It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US residents in military brigs? Govt says it's war

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by birchtree

It's no longer just about "1933." I have new material that I will be posting soon to ATS, hopefully. Shouldn't be taking me this long, it's pretty simple and straightforward actually. Hopefully in the next week or so.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

You are correct jason, not enough sheople are paying atten they are being led to the slaughter by their own ignorance. They refuse to see and listen to what is happening in America, thanks to Bush we are now in debt and started a war that should have never been started, using fake terror to fool the American's, into believing they are under terror threat that was initiated by our CIA to begin with. The very elite wealthy want to bankrupt American's and take everything they have, along with what we have earned. Now he wants to start a war with Iran more bankruptcy. More loss of money to gain control over our society and it's people. More terror to control the masses. They worhsip Baphomet and their job is to usher in the Antichrist. If any president has gone above the call of duty for his master Satan it would gwb. There is so much covert crap going on in our gov't it would take me year to tell it all to you. Keep doing your OWN research, I tell anyone whoi does not want to believe these truths are welcome to do their own investigation, look up Al Cuppet former joints chief of staff. Lot's to tell here really eye opening Revelation of GOVNT. Wonder which list I'm on the red list or the blue list. Look up concentration camps in America NWO Illuminati Skull and Bones Drugging of America Freemasonry yes and even the catholic church has their part to play. Don't forget the Jesuits and the Black Pope!!!! The list goes on forever. Happy reading.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join