It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/planet x, the effects on us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi all, i thought i might start a new thread on the effects that 2012 will have on us the earth, where the best place on earth will be to lessen the effects.
It would be nice to corrolate all of the known knowledge from our ancestors, they lived through it so thats probably the best place to start. I know that it is mentioned in most of the ancient texts as things like "the winged planet", "the bearded planet", obviously "Nibiru" and more, lets hear what info youve got and hopefully we can all learn a little more about what we gotta do

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/18/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This first part is off the subject of survivalism and slightly off topic folks.

Pretty much what I know about came out of a book I read when I was working offshore.
In it the author goes into detail about how the Sumerians, who are arguably the first civilisation on earth, learned all their knowledge of weapons, warfare, agriculture, domestication of animals, laws, pyramid construction and so on from the gods.
These gods they would call the lofty ones or sometimes giants.
The driving force of the book comes from the author claiming all knowledge of things came from the gods who passed it on to the Sumarians, then the Egyptians, (Israelites?) Greeks and then the Romans.
Now in early Roman times the author claims that gods had to leave completely, reasons given are legion for this.
There's some compelling evidence that a lot of the ancient structures are so massive and huge, even modern day lifting equipment would struggle to make them. In fact even on some documentarys I've seen on mainstream TV the theorys for some structures have included the ancient astronaut theory (usually showing an artist impression of many large craft lifting the blocks and structures about).
This theory was touched upon in the AVP film but skewed it somewhat.

Its important to note also that nobody has ever reconstructed a pyramid to the dimensions of the ancients.
The pyramids are mentioned many times as being not a tomb but a transmitter.
In a crazy kind of way the guy does make sense. We often marvel at the ancients and what they were capable of with the large structures they built.
Right, I could ramble all week about this but...

Getting back on topic.

It's a bit like pick a point on the globe and pray.
Some ancient sources indicate that an Ark was the best way of doing it. Build a big boat and enough supplies then wait for the water to fall back. Interestingly though, they imply that some folk did survive on land. Goliath for example was a giant and it certainly is not mentioned that any giants were allowed or scrambled onto on the ark.
So if there were still giants alive after the great flood it could mean safe places on dry land was possible, even amid a deluge etc.

Right from what I've gleaned from history books in ancient times THE place to be was the Middle East, often called the Fertile Crescent back then cause food was plentiful. Sumeria and Mesopotamia were were the first cities were.
Something happened and the next big place on the map was Egypt. Now maybe the Nibiru passage ties into this.
It could be we've got it all wrong and this Planet X, if it is on its way, could influence weather patterns and the climate in a *Shifting* kind of way. Sure they'll be nasty destruction but on a more even-handed scale. I.E not massive oceans swallowing up the land.
For example there may be short and long-term benefits to Planet X. Africa could become more fertile etc.
Conversly their could be danger at the equator with solar radiation becoming lethal in small doses.
Look at the North West Passage in Canada, rising temperature there means the ice that is normally present is not and shipping is reaping the bounty.

So my feeling is we can't really be sure, but the Northern Hemisphere looks to be the best bet.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i have read somewhere aswell that when the planet comes into our part of the solar system we will have a week of bad happenings, then about a week off and when it has circled the sun and is inbetween us and mars that when the shtf properly, i spose we gotta dig some big hole and seal our selves inside so's water tight.

it is quite interesting when you read about all of the underground cities around the earth i wonder if these had anything to do with the coming of the horned planet

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Chinese underground 'cities' often mentioned I read of in a news bulletin.
The were not cities by any stretch of the imagination, more of massive underground shelters.
They had water, food and air but only for 30 days at the most and it's as basic as it gets.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ive been reading about nibiru/planet x for a while now..... and am still 50/50 as to whether its just disinfo or a hoax.... ive read that the passing will cause huge earthquakes, what good will underground cities be then??.....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
yeah i know what you mean, we'll know if it is real in the next 2 years till then just have as much fun as you can (for a change heehee)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence with the planet x theory, theres inofmation for and against it and I dont have enough knowledge on it to make a proper opinion, I'd look forward to reading information discovered by other membes though.

If it turned out to be true though I think it would be a very humbling expeirience.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, there are homes called dome homes and they can stand up to the worst natural disasters around. Tornadoes and hurricans don't have squat on them, along with earth quakes, so i'm sure if a civilian can obtain a dome home and put it underground i think there would be a much better chance of survival.

Though earth quakes sure are tricky, we'll have to see what happens if Nibiru exists and comes in range.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If nibiru was coming in 2012 its gravitational effects would be seen in the solar system. It would also be visible to the naked eye by now.

Its elliptical orbit takes it around two suns. The other sun it orbits is our suns dark twin. Nibiru's inbound approach is being closely monitored by our best telescopic equipment on and off earth. This is one of many reasons the orbiting Hubble telescope live feed is hidden from our view. The most accurate calculation for Planet X's next passage is now late May or June 2003.

Got that one wrong...

In 1995 Planet X became close enough to us that its magnetism started to effect earth in a big way, which increases now daily.

and this one...

The records of this approximate 7 years of turmoil prior to passing are part of biblical record from at least the last time it came by earth. With correct scientific and historical information you don't need to be a prophet to predict the same cycle of events are happening again during Planet X's approach.

2012 - 7 years = 2005. It's mid '08 and none of thats happening.

In January 1981 several daily newspapers stated that Pluto's orbit indicates that Planet X exists. The report stated that an astronomer from the U.S Naval Observatory told a meeting of the American Astronomical Society that irregularities in the orbit of Pluto indicates that the solar system contains a 10th planet.

