It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I offer 1 million dollars for a "grey" dna sample. All I need is just a few molecules, some spit, a scale or hair, anything.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Just adding the two cents here, lucid dreams can be those very real lives, we are operating in simultaneuosly to this one, hence the spirit body, which is nothing more then consciousness in another personality performing its function. People in power don't want you to have your identity figured out because when you do, it affects the worlds metabolism.

It takes the fat right out of the body. It gets rid of things that are not needed.

Truth changes the world, and darkness keeps it closed by limitations and dealings.

Oh..oh the sweet feeling of vindication we find when another soul shares a common perspective. I even offer up the theory of dying in your dreams could very well be real, but because your conscious/subconscious precognitively determined the source of danger from outside, and within yourself you where allowed to see a version of yourself on an alternate time line that was not so wise...
Sort of like a mini-emotional Graduation present
Kind of a glib run down of this theory I've been kicking around but yeah lucid dreaming is a very powerful state of consciousness where the possibilities are literally limitless.

Originally posted by Mr Green
I have always thought that a lucid dream is actually the time we are being abducted. What better way to hide whats really going on than to place us in a luicd dream. Ive often woken up from weird lucid dreams knowing something else was really going on. Im not saying we are being abducted in all lucid dreams but just some of them are placed there by the Grays.

Funny you say that: One of my lucid dream/Astral Space-time Project-dealios I encountered a Grey "looking in" on me through some kind of bubbled window. I realized it because my mind's eye would shift from my lucid self-image projection walking down the street to see a flash of one of these guys look right at me close up but not like "face to face". At first I thought it might have been some residual day imagery from reading or conversation pieces, but it kept happening. So finally I just phased up to that window and look right back at him to let him know "yeah I know you're there buddy, enjoy the view
" When I looked at him I could tell he wasn't an A-hole, but was kind of "sarcastic" in nature himself. If this thing was "evil" or really out to do harm I would have know, hard to explain how, but I would have. And if that was the case, I probably would have flipped him off and phased in the room and caused "trouble(meaning annoyed the crap out of them in the least" just because

I think I may have ended up running into him on the ship and not through the bubble a bit later in the journey though. It was a pretty funny encounter actually as he was a bit annoyed to see that I was able to get in the ship. Not at me exactly, but more like I could tell he was in the middle of something very important but was still being polite enough. We had a quick exchange and parted ways on a very positive note and I was back to doing my normal astral/LD thang.

Oh this was on 3-11-08

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
hmm...
abducted...

my lack of knowledge of you dose not put me into the position that you are lieing. so you are not, until proven so.

there are animals that are compelled to investigate if they encounter something new. we, in other hand, are not. but this is not the natural way of us. this is thought to us. if you cat control yourself, others will.

advice: if you see them again, try to look behind those big eyes, and you'll see more, maybe understand more
and the most wonderful part: you'll remember.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I only wish I could actualy face the them again either Lucid Dreaming or Meditation/AP. Not to spend all the time asking questions to them but just to say "Thank you"

Because of them I have met so many wonderful people

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Hi

I was meditating a moment ago, was about 30 mins into it and I felt my 3rd eye open. This doesn't happen very often to me and to my left a Gray appeared. It shocked me so much I jolted out of meditation in complete shock. I wish Id studied it a bit more now. I saw its dark black eyes and its face. Ive seen grays before in meditation so its not just because of this thread but never as close up as this one! What does this mean?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have no clue. I have never had a pow-wow with one about wtf it is they are doing in a nutshell. But the times I have had some sort of communication while on the AP it was completely telepathic and came very easily to me. It's almost like talking super fast but not really, hard to explain. I think it may help communication by coming from an empathic frame of mind. As the initial "hi" seems to be a very important part of how they try to "talk" to you and you do have to see past your own initial shock, or all your channels of communication close off as you retreat in yourself(or the woods, or in the car and down the road, whatever...).

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I didn't read most of the thread, due to the large amount of replies but I too am extremely scared of greys.
I did a lot of research last year on black eyed kids for a short film and I'm pretty sure that the reason people are so afraid of the BEK and the greys is because of the black eyes. It's been said that the eyes are the gateway to the soul and if someones eyes are black, i would assume that their soul is also black. And that's just scary.
It also comes down to a primal instinct. We know what people are supposed to look like, and when something as distinct as the eyes aren't what they should be something is wrong.
It's either that or I watched way too much Unsolved Mysteries when i was a kid.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

We are not. Many however are.

It's because the core animalistic beast like nature of the human creature depends heavily upon sight and "sticking with one's own kind".

This strangly has lead to most of the wars and "world's evils".

See: Racisim.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

We are not. Many however are.

