It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of ufo pictures. Finland 23/05/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It's got some annoying writing at the begining,but the pictures look kosher (as in it was something in the sky and not cgi)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Those are some very interesting photographs. The object has a clear metallic property. Does the original source have any video footage?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akuzar

from the youtube description apparently not,it just says that they managed to get a couple of photos. Doesn't look like one of them balloon ufo things. They kind of have a ridge around the edge.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Could it be some kind of homebuild remote controlled thingy?

Looks very interesting wether it is that or not. I wish we could get more of that quality, even though we're still lacking confirmation in size through elements in the shots.

Cheers for that OP.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
To me the pics just look photoshopped. They dont look like the object is really in the sky, they just look like someone added the object in, and hasnt made that good of a job on it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Were they lawn mowers?
"they were mowing across the sky"

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In the close up shots it looks like the badge off a car hood, I'd even say it was the Nissan badge!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Thanks for sharing but I agree that these look photoshopped in and are thoroughly unremarkable in general. Gonna be honest everytime a video shows up on youtube with creepy music/sound fx in the background I always prepare myself for disappointment.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Anyone with any clout (ie,an image person) willing to look at these?

with have conflicting opinions.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
In the close up shots it looks like the badge off a car hood, I'd even say it was the Nissan badge!

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. Like someone took a hood ornament, threw it up in the air and snapped a few shots.

Here's a picture of Nissan hood ornament:

Here's one of the close-up shots of the "UFO":

Looks like a Nissan hood ornament IMHO. Maybe an older style one.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by nightmare_david]

top topics

join