Yeah we found out what it was already, it wasnt planetX. If it was on an eliptical orbit and effecting Pluto via gravity in 1981 it would be plainly visible to the naked eye by now and every amature physicist and astronomer would be posting about the gravitational effects right now.

sites.netscape.net...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Jprophet,
So you know, weather has been extremely worse in the past few years then normal, so is that explained by the global warming weather story that the politcians set up?

Or is it due to the gravity thats effecting earth? or maybe its something else completely different, maybe a seasonal thing that happens with earth, but whats to cause the season of bad weather?

The date of 2003 and 2005 are just made up, cmon has the mayan calander really jumped to 2003 first then 2005 then to 2012? or has it just stayed the same date of 2012. It seems that people make up stuff to get attention, but none of the 2003 or 2005 dates indicate a date of doom on ancient calanders. It's been 2012 for a while.

The 7 years of turmoil, since when has Pres Bush been elected? Pres B. was elected in 2000, its been 8 years including all the natural disasters that occured and are still occuring. We still have 4 more years of turmoil.

The fact that Nibiru isn't visible i can't explain, except for that maybe the governments are censoring information like they always do, and have been doing since organized governments have started. Also i hear if anyone is in the northern hemisphere they wont be able to see it due to the orbit which comes from the south.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
nibiru remain a hax to me,since thescientific community has not comment that out. No TV channels hven't yet reported on that.I haven't seen yet that Nibiru thing. What I am concerned only i can smell something fishy is going" climate change. Norweigian government is building underground.so fo chinese, so for paris, so for sweden, so for switzerland, so for american, so for London.I want to know exactly what is goin on, for I can borrow some money to build my own.Or may be we can create a community base to build our own underground. Other than that, I am all set.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

I will be happy to offer my thoughts on the subject of 2012. The original cause of speculation about 2012 stems from the Mayan Calendar and the proclamation that 2012 is the 'end of time'. This point alone has been interpreted in two fundamentally different ways. On one side, you have people believing that the ''end of time' means the end of the world, i.e. Armageddon. On the other side, you have what I consider to be the correct interpretation, and that is time as we know it will end. The difference between these two interpretations is as great as night and day. Now, if time as we know ends, what will replace it? Actually, nothing will replace it because the Earth will birth a 5th dimensional copy of itself and those who are ready on a vibrational level to transition will do so in conjunction with the Earth. Those who are not vibrationally ready will remain with the 3rd dimensional Earth. No-one seems to know exactly when this transition will occur, how long it will last, or exactly when it will occur. But if study quantum physics, you will know that the space time continuum is an attribute of the 3rd dimension and not the 5th dimension. There is no time in the 5th dimension. Hence, the end of time.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

To say a planet is 3/4 the size of our sun and is passing through our solar system on T.V. would ensue mass chaos amongst the people living in the world.

Currencies would flop and turn into worthless paper as it should be. If the end of the world was coming and the elite knew about it they wouldn't tell anyone.

America consumes and keeps consuming, America would need a few earths to sustain its amount of consumption just to achieve equilibrium.

To the communist elite that is unacceptiable, to many resources being used up. So instead of warning everyone ahead of time, they will wait and take only the few important chosen ones to ensure the survival of man kind.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well......

• you don't want to be inside something that can collapse and fall on you (this rules out any kind of building, house or skyscraper)

• you don't want to be near a coastline (because you'll drown in tidal waves that come in for miles)

• you don't want to be near anything flammable (the heat from it will boil the oceans)

• you don't want to be underground because you could be sealed in forever (so digging a hole in a mountain could be your future grave)

• you don't want to be in the open (because you'll either be scorched, or hit by flying debri or the air will turn to fire and you'll incinerate)

Basically, when it comes around it's luck of the draw.......we're all kinda f*****.
Read Revelations. There is NO escaping the wrath of God. Very, very few will survive. The good shall perish along with the wicked.....and when all is said and done....the meek shall inherit the earth. Which is what this world needs anyway since it's basically totally corrupt at this point. Our planet is going to be cleansed soon....and the method will be "fire".

Think of it as a lottery and your chances of winning are almost non-existent.
My advice. Pray to God and that's about all you can do. All the prepping in the world isn't going to help at all when the shat hits the fan.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
To say a planet is 3/4 the size of our sun and is passing through our solar system on T.V. would ensue mass chaos amongst the people living in the world.

The sheer fright will cause suicide to become a massive trend.
Many will just die of fright.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No, suicide wouldn't be a trend because no one knows.

And those whom wish to die will likely die seeing something no one has ever seen before and would stick around to see.

The ten plauges of what happened in the bible are somewhat true. The world not moving for a day, fire and ice from the sky, and darkness. Lots of the things i think are dead on, but no one is to say for sure.

Life underground is the way to preserve human life. For the people whom have the materials the best way to ensure survival is dome home building.

I highly recomend researching into them, since they are built to withstand natural disasters such as hurricanes, torrnadoes, fires, and earthquakes.

Now a way to get back to the surface from the dome home is much easier to figure out, but an aswer i don't yet have.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No, suicide wouldn't be a trend because no one knows.

I'm saying "when people find out". When a giant, planetoid-type, fireball is clearly visible in the sky heading right for us with nowhere to run...many people will die of fright and commit suicide rather than face horrific, catastrophic death. We will be warned right before it occurs. Anarchy and death will reign.

Originally posted by QuickfixAnd those whom wish to die will likely die seeing something no one has ever seen before and would stick around to see.

They will have no choice.

Life underground is the way to preserve human life. For the people whom have the materials the best way to ensure survival is dome home building.

Mountains will move, continents will sink, and all the dome homes in the world aren't gonna protect squat. It's luck of the draw. All you can do is hope and pray. And realistically who would want to be around for the aftermath? It says in the NT after this goes down "the living will envy the dead". The NT also mentions how the corrupt leaders will hide in the mountains only to find they have built their own graves. There will be no escape at all.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by rocknroll]

join