It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear stated that ATS was a CIA front on C2C

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
this topic is closed for me. i'm out. ya'll have fun. i guess its just better to keep my opinion to myself sometimes. Sorry guys.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
but the reality is that ATS could be many things beyond what it seems. Or not.

Well, if you house the biggest and craziest conspiracy theoriests in the world I'm sure you'll expect them to look for hidden cameras on the house

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz

Originally posted by SystemiK
but the reality is that ATS could be many things beyond what it seems. Or not.

Well, if you house the biggest and craziest conspiracy theoriests in the world I'm sure you'll expect them to look for hidden cameras on the house

God damn thats a great idea, i´ll get right to it!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
reply to post by dAlen

Maybe its because i'm used to people bieng real and saying what's on their mind instead of speaking...er..writing in riddles. why don't you just say what you mean instead of talkin out the side of your mouth? I'm not angry or mad at you, I just am amused that you think we're supposed to be on the same page when your not clearly saying what you mean to say. Normally I don't respond to this stuff, but I think I will this time to see if you get my point.....

Dude I do understand your point.
But one day you may understand that language, as we have it now, is quite limited.

Things run a lot deeper than how we currently express ourselves with the few letters afforded to us by our alphabet.

Words are first and foremost easily misunderstood... especially in writing without tone, etc. Even those you are close to can misunderstand you when you speak to them 'straight' - and think about the following if you need 'proof'...

...the way I understand you, or anyone, is largely based on my conditioning, brought on by my social/religious milieu. I interpret what you say, through my experiences...again, words do not do much in and of themselves to go past that - only you can...and its with feeling and seeing the broader picture.

That is stepping outside of the story and drama.
Words are a mere tool and quite limited. This is why Im not more 'straight' as my response would be more crooked...more in the world of duality, of which we know is an illusion of its own right.

In short, any issue arises because we attach ourselves to the story the mind makes.
Anytime someone comes across with the I am right and you are wrong, you automatically will spiral out of control until there is a big divide...this is the illusion of duality I spoke of.

As for John Lear and S.O. - the best thing for both of them to do would be to come together and admit that perhaps they offended each other...and just drop it.

But because the story is being carried along...one side waiting for the other to come around, it grows.

I would recommend reading it for yourself.
Im not sure the rules about posting links to other conspiracy type sites - it seems to be a hit and miss - so you will just have to google I suppose. (Im sure there is a link though in one of the threads already, however.)

Hope this helps.

Hey, cool avatar by the way.

peace

dAlen

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

You are smart and one can learn alot from you. I understand where you're coming from now. All you had to do was explain it like that. And thanks on the avatar. I made it meself.

Mod Edit: Large quote removed. Reply To function used - Jak

[edit on 21/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Who the hell is this John Lear guy.. I have been here for like ever almost and never heard of him..

And so what, this is a CIA front.. The proof for me is when I meet most of the people here with 1000+ posts in a death camp out in god knows where.

Anyway you all know who I am talking about.. see ya in a few days, weeks, months, years.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The CIA doesn't necessarily have to start something or control someone from the beginning, they show up later and offer them the chance to be a CIA agent for the low low price of spewing BS and betraying citizens from their position.

The real problem is the hollywood image of the CIA, people jump at the offer because it seems "cool", but they're the lowest of the low.

What you should be asking yourselves is: would the admins here turn down a CIA invitation or accept?

"Secret Clubs" are pretty tempting to a lot of people.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Who the hell is this John Lear guy.. I have been here for like ever almost and never heard of him..

Deny ignorace and go here. very, very recent interviews with the master JL. check it out and get back to me.

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Why would I believe someone whos 1st lines you see on thier site is..

...now some of you may be asking why so many airlines collapsed that I worked for and why I got fired so many times. My excuse is simple. I am not the brightest crayon in the box, I am extremely lazy, I have a smart mouth and a real poor f**king attitude.
John Lear

Just give me a rundown on who he is.. I will research if he seems a tad interesting.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Go further down to the next interview. and you should listen to him because he's been on television, radio, here and working with the brightest. He's been interviewed by Art Bell and George numerous times since C2C started out. The guy is a secret agent. He tells it how it is, you get no senseless crap from him, he's honest and objective.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Jedi, with all due respect. The guy was a crochety beast when flaws in his theories/lunatic fringe beliefs were pointed out. I don't believe he was the white hatted dragon slayer many thinks he was.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
However, it is possible for the government to monitor ATS.

I would confidently state that ATS is being monitored by the government agencies. For what purpose... who knows?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
U are fools ..

This is a CIA site ..
Are you all blind ..
Look at the webpage lok at the ADVERTS ffs
You are dumb blinded educated foold ...Some with PHD still you are blind fools ..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well,truthers are bad people and ufobelievers are nuts.Cursing them is a hobby here.I wouldnt trust ATS in a million year bcoz they are doing what the goverment is doing.Dumb down and call the other group terrorists/bad people.Subtile manipulation imo

Cant w8 for next ban/remove

[edit on 21-5-2008 by C4Truth]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Have you ever considered that John Lear is a guy with feelings?

