It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I post a document I came across?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I came across a document about how a person infiltrated the federal government. Is it possible to post this document or will it be a matter of national security?

Any advice will be helpful.....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If you like, you can send the link via the Complaints/Suggestions so that the staff can look at it.

Though off the top of my head, I wouldn't necessarily see a problem here...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There is no link, I have the document and got it from my work. I mean it implicates a major security risk in federal buildings and various agencies.

DHS (Dept. of Homeland Security)
GSA (General Services Admin)
FPS (Federal Protective Police)
US Marshals
FBI

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Sounds like good ATS-Material to me.

We´ve notified the admin about your request, just in case. Stay tuned.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks, I will watch out for the answer. The logical side of me is scared also, you know how certain people watch this board, and I don't want no trouble per say.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Do you have access to a scanner of some type? If you do you can scan it to your computer and then send it in as an email. I am sure whatever it is can be posted with no problem. If there is an issue the staff would be contacted to take it down but they would only be obligated to take down the actual document.

Anything said about the document itself would more than likely be ok as it would be considered hearsay evidence in a court of law and would be inadmissible.

[edit on 5/22/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes, I can take pictures with my digital camera and post, but I don't really want to post under my name, I can't be flown across the world and be asked a million questions. But, I think people should know.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

This sounds exactly like R.A.T.S material. Please keep us updated and i hope to see this document.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Can I assume you have already made some copies of this document and distributed elsewhere for "safekeeping"? If not, I would suggest you do so.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Good idea! Will do. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
...but I don't really want to post under my name, I can't be flown across the world and be asked a million questions.

If your worried about people knowing who you are then you might want to remove your avatar.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
OOOhhh this sounds juicy

Thanks for posting it ahead of time, if it's ok'd that is. Can't wait to take a peek-a-loo! Can you give a hint as to the topic of the document?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Once the document is out, people who know of the surroundings will already know who I am. So, if I give it to someone else, they can post. I'm pretty sure they only (ptb) log on when it is juicy. So, I think it is safe, also, I would like this thread deleted when I get my answer on who will post this document for me.

Oh, it talks about how a person went into federal buildings and virtually had access to everything from sensitive data to blueprints of most federal complexes. The best part, this person was just off the street.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by jhill76]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Just in case an answer takes a long time in coming you can always contact SkepticOverlord by U2U. He´s always interested in finding premium information for ATS.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, this seems interesting.

If it is real..."IF"... I would think secret information on Federal Agencies would be illegal to post.

It, if good enough, could legally be called treason.

Not that I don't want to see too........but i worry for both the poster-losing his job/security clearance........
AND
ATs and the legal dangers it may expose the site to.

I will be following this closely.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I recommend putting it on Scribd Hope that helps

-Kdial1

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

That is exactly what I am thinking. I mean I found it and didn't write it, but, I could be blamed for bringing it into the light.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If this document came from your work place it might have other implications for your self (company intellectual/privacy agreement, etc). If it didn't then sending it to any one is probably the same as displaying it for all to see.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Simply scan it and attach it to an email to [email protected] and we'll have a look at it. If it's not classified then we'll post it, if it is classified we'll destroy our copy and advise you to do the same.

It should be pretty obvious to you if it's classified, it will "CLASSIFIED", "SECRET" or "TOP SECRET" stamped on it or, if it's the original document, it may have the words punched out in small holes.

Springer...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Will do today. No, this came from a person off the street so it is not either secret or classified. A person who gained access into government buildings and has codes and access to documents, blueprints, etc, just by looking like he was supposed to be there. Thanks

[edit on 24-5-2008 by jhill76]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join