
The SAU is being established as we talk.
The African Union is also taking form.

Not much longer now

Actually our world leaders are only "smart" enough to deceive the entire world because of compartmentalization:

en.wikipedia.org...

If we all had the same information the world would be much different. There is nothing special about our deceitful world leaders...they are cowards.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The violence will eventually subside once all the resisters have been dealt with, those that willingly accept the behavior control drug will have no problems..

There will be no need for tazering anyone if they just accept their fate...take the drug, and go with the program..

No more violent outbursts caused by hatred, no more school shootings, random murders, rapes, robberies, or crime of any kind inside the set society.

We wouldn't have any of those things if it weren't for the people who want a NWO. It isn't our "freedom" that is causing violence, it is the world elite who are programming us everyday through the television/radio/newspaper etc. So stop pretending like the violence that does happen is because of our "freedom".

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So no more violence....What about the violence carried out by those against the "resisters" who just want to be free and left alone? Their violence is ok though right? The violence carried out by mindless NWO drones against those who wish to live a life free of a drug-induced state is justified in your view then??? Is it your view that the attrocities carried out by countries like the U.S. and Great Britain, among others, is justified because they did it?? I think the term hypocrit can be applied to your logic here.

ACCEPT THEIR FATE???!!! Who are you or any other corporate scum, NWO police minion or any other government pig to decide my fate?? Since free will is given to us by those in control of this planet, this "accepted fate" that you speak of never has been and never will be in control of some shadowy few!!! Also, should this BS you speak of ever come to pass, I will be exercising my free will to unload some slugs into the first Gramaton Cleric I see!

By the way....school shootings occurr because the beaureacrats deem it necessary to ban personal handguns to law abiding citizens/students who live and go to school in such areas. Case in point, Virginia Tech....The maniac who went around shooting those students was a CRIMINAL who was able to get the guns regardless of the hand-gun ban on that campus. Of course, the good students had nothing to defend themselves with and paid the unfortunate price for the incompitence of our leaders.
Now, I'm assuming your argument against that last part will be, "if they took the mind-numbing drug he wouldn't have killed them", blah blah blah....so you can leave that part out of your response.

Purduegrad05

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Earthscum

Because no one in my Temple will be thrown into the detention camps...

The NWO is run by occultists of the highest degree..

They do not turn their backs on their own...

HAHA you talk like you know these people personally!
You underestimate their genocidal tendencies! they allowed planes to take down the tallest towers in America and you think you would get a long with these people!? HOW do you know the NWO are occultists? Hitler was into the occult, do you think he would have been your friend?

I dont want to be an anti semite but something about this thread makes me AGAIN think that the jews are still pissed from the hollocaust and now they are trying to do it them selves to the world because they think they are God's "CHOSEN PEOPLE"

Arrogant to think your any better than any one else huh?

wow i think i hate jews, i still feel bad for what happened to them in the 40's tho. no human should ever have to be put through those things.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Congratulations.

If that is true, then you had better put me high on your list.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I feel sorry for you lol.

I for one know that i will never live in a world like you have described. Firstly I (and i'm sure about 95% of the civilian population) will fight for this to never happen and to keep what little freedom we have already as it would be better than what you describe. and secondly if our fight wasn't good enough i know i will have most likely died tying so either way i know i wont live in that kind of world. i would prefer death over what you have described.

You also said that you envision it as the film "Equilibrium", excuse me if im wrong, but (not to spoil to movie for anyone) wasn't their world taken down?...by a single man...so in the end people got their freedom back.

The government depend on the people, not the other way around.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Well, I totally disagree with the OP. I wonder what happen in this persons life to make them think that this is a good idea? Have you never read the book "1984" or watched the movie "equllibreum" (sp)? I agree that humans are on a destructive path, but putting the entire world into a police state is not the correct path. Please please go read "1984." What ever has happen in your life that has brought you to this mind set must have been horrible, and I wish you the best of luck in getting over it. I lost my freedom of speech for 4 years(military). It was one of the worst things I have ever experinced.

hiLB3rt

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join