Just like all of you. Maybe he misses his glory days and decided to do something interesting with the remainder of his years and have a little fun with theories and rumors he hears floating around from his old CIA buddies. I really like the guy. All he's been is a nice guy to me, and I have never kissed his ass, nor wholeheartedly agreed with any of his theories. The only time I've ever seen him tear into anyone was when that person was being a little bit snide in their comments towards him. He obviously doesn't take cynical remarks very well, so be considerate of those types of things.

I agree that, due to personal experiences, some of his claims seem possible. Some seem downright outrageous... but then again, I've had my experiences and I can say for certain that almost nobody signed up on this site has absolutely any idea what is going on. We all just have puzzle pieces that we're trying to fit together. To pretend to "know" something is not possible is ignorant in a universe filled with infinite potential.

This is why the CIA would take interest in this site... because we're not all full of BS. Everything you know is a lie, and even though I am a polite guy, I really do not think a site like this could survive in this kind of a political/social climate unless there was a massive effort by the CIA to target conspiracy sites and spread disinfo. Is this site directly affiliated with the CIA or some clandestine counterintelligence program? Wouldn't surprise me... and obviously if they were, they wouldn't tell us. There is also just as much of a chance that the admin have absolutely no idea what is going on and are in denial as much as most of the members are about the world around us.
There have been inappropriate bannings and very odd things that happen... but not everyone handles criticism with an unwavering steadiness.

I do know that this site is full of disinfo. It has to be. If it wasn't, sooner or later SOMEbody or some group of people would connect the dots and expose something.

The CIA and the military invented the internet, though... so you'd think they could go anywhere they damn well please online and do their work covertly without site admins ever knowing anything was happening.

Problem is if they had to start deleting stuff because it was too sensetive of a security risk, the admins would start to notice. I'm guessing they would have to contact the site and inform them of their operations at some point if it became obvious... and this being the largest conspiracy site on the net.... it is at least food for the paranoid thinker's thoughts.

John Lear has been nothing but a nice guy towards everyone who's treated him with the same respect any human deserves, and I think the Lear bashing is just a little unfair, considering lots of people just attack what he says like there's not a sensetive person behind it. The anonymity of the internet is bad sometimes, because people can forget manners all together and just attack because behind the screen of a computer, they don't have to meet the person eye to eye.

If we were talking eye to eye, these discussions would be much more civilized.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FaxMachine

FaxMachine, can you say what the joke post was?
You are lucky the Finnish type are friendly, from my knowledge of the French equivalent, they would have given you major grief just for the hell of it.

What do you mean by crows spamming?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Have you ever considered that John Lear is a guy with feelings?

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
I think the Lear bashing is just a little unfair

Who's bashing Leat ?. you dont think your being a little over sensitive on the topic ?. I simply noticed john Lear made a interesting statement on a very popular radio show and wanted to know where he got his facts from. For me the bottom line is if John lear will knowingly lied about ATS on Coast, what else has he lied about ?.

Its that simple.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
The guy is a secret agent. He tells it how it is, you get no senseless crap from him, he's honest and objective.

jedi.....

I appreciate your admiration for JL, but nothing in the above quote has any credence.

Its never been proven he's been an agent with any Agency, and furthermore.. Secret wouldn't really apply here would it?

As far as John Lear being 'objective'.. I have not seen any trace of this in anything I have read by him. He has only ever had his views or views of others who agree with him.

I am not here to bash JL, and hope the best for him, but as many have pointed out already (and will whenever asked), he has to be taken with a 'pound of salt'.

To the topic at hand..

A CIA front? Why?

I suppose the 'meaning' of FRONT would fall into question.

Do the CIA frequent this site, I believe they do.. as many other agencies would.

I think more so now than ever before. ATS is becoming a large mainstream source of information, larger all the time.

With the release of the FIOA files, wouldn't government agencies want to know if something of value was missed while they were scouring through them for years? Most definitely.

Your average citizens can dig through them all they want, but without a venue to post any findings, whats the worry.

ATS on the other hand offers a wide area of projection when 'trying to get the word out'.

There are many reasons this site would be monitored, the FIOA is just one example.

You would have to ask yourself, why would any agency take the chance of revealing who they are or what their purpose it by taking over a site like ATS. Disinfo? Keep dreaming.

As far as JL's claims of a CIA Front... I've seen Monty Python skits that carry more weight.

Don't take this as an attacke Jedi, it's not directed at you.

Many people on this site have been opposed by JL with no evidence to back up his claims, as now.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I regarded John Lear as a spreader of misinformation, disinformation and lies whilst he was here, and i made that clear to him numerous times.

My views of him haven't changed. I didn't believe him then, why start now? I think he is still bitter about the fact that we didn't all bow down and kiss his feet.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've been out of the loop for a while, so I missed that whole episode.

What happened between Ritzman and Lear?

Anyway I always thought his posts were a bit sensationalistic, and that he thought that they should be believed simply because he is John Lear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join