It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion-Giza Blueprint - The Evidence Keeps on Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Further to my recent presentation of the Orion-Giza blueprint, a quick analysis of the design raised a very obvious question concerning the positioning of the satellite pyramids. As you can see in Fig 1 below, there is a quite tremendous symmetry in this design with the three green diagonal lines passing through each of the main pyramids and onto the satellites:

Fig 1:

The three green diagonals pass through the satellites of Menkaure, thus:

Fig 2:

However, the satellites of Khufu DO NOT all sit on the three green diagonals, only one does:

Fig. 3:

Why should this be? It is certainly feasible (if a bit of a squeeze) for Khufu to have sited his 3 satellites along the three green diagonals, like so:

Fig. 4:

So why didn't Khufu do this? Why is only ONE of his satellites sitting on one of the green diagonals?

The aswser may be remarkably simple. The 3 green lines may be symbolic of the horizon. In Menkaure's case ALL THREE stars sit on the horizon (close to SW) c.10,500BC at minimum culomination of the belt stars, thus:

Fig. 5:

However, at maximum culmination of the belt stars c.2,500AD, ONLY ONE of the three belt stars sits on the eastern horizon, thus:

Fig. 6:

Thus we have a possible explanation why the other two Khufu satellites do not sit on the green diagonals whilst all three of Menkaure's satellites do. Assuming the green lines are indicative of the horizon line then Khufu only has one sitting on the horizon with the other 2 sitting above the horizon.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

This is a bit off topic and for that I apologize. If you are the Scott Creighton I'm searching for then you can rearrange the following letters to spell the hometown we grew up in, this is to protect your secret identity lol.....nbrglcyhu....in the state of VA. Thinking of school days at Dunbar and E.C. Glass. You lived close to, if not on, Westover Blvd. A brother named Derrick, divorced parents, father was in military? If this is you please respond to [email protected] with your name in the subject line and we will take it from there. If it's not you then pardon the interruption. Lots of years have passed so it's hard to say by looking at your pic.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hi Scott,

I was over on Magical Egypt discussing 2012 (posting, as it were), and had this epiphany about as image of "Serpent Mound as Draco"! ..

The rises of the coils of the snake (as if he were in the 'cosmic' ocean) are mapped to the stars of the constellation in such a way ... that I believe that they will do the same thing on the ecliptic as the belt stars of Orion do .. and the question is "in what time frame"???

If this were a Mayan concept we would expect the Cosmological Egg to be in the (dark) center of the River of the Milkyway .. --the underworld from which all life comes. --if that helps you find the answer in the star program.

``````````

This line of serpent looks like the neck of the great bird on Nazca.
It is the same idea as the points on the pyramids under the monkey, too. (Though in that glyph more information is given on formulations.)

Perhaps -- this is a cosmogenic concept; and it is mapped to the stars in more than one place? Perhaps this is a world wide idea, shared by all the Antediluvian races?

If this is true, would you mail me? And if you like to participate on Magical Egypt .. I will invite you .. It is pretty small right now, but has lost the "issues" of GHMB in this diminution. I don't have the flavor of it yet, not much time for posting.

Here is the page with the Draco, Serpent mapping (page down to Serpent Mound) and then click the link under the star map, to the picture of Serpent Mound itself .. which is awesome!
Hunab Ku has flashed like lightning

This is the link to the Magical Egypt board:
Magical Egypt Forum 2012

South America and the Maya (et all) are linked to mysteries and wisdom from all over the world: Phonetician, Egyptian, Sumerian, Chinese, more.

The Olmec it seems were originally northern who worshiped the Polar Region; but on moving within the tropics the error of this "center" was discovered. Now I wonder if we are a colony or an ancient crash site? ..

Fantastic things.
Hope all is going well!
Sally

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Could not invite you as I lack your current mail address.

Mine is [email protected]

Sally (AKA Serendiptiy7)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

poskitioning of khufus satellie pyramids was consteained by positioning of causeway and need to leave south side free to get material to the pyramid.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Simon Peter

Hello SP,

SP: positioning of khufus satellite pyramids was constrained by positioning of causeway and need to leave south side free to get material to the pyramid.

SC: I disagree - the math and astronomy of the Orion geo-stellar blueprint dictated the positioning of both sets of satellites and, indeed, the positioning of the 3 main pyramids and indeed the base dimension of the 3 main Gizamids.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
rubbish. cauiseway satarts in middle of east fsace-if you put it on your pics eveybody colxd see hw if you put satellite mids on east side the optionsare limited

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Hello SP:

Thank you for your post.

SP: rubbish. causeway starts in middle of east face - if you put it on your pics eveybody could see how if you put satellite mids on east side the options are limited

SC: Simply saying my work is "rubbish" won't make it so. I still disagree with you. The math/geometry/astronomy provides very compelling support to my case. Now, if you can prove my math/geometry/astronomy is wrong, then please present such. In absence of such, we must agree to differ.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
provides nothing. causeway always goresa friom middle of easdt face. trey putting all info on picci9es

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Hello SP,

Thanks again for your post.

SP: provides nothing. causeway always goes from middle of east face.

SC: No one is denying the placement of the causeway running from the east face. But this would not have prevented the so-called 'Queens Pyramids' from being placed on any other face of the gReat Pyramid, does it? But what we find is that - in spite of the considerable obstacle the causeway would have presented in placing ther Queens as you have pointed out - Khufu STILL kept the 3 so-called Queens Pyramids on the east face. From a logistical viewpoint - i.e. the causeway being problematic - this makes no sense. Better to have placed the 'Queens' on another face of the Great Pyramid out of the way altogether, no?

So there MUST have been a very compelling reason for Khufu to want the 3 Queens on the east face irresepective of the considerable additional construction headache these would have caused him. My work presents that compelling reason - to act as markers demosntrating the precessional motion of the Orion belt stars at maximum culmination.

Hope this helps explain.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
copuldnt go on thre south side asd supply ramp to plateau went there. noreth side not verty good as its near edge. werstern side full of mastabas. all your swpork shows is thart you can drawe lines anbd circles all over giza-lotsa people can do that

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
btw south of the causeway n eadt sude was only mean ingful location on that side. putting them tgo thyt north of tjhe causeway would have had the causaeaay in ther way of moving the ston e

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi Scott,

I see you have been busy. I came looking for the flash presentation on the line up of the queens and the completion dates of the Orion Cycles, but am having a hard time finding it (many posts) --I thought it was this one! Could you tell me the title of the thread with that presentation in it, please. I wish to submit your idea to another person interested in the concept.

TIA

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Interesting connection Scott, I am going through all your works now, very interesting research indeed.

I love the way people sign up just to debunk ahem Simon Peter ahem.
edit on 14-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Interesting connection Scott, I am going through all your works now, very interesting research indeed.

I love the way people sign up just to debunk ahem Simon Peter ahem.
edit on 14-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Hi LightAssassin,

Thank you for your kind words. Appreciate your comments and pleased to know that you find this idea interesting. Hope you find more of interest among my other ideas hosted here on ATS.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

new topics

top topics

join