It's because the core animalistic beast like nature of the human creature depends heavily upon sight and "sticking with one's own kind".

This strangly has lead to most of the wars and "world's evils".

See: Racisim.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's funny how many people here think that they are ET experts now since they read Sleeper's thread.
....Pure comedy.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ironman when you said that the Greys don't like urine it was just like the movie Signs when the guy says I heard they dont like water. I can imagine you saying I heard they don't like urine then you speed off into the sunset to a lake filled with urine. It must be the acid thats in the urine that they don't like.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixthDream
Ironman when you said that the Greys don't like urine it was just like the movie Signs when the guy says I heard they dont like water. I can imagine you saying I heard they don't like urine then you speed off into the sunset to a lake filled with urine. It must be the acid thats in the urine that they don't like.

...Whoah!, We're talking about ET's here and you guys come in here talkin' about golden showers....that behavior will not be accepted in a politically correct forum such as ATS.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
from that pic, how do you know that those are really their eyes? Maybe the future's so bright they gotta wear shades

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Seriously if you get urine or weed killer in your eyes I think you'd find it to burn a bit too...nothing to "oh wow" about the idea really. I bet they're telling their alien buddies "Hey watch out for the ones that try to pee on you!"

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have an idea that may or may not have been tried before on here. Asking a question while out of body in relation to the question in the OP.

If anyone here is able to lucid dream or astral project, I would like to see if you get the same answer as me. We could sort of set up an intermediary that we can send the answer to our out of body question, "Why do humans have an innate fear of the Greys?", so that person can see how close both answers are.

I just had a few lucid and astral accounts last night, but spent the time talking with my brother who recently passed away three weeks ago. Now that I was able to do #1 on my list, I will be asking the Grey question in my next account.

I think this could be a neat little test, even if the answers are totally different.

I would think within the next week i'll be able to get an answer to the question either while lucid dreaming or out of body, either one I think could provide at least some insight into why we feel this way.

I just hope whoever answers the question for me doesn't tell me I was abducted before, lol.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by deadline527]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by Eevee

OK, well, it's puzzling, for sure.

Do you mind if I send you a U2U? I have a suggestion on following up on this. If not, not problem.

Take care.

Yes, that's fine, any input would be great! as long as it doesn't involve a loaded SuperSoaker

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is a fantastic thread.

I have to admit that generally, I'm not afraid of Grey's. That is, their image does not frighten me. However, I'm sure my experience would be quite different if one were to approach me at night while I was in bed. I can say for certain that I would absolutely love to see one - even if it did approach me at night. I feel that it is my curiosity that urges this need to see one. I've considered the possibility that I have been contacted before , once or multiple times, and am unable to remember the experience - either through my on devices or through theirs; however, I still remain constantly fascinated by their enigma. So...next time one of you is abducted tell them to swing through south Arkansas and pick me up.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I must admit, I'm not really afraid of the dark. But if I suddenly think about an alien, and the thought of an alien standing in the room staring at me, while I'm in the dark in my bed, well that thought scares me!

Not just the eyes, the whole thing is creepy. But if aliens did exist, and they were truly nice peaceful beings, then our fears are simple ignorance, fear of the unknown.

But I do understand the unique feeling of fear that only grays seem to give me.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There are a few people here who have mentioned seeing the Grays via lucid dreaming and/or astral projection. I am currently listening to Ann Albers on Coast To Coast AM and she just specifically referenced, though not in detail that she has, seen the Grays while lucid dreaming/astral projecting. George asked her if she had ever been frightened while in these state and she replied (i'm paraphrasing), "yeah, when I first saw the Gray guys, I wasn't used to them, but now I'm more familiar with them and they don't frighten me."

So, not that I doubted you before but there may actually be some precedence for this phenomena. She's a really interesting woman. She left a lucrative career in avionics engineering to pursue "higher vibrational entities" or "Angels". Either she's nuts crazy or "chosen" and brilliant. I vote for the latter.
It seems completely plausible that with intent, one can enter into a lucid dream state in order to seek out the Grays. It might be a fun experiment for us to try here.

[edit on 20/5/08 by WickedStar]

She's just gone on to say that they Gray's are extra-dimensional beings.

[edit on 20/5/08 by WickedStar]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
It's funny how many people here think that they are ET experts now since they read Sleeper's thread.
....Pure comedy.

Excuse me I have NEVER read any of his threads. I only joined in Dec 07 and he hasnt started any really since. Ive heard of him for sure but the one I did see had thousands of replies so I though..best wait for a new thread of his I can really get into. Doesnt he have some alien contact that he speaks to? Sure does sound an interesting character though